What are you currently watching?

i am watching Girls’ Love dramas

1 Like

Thank you so much, i hope we’ll be friends hehe!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::blush:

1 Like

stay by my side and Moonshine, silent sea, going to start artificial city today, um if I have time that is…
sword snow stride is getting really interesting. I like that guy in his role here… Hu Jun??

Hi! I was wondering if you guys are able to watch the drama “18 again” where you are? It is not available in my country, but I’m using paid VPN to access foreign viki. Can any of you reply to me if it is available in your country and tell me which one it is? thankyouuu <333

1 Like

I can only speak for India, the show isn’t licensed for India (even Standard Pass holders)
Incognito mode

But I am a QC, so I’ve QC access to the show, and I can watch without any problems.

4 Likes

Same for in the Netherlands

1 Like

I finished, Gank Your Heart it’s centered around e-sports (I’m in this e-sport phase at the moment lol)

I’m watching it in part for Yibo since I haven’t seen his dramas yet and GYH has been praised a lot when it was airing…

I don’t like to rant badly about a show but I really wanted to destroy this plot and smother it into oblivion. It has every possible annoying trope a drama could have minus poisoning. (If this was a historical cdrama, I wouldn’t doubt they’d throw it in there)

Clingy annoying ex-gf
Enraging step-mom
Jealous conniving coworkers
Sleazing & overbearing Bosses/managers
Side character with no depth to the plot
A breakup
Unnecessary subplots
Slow burn romance

The saving grace was the likable leads. They match but their scenes are not all that romantic. It’s like they have great chemistry but are restrained from showing it? Their pairing was more like supportive partners helping each other realize their dreams.

Also, the friendships were very nice to watch. Probably the best thing in this show.

I FF a lot because of all the tropes mentioned above, Lol

3 Likes

Thanks for your review. I noticed it as newly listed on one of my streaming services and was wondering if it was worth the time. This would go to the bottom of my list. :wink:

1 Like

Just finished this one last night. Vintage movie (2004) but extremely well-acted. Sad but realistic theme. Have the tissues handy for the ending.

(mdl)

1 Like

You’re welcome!

I really wanted to like it but it was so frustrating to watch. This could have easily been 24 eps. but they stretch the nonsense to 35 eps.

If you are interested in a drama centered around e-sports (+ romance), Falling Into Your Smile, tops Gank Your Heart.

3 Likes

I finished “The Silent Sea” and I have mixed feelings about it. :thinking:
I liked the cast, the plot, the characters, however I didn’t find it very entertaining.

I started Bulgasal: Immortal Souls. It’s not bad, I’m still waiting to see where the story goes after 2 episodes.

3 Likes

I watched Extreme Jobs :laughing:

2 Likes

almost done with Secret Forest/Stranger, and i STILL don’t understand why it has such a high rating… other than ML and FL, it’s sooooo boringgggg

3 Likes

I liked it :laughing:
I tried guessing who was behind things and I think I got most, if not all, of it right :blush:

But I can understand why you would think it was boring.

1 Like

Would you please blur your spoiler?

4 Likes

blur that spoiler!!!

3 Likes

I read it and now I’ll probably don’t watch it!!

Please blur the spoilers always
@minablbas_295

4 Likes

Great movie! I laughed so much :rofl:

1 Like

ok you movie people, just a question if someone handed you an envelope that had your death date in it, would you open it, wait!!!

was there a movie somewhere that somehow was like this? the person had to do something before their time limit was up? I have seen this question a couple of times, and all I can say is familiar. but if no one knows no problem. Maybe it’s just me

as for watching something, I am watching the most silliest drama, but its still funny

and one of my favorite actors too. just started it, can say my laugh for the day

2 Likes

I don’t think I would.
I’m not sure if I’ve seen a movie like that, but it wouldn’t surprise me if there was a movie with that plot.

The only similar thing I can think of is the drama
About Time.

4 Likes