What are you currently watching?

I’m not finished yet, but so far I really love them both. Love the storyline and great effects and graphics too.It’s hard not to binge watch them,just because I want to know what happens next.

1 Like

Because I knew NF was going to lose the license, I’ve been watching The Big Bang Theory for the past few weeks and just in time I was able to finish watching this show. The show has twelve seasons and I think I was at season 6 or 7 when I read about it. I’m so happy I was able to finish it on time and I could see the final episodes to see how they gave the series a proper ending. :slight_smile:
Now I’ve picked up a couple of shows I was watching before I bingewatched The Big Bang Theory, namely “Hometown Cha Cha Cha” (just started ep. 12/16 (the mains are being so cute together at the moment) and “At a Distance, Spring is Green” (ep. 11/12) (The ending of episode 10 gave me a shock, so heartbreaking).
Furthermore I finished watching “TharnType 2: 7 years Of Love”, yesterday. :slight_smile: I’m going to search for the special episode later today, because unfortunately Viki doesn’t have the special episode.

2 Likes

Last night I finish The Red Sleeve I had saved the last 4 episodes and binged them. I don’t know… I feel like I still need to process it.

-Do not unblur if you don’t want a mini spoiler-

The Red Sleeve gives me, Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, there’s a likeness to the pacing and how things unfold. The plots are completely different but once you finish TRS and if you’ve seen SHR you may understand what I mean.

This drama gives you so much to grasp in each episode. The characters have a lot of development and we get to see them change over the course of the time. The leads are A++ I couldn’t imagine their chemistry at first but I’ve seen them in their previous projects before. I was not disappointed with this pairing.

The way they wrote the fl character made me want to headbutt a wall sometimes but I admire her… it’s just after what’s said and done… WHY DID they add so much angst. I may have to add her to the “strongest fl” list because it’s hard to find one with a backbone. She is very up to par in terms of intelligence with the ml. Now the ml… he’s JUNHO, like of course he did beautifully! On a serious note, Junho in a saegak was a brilliant idea! I want to thank the person who came up with this suggestion. I HOPE HE TAKES ON MORE SAEGAK IN THE FUTURE because he really improved in terms of acting chops. He was good before but in TRS he displayed a fascinating King.

I don’t think I FF at all because every moment was gripping.

I know there’s many ppl waiting to watch this at the watch party so I’ll wait around to discuss the ending.

1 Like

have y’all ever went to your list ad deleted some of your dramas & movies? I did today, just didn’t care for some of them

I am planning to watch Lucky with you, maybe I need to rewatch perfect partner, that was a good drama!

finished secret inspector & joy, was quite good

I have never watched this next one and thought I would now

the ML has something to do with it

thought I’d re watch 1&2, looking more for the fashion/ models ones

this one my 3rd time on this one

yeah fashion king!!

2 Likes

Yup, definitely.

Or I started to watch the first episode and realized that it just wasn’t for me - either I’ve outgrown that type of drama or it’s just not for me and I don’t feel obligated anymore to watch it :blush:

I also don’t feel guilty speed-watching through some series now or even (but that’s only reserved for emergencies) the skip button :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: .

4 Likes

lol I do this whenever I reach peak procrastination time :joy: I wonder why my past self keeps adding dramas i don’t even want to watch

2 Likes

Whenever I get bored with an episode I’m watching, I like to browse through MDL or Viki to find new series to watch next. At that moment, I just add whatever drama that has my minimum requirements into a list. Only when it’s time to choose a new drama, then I’ll critically check each drama’s reviews/synopsis etc. and usually I’ll drop a bunch of drama’s from my watch list then.

6 Likes

Just started Hometown Cha Cha Cha with my mom

Finally started Love and Redemption

9 Likes

The song will get stuck in your head :laughing:

4 Likes

I have just started watching

that one is so cute, at least the first episode!!

also, another one, and the synopsis is wrong, but that’s ok, the first episode reminds me of that love design as well.

and loved him in “Lord Fox” as well, awwww I know its not the right title!!

and this caught my attention, with me being a genealogist and all, I really hope its good!

so I am going to try and re-vamp what I am watching, all these battles, and all is so tiring, like I said before a good mystery, scifi is a good thing. and to be sure theres more to the “Asian” culture than the 9 talied fox!! lets not forget vampires ,witches why not a good cooking show? like someone said, not really a great thing. but c’mom, tweek my interest, instead of school kids too,

2 Likes

Nooo!!! I’m an expert on that lol
I even have a playlist on youtube with the OST’s that keep rolling in my mind

2 Likes

Just started this one:

There’s something so enchanting and lovely about xianxia dramas :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: the story’s been pretty good, leaning quite a bit on the comedy side. I will happily fight anyone who says ML is too old for the role… he’s just perfect for his character. I was going to start Eternal Love or Love and Redemption but I decided i didn’t want too much angst and suffering, all for just a satisfactory ending. The cinematography and sets are really really beautiful.

3 Likes

Have y’all ever seen a “funny” drama called invincible shan bao mei?? it was like a 2008 drama

3 Likes

2 actors I haven’t seen in a very long time, Roy Chiu and Blu lan, is there anything on them, are they still acting? and so on?

HAHAHAH!! Yes, a looooong time ago! I watched most of it but it was a bit draggy so I didn’t finish it.

This is the first time ever someone else has ever mentioned this drama.

2 Likes

I was watching LUCKY WITH YOU but after 4 episodes gave it up.

I need to finish ONE THE WOMAN and WE’re breaking UP

If you have DISNEY PLUS DO yourself a favor watch
CRUELLA
SHANG-CHI
BLACK WIDOW
ENCANTO
OTHERS I SAW>>>>
VIKY AND HER MYSTERY (MYSTERE) - FROM FRANCE
BULGASAR is gory as hell but an interesting story to watch. - SK
EMPIRE OF LUST- SK
THE SWINDLER- SK
NEW TRIAL-SK
DON’T CLICK- SK
THE GIFT-SK
THE DONOR-?
AFTERMATH- ?
LIGHT BY NIGHT- TAIWANESE rated R
THE ZOOKEEPER’S WIFE-
THE BERLING FILE- SK (NK SPY MOVIE)
THE RED FAMILY (NK SPY)

SELF-LESS-USA
THE COMMUTTER- USA
THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE- USA
THE FEAR OF DARKNESS-USA

JAPAN SINK- JAPAN
PERFECT HUMAN- JAPAN

YARA- ITALY
KIDNAPPING STELLA- GERMANY

THE DEMON KING SLAYER- CHINA
CONNECTED- CHINA
WU ASSASSSIN - China

PAN’S LABERINTH - SPAIN

JINN- INDIA 2019

OBJECT OF AFFECTION- BANGKOK

1 Like

wow what a list! I will check them out today, angelight313, and thanks

that bulgasar, I didn’t like it!, the christmas candle, nope

1 Like

I’m currently watching Mr. Queen and rewatching The Crowned Clown for the third time.

Mr. Queen is pretty hilarious, especially in the first few episodes. It gets a little slow later on though.

The Crowned Clown is my favorite drama of all time and there are several scenes I have to rewatch over and over cause it just gives me chills every time. For me The Crowned Clown is unique because rather than the romance (which is great in and of itself) driving the plot and everything else being a catalyst, in this drama it’s the character development, especially for the two male leads, that drives the plot and the romance is a catalyst.

6 Likes

I’m watching bad and crazy!
First 4 episodes were on :fire::fire:

The fifth episode is a little slow and I need to watch 6 th one…
The concept is good and the twist at the end of second episode was mind blowing, i didn’t expect that.

The intro music is soo good

5 Likes

You didn’t like [The Christmas candle?] Why? It was heart touching/melting story that spreads a wonderful message of what Faith really is all about. It wasn’t the candle that made the miracle, it was the faith we all humans have within us, that makes miracles to become true.

[BULGASAR] I’m not a 100% fan of it bc Female Lead lacks so much. She’s good doing her fighting scenes, but other than that, I feel she needs to show more facial emotions. She’s one of those that you see no emotions in their face (which is so essential in the dramas/movies). I have seen her in several stuff, and she has the same expressionless face in all of them. Maybe too much BOTOX (that does affect the facial expression in our face that is why I refused to get them when I had the chance).