What are you currently watching?

Same. I couldn’t finish it too. I was so crazy about it and then after ep.9 I lost interest.

3 Likes

Started Pleased be at Ease Mr. Ling.
The beginning is crazy :rofl:

4 Likes

Since I finished, The Coolest World, I started another cdrama, “Prodigy Healer.” (among the several others I got going on here lol)

I am a huge Luosi + Hongyi shipper and was excited to find out they had another drama together. (besides, Love Better Than Immortality)

Prodigy Healer, is a fantasy romance genre. CGI, super powers and set in the 1920s era.

2 Likes

Have you watched the eps 16? :neutral_face:
@vivi_1485?

1 Like

No, if you are talking about Young Lady and Gentleman. I’m caught up to all episodes available in my area (U.S.) which is episode 16. I believe this is a 20 episode series. It has been REALLY fun to watch. The ML (Chairman) has three children and they are just precious; especially the youngest boy!

2 Likes

@my_happy_place

It’s awesome to watch although it has sad stories. I loved it bc is different, and the way the story unfolds is totally different (for me it was). I have watched this twice. I know it won’t be your fave, but you’ll like it in the end.

2 Likes

I am up to episode 7, and it is fabulous! It has me hanging on every word, and I can’t wait to find out what is going to happen next. I think it might actually become one of my faves in the end, as long as it keeps up its level.

1 Like

nope, it has more than 50!!! but I was kind of disappointed with the last one :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Well, well, well. Good to know. I am hopeful that it continues to be worth the watch. I always tell myself that there will be some parts of every series that will be duds. It’s the overall experience that I’m looking for. :wink:

2 Likes

Because I was in the mood for a Japanese movie and I realised I hadn’t seen this movie yet.

2 Likes

I realize I could have put this here.
I’ve picked up Put Your Head On My Shoulder. I’ve had it on hold and I’m trying to finish it.
The way he’s piggybacking her, lol She’s so tiny, he’s holding her knees, it’s so cute, and then there’s the look on his face when she blows in his ear.

3 Likes

has anyone seen love of a thousand years? if so what is your thoughts.

saw this. its cute.

1 Like

I already knew that was going to happen to him. I had been active on the MDL comment section and someone had directed me to the KBS channel page, which had the official description of the plot and characters. The amnesia is part of the plot. I won’t blur it because, according to KBS, it isn’t a spoiler. It’s the plot of the drama.
Young Lady and Gentleman - Program Info | KBS WORLD TV

Till now, the drama’s pace has been wonderful, and the writers have not dragged any storylines. It has been quite the adorable ride, so I’m willing to trust that they will use this plot device nicely. I don’t mind an amnesia plot if it’s done properly.

@stardust2466_546 It’s going to have 50 episodes, so the drama will end in March 2022 :sweat_smile: If it stays this good, I’ll be glad I can stay with the family for so long!

2 Likes

Find Me In Your Memory

And the OST is so good!
Cinematography is excellent!
So far love it
Thanks @my_happy_place

1 Like

I still have … still can’t continue …

1 Like

In here I’m watching [THE RED SLEEVE] (whatever that means) Is a repeat story from the Joseon Era. So far I see nothing new,

[NOW, WE ARE BREAKING UP] - Like it a lot so far but not expecting much since both actors are so cold when acting which is SAD to see. The ML and FL are not my favorites but I want to give them a chance with this one. Let’s see if they improved. They both have one drama a while back that I loved from them.

I finished both movies [Along With The Gods] some subtitles and segmenting issues distracts the viewing, but the special effects are great, and the story plot follows the story well enough to keep viewers watching. Fun to watch sad part and all.

ON NTFX I watch American movie [RED NOTICE] - AWESOME movie! Action packed #1 in my book. From beginning to end it keeps you ENTERTAINED.

Also, watching on NTFX [HELLBOUND] with Yoo In Ah - Let’s just say is a weird drama that is too fake to be believable, so it doesn’t make me eager to watch, but will continue watching bc I need to see how they clean up this too fake of a mess. Finished Hellbound I regret starting this series and sadly season 2 is ‘‘coming soon’’

[FABLE] so-so, so far. Not much to say so far. I might drop it. Japanese i didn’t dropped it and is watchable.

ZERO TO HERO Hong Kong based on a real life story of a boy from Hong Kong that wins the gold medal in the Paralympics competition in 4 Olimpics. Very good story.

2 Likes

trop bien ! qui a deja commencer hapiness, inspecteur joy et shadaw beauty jai bien envie de regarder ca avec quelqun !

2 Likes

Oh, my! Way more episodes than I thought there would be! I also hope that this continues to remain as entertaining as it has been up to now. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Has anyone watched this one? I watched it last night and enjoyed it a lot even though the ending required tissues. The ML was so caring toward the FL and the FL was just so goofy and bubbly. J-drama/movie; I know some of you don’t like to watch older offerings (this is from 2006), but I felt it was so worth it. @kdrama2020ali, I do think you’d like this one if you haven’t yet watched it.

2 Likes