What are you currently watching?

So was that it? In the clip I shared??? That looks good! Chinese???

1 Like

It’s a 26 min. mini web series. You sneeze and it’s over. LOL

The plot sounds good. They should make it a full drama.

3 Likes

as far as I know yes that is it 26 minit? sheese, not worth my energy to watch, but I am hooked so gotta find it, full drama YES!!

1 Like

You can find it on Viki, go to the Movies tick and you tick various categories, I hope it helps you haha :wink:

2 Likes
Summary

https://www3.dramacool.sk/drama-detail/my-fake-wife-2020

dc has everything lol

2 Likes

allrighty now! will do!

2 Likes

It does - if you can’t find it go there!!! LOL

Now that Line TV is leaving it is DC for everything I can’t find!

@frustratedwriter
the mask
This reminds me of Phantom - they should make a full drama

2 Likes

Happy to have helped you :wink:

2 Likes

Just finished Inspector Koo.
I love how female-centric it was and it was done in such a refreshing way.
Sad it’s over TT

Also, love that she [SPOILER] accepted Santa, even though we still don’t know who he is. Also the cameo at the end :rofl: :blush:

1 Like

Hey hello, I’m new to the Community, I would need some advice on dramas that I want to watch: the first is called “Sweet combat” And it is Chinese and the second is called “boys over flowers” and is Korean have you seen them? Can you tell me which is the best? :thinking:

2 Likes

My Fake Wife (2020) and chinese!! sorry about that one

midnightmoodz got it there

and its just a summary I guess, well thats ok, I do have the idea of it anyway. y’all thanks for helping me find this!! so later y’all

Chimmy__ale, you just have to jump in there and just watch, our opinions are wide range, bad ugly and ok, boys over flowers, just hold onto your seat, its a love-hate thing

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your help :heart:

1 Like

“Ghost Doctor” will air on Mondays and Tuesdays starting January 3, 2022. Viki is still looking for a channel manager.

3 Likes

As frustratedwriter said, it really depends on your taste. Just pick one and see which one you like best :smile:

I haven’t watched sweet combat, but I have seen BOF and it’s really cheesy :laughing:, but is considered a classic by many. I saw it back in 2010(?) :see_no_evil:.

Welcome to the community and get ready to make lists of dramas that you’d want to watch because many of us have (very long) lists :wink:

2 Likes

Out of curiosity I looked at Moonshine the new sageuk with Hyeri. I somehow disliked Hyeri in other dramas, but she looks here so different in her hairdo and her acting is really good, did she perhaps mature… anyway, I had a sleepless night so I watched it and the drama has many comic/funny scenes, at one point I was laughing so hard and forgot that my neighbors were sleeping :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh, yes! Rain is in that one - it looks like it will be a fun romp. I applied for channel manager for that one. :smiley:

3 Likes

Rain and Kim Bum! Good luck on your application for CM!

2 Likes

porkypine, good luck on the cm,

1 Like

This is at the top of my watchlist!! I’m scared to watch because I really want to wait till ends, but Yoo Seung Ho is my first love from Dramaland :sweat_smile: It shouldnt end badly, right? I’ve missed watching YSH light up my screen

2 Likes

There is so much competition that I would be very surprised if I actually got it. :laughing:

I am greedy though. I also applied for and HOPE I get Seo Bok! Gong Yoo AND Bo Gummy!
Competition is fierce for that movie! :rofl:

6 Likes