What are you currently watching?

2 Likes

There was a Justin Timberlake movie called, In Time where everyone has a time limit that appears on their wrist. The interesting thing was that you can steal or “give your time” to someone else.

It was a very interesting movie and I didn’t expect to like it but I ended up really enjoying it.

4 Likes

hhhhmmmmmm, sounds close, I will check that out

1 Like

I am currently watching The Witch’s Diner and Tale of the Nine-Tailed.

2 Likes

I watched it a while back. I could understand that it’s a well-made drama, but I found it really difficult to understand it. I felt I wasn’t smart enough to understand all the dialogues and storylines. I had the same problem with another drama of this writer,

5 Likes

I’ve watched the first episodes of “Our Beloved Summer”. I don’t know if I will keep watching. :thinking:

I also started

It’s really good! Why Viki didn’t get it? :pensive:

4 Likes

Because it runs on Iqiyi first.

3 Likes

Viki will get it later?

2 Likes

Sometimes it was so (My Roomate is a Gumiho, Monthly Magazine Home), sometimes not (She would never know, Dinner Mate and others)…
But maybe it will be recycled.

3 Likes

not sure about this one but its close! answer to my question

how about 49?

i do plan to watch this and see if this may be it

2 Likes

Just finished Shadow Beauty and it was sooooooooo good.
Normally I never (or very seldom) watch high school movies, but this was a right decision.
It breaks up with so many cliches/shows a few possible solutions concerning bullying, beauty standards, communication and so on.
The unavoidable idols act not like idols, but like real young actors.
And the best sentence was one of the last: It’s perfectly fine not to be perfect. Very amazing.

And another exception: F4 Thailand Boys over flowers.
This might be my most beloved version, and as the YT comments say, other’s too.

3 Likes

I agree. Bad and Crazy has been great so far. (I’m currently on ep 3). A TON of action in this one and, of course Mr. Eye Candy, Lee Dong-wook who does have a shirtless scene or two. I also wish Viki would pick this one up.
P.S. The guy who plays the SML ain’t hard on the eyes either.

4 Likes

The SML is Wi Ha Joon :heart_eyes:

I like Lee Dong Wook’s role in this drama.

6 Likes
2 Likes

I finished, Go Go Squid, recently. The first time I watched it I didn’t watch the whole thing. So I rewatched it because I’m still stuck in e-sport world.

This is a really well packed drama with a strong backstory for ml. There’s a downside and upside to it though. The downside is the fact that it’s filled with flashbacks. Upside of them is that you’ll get an understanding of his character.

The leads are wonderful. Their romance was well paced and it balances the plot well. So, even though I don’t like the flashbacks I’m still rewarded with ml & fl interaction.

5 Likes

I’m watching young lady and a gentleman. has anyone seen this? If so what do you think about it?

4 Likes

I’d say it’s pn the better end of the spectrum of weekend dramas. My favorite weekend drama is Never Twice, and though Young Lady and Gentleman isn’t as amazing, it’s still pretty well done. The main leads act well, and the kids are cute. It’s being received very well in Korea, and it’s rating keeps rising - crossed 35% last week.

I’ll just say that everyone will love it a LOT more once ML’s amnesia arc is over. I feel like slapping the ML and FL for doing certain things but the chemistry is really good. It’s rewarding and heartwarming to see their interactions with the kids, so I’m disregarding all the silly angst.

4 Likes

Started watching Perfect Partner

3 Likes

Started this one and I’m loving it!

2 Likes

Isn’t the both drama the best of best! The thrill and storyline and also the graphics were amazing…

1 Like