What are you currently watching?

I got a subscription to iQiyi just for this show. I haven’t started it yet but I can’t wait. Lee Dong Wook is AMAZING. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s really good, you should watch it

3 Likes

Just started this one. If you are a fan of the older woman/younger man trope, here is another drama to add to your list. It’s an older production (2002), but very watchable (I’ve been semi-binging this one). I love the ML who is very loving and protective of the FL even though he is going through some very rough trials. BTW, the ML is 19 and the FL is 25 (as portrayed in this drama) but the relationship has not stepped over any lines to this point (ep 6).

1 Like

I finally caught up on Young Lady and Gentleman to Ep30, and started 5 to 9, that I wanted to watch for the longest time.

4 Likes

just watched ghost doctor. oh my goodness, and my favorite actors, the rest of the episodes aren’t subbed yet, but worth the wait

3 Likes

I finished Mr. Queen about a week or two ago and I really liked it. You should also watch Mr Queen, The Secret when you finished watching MQ. It’s a 2 episode special that shows some funny background stories to the characters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I kinda watched this but I don’t think I finished it. The ml was sooooooo handsome. His smile is just beautiful. I may have to rewatch and finish it.

2 Likes

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS CHINESE MOVIE AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
The special effects and fantasy story are so in tune that you’ll love it too.

1 Like

I finished The Red Sleeve. They added one episode just to

make one of the saddest endings I have ever saw. :sob:
They had a happy life together but they only focused on the bad events.
Though the last scene was beautiful.

In real life, the ML of Romance has an 8 year old son who is the spitting image of his father. So cute and adorable!

2 Likes

I need something quick to watch while waiting for The Red Sleeve WP to get up and running. I’ve been filling my time with BL dramas a lot!
-Don’t Say No
-Tharn Type (a bit toxic, not my favorite, but still okay)
-My Beautiful Man
-Oxygen
-Tinted With You
-Lovely Writer
(R.I.P. Line TV. I will miss you.)
Now I also added Forever Love and Ghost Doctor to my Watchlist, but I may not get to everything before The Red Sleeve starts up. I’m hope it can help me overcome my distaste for historical/fantasy dramas. (I’ve just never been able to like many of them.)
If The Red Sleeve does the trick, I’ll move right into The King’s Woman, because it gets amazing reviews and the storyline seems to be something I’d watch. (Again, it’s historical, so I’m waiting until after The Red Sleeve.)

Oh, weren’t they both in Eternal Love as well? :blush:

@feyfayer
No, two different leads.

I just love Detective Kong, and just why didn’t they name it as it so written at the beginning of each episode “Hot Blooded Detective” lmao!!! :rofl::heart_eyes:

He is the funniest detective I can remember… there are really funny scenes, I recommend this for your “blue day” to cheer you up!!!

1 Like

I’m bouncing between:

• Detective Kong alas Hot Blooded Detective :wink: and
  • Sword Snow Stride which is quite thrilling and has a great flow! and more serious

it’s for the mature audience with strong nerves…
and

and the cute sweet Uncle

4 Likes

Yes, I know that :laughing:
I meant, weren’t they both in the cast of Eternal Love?
I just looked it up - they were.
He was the SML to the FL and she was the niece of the FL.

1 Like

I am wondering if Viki needs “fresh” blood maybe the writers or whatever, seems like they are slack in their dramas, the new dramas are few and far between lately, yeah can make the excuses, 1. the licenses 2. covid 3. the actors themselves 4. time etc.

by fresh blood, I mean the writings themselves, fresh stuff, new stuff, awwww maybe I am a bit impatient here, but gosh, come on already, these shows we are watching so many times over is getting quite boring, don’t get me wrong I do love them, Healer, Heal me Kill me, and the rest. revenges, avengers, justice, is that all?? school kids? foxy people( hehehe, being cute there), a p/s there that lord fox was quite good, didn’t care much for the ending, that merman one ,starry night, good too, another ending I didn’t care about, but it was a good drama, what about that wolf fella? and I know theres more but these are just a few.

did Korea, China, Japan , Taiwan ever come across aliens, well they did the mermen so why not aliens? those people that live underground(Guardians) why not, I am I guess frustrated, venting etc, these dramas I am seeing right now, love interests for example, and why office settings??

Imagination is the key, whatever happened to the city in the sky? doesn’t have to be a story about Atlantis (y’know that can be beaten to death too)

stir up some imagination, or am I the only one that thinks this?

vampires & witches also can be beaten to death too

sorry y’all just bored right now, those I picked, not sure they are going to be any good

hey WRITERS, my apologies, guess I picked on you today, y’all have a fantastic job in creating all these dramas, and what right do I have to put y’all down, but this senior lady would love to see a good drama, oh and not about senior citizens either.

3 Likes

It’s finally on air! :heart_eyes:

I hope Viki gets the license.

3 Likes

Just started:

I’m loving it!

3 Likes

I watched two episodes of The Lion’s Secret last night. The ML is so cute and funny. I can’t tell you how many times I laughed out loud while watching. I think this one will be good. I hope Viki gets it too!

4 Likes