Viki

What are you currently watching?

HAHAHAH!! Yes, a looooong time ago! I watched most of it but it was a bit draggy so I didn’t finish it.

This is the first time ever someone else has ever mentioned this drama.

I was watching LUCKY WITH YOU but after 4 episodes gave it up.

I need to finish ONE THE WOMAN and WE’re breaking UP

If you have DISNEY PLUS DO yourself a favor watch
CRUELLA
SHANG-CHI
BLACK WIDOW
ENCANTO
OTHERS I SAW>>>>
VIKY AND HER MYSTERY (MYSTERE) - FROM FRANCE
BULGASAR is gory as hell but an interesting story to watch. - SK
EMPIRE OF LUST- SK
THE SWINDLER- SK
NEW TRIAL-SK
DON’T CLICK- SK
THE GIFT-SK
THE DONOR-?
AFTERMATH- ?
LIGHT BY NIGHT- TAIWANESE rated R
THE ZOOKEEPER’S WIFE-
THE BERLING FILE- SK (NK SPY MOVIE)
THE RED FAMILY (NK SPY)

SELF-LESS-USA
THE COMMUTTER- USA
THE CHRISTMAS CANDLE- USA
THE FEAR OF DARKNESS-USA

JAPAN SINK- JAPAN
PERFECT HUMAN- JAPAN

YARA- ITALY
KIDNAPPING STELLA- GERMANY

THE DEMON KING SLAYER- CHINA
CONNECTED- CHINA
WU ASSASSSIN - China

PAN’S LABERINTH - SPAIN

JINN- INDIA 2019

OBJECT OF AFFECTION- BANGKOK

wow what a list! I will check them out today, angelight313, and thanks

that bulgasar, I didn’t like it!, the christmas candle, nope

I’m currently watching Mr. Queen and rewatching The Crowned Clown for the third time.

Mr. Queen is pretty hilarious, especially in the first few episodes. It gets a little slow later on though.

The Crowned Clown is my favorite drama of all time and there are several scenes I have to rewatch over and over cause it just gives me chills every time. For me The Crowned Clown is unique because rather than the romance (which is great in and of itself) driving the plot and everything else being a catalyst, in this drama it’s the character development, especially for the two male leads, that drives the plot and the romance is a catalyst.

I’m watching bad and crazy!
First 4 episodes were on :fire::fire:

The fifth episode is a little slow and I need to watch 6 th one…
The concept is good and the twist at the end of second episode was mind blowing, i didn’t expect that.

The intro music is soo good

You didn’t like [The Christmas candle?] Why? It was heart touching/melting story that spreads a wonderful message of what Faith really is all about. It wasn’t the candle that made the miracle, it was the faith we all humans have within us, that makes miracles to become true.

[BULGASAR] I’m not a 100% fan of it bc Female Lead lacks so much. She’s good doing her fighting scenes, but other than that, I feel she needs to show more facial emotions. She’s one of those that you see no emotions in their face (which is so essential in the dramas/movies). I have seen her in several stuff, and she has the same expressionless face in all of them. Maybe too much BOTOX (that does affect the facial expression in our face that is why I refused to get them when I had the chance).

I got a subscription to iQiyi just for this show. I haven’t started it yet but I can’t wait. Lee Dong Wook is AMAZING. :heart_eyes:

It’s really good, you should watch it

Just started this one. If you are a fan of the older woman/younger man trope, here is another drama to add to your list. It’s an older production (2002), but very watchable (I’ve been semi-binging this one). I love the ML who is very loving and protective of the FL even though he is going through some very rough trials. BTW, the ML is 19 and the FL is 25 (as portrayed in this drama) but the relationship has not stepped over any lines to this point (ep 6).

I finally caught up on Young Lady and Gentleman to Ep30, and started 5 to 9, that I wanted to watch for the longest time.

just watched ghost doctor. oh my goodness, and my favorite actors, the rest of the episodes aren’t subbed yet, but worth the wait

I finished Mr. Queen about a week or two ago and I really liked it. You should also watch Mr Queen, The Secret when you finished watching MQ. It’s a 2 episode special that shows some funny background stories to the characters :slight_smile:

I kinda watched this but I don’t think I finished it. The ml was sooooooo handsome. His smile is just beautiful. I may have to rewatch and finish it.

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS CHINESE MOVIE AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
The special effects and fantasy story are so in tune that you’ll love it too.

I finished The Red Sleeve. They added one episode just to

make one of the saddest endings I have ever saw. :sob:
They had a happy life together but they only focused on the bad events.
Though the last scene was beautiful.

In real life, the ML of Romance has an 8 year old son who is the spitting image of his father. So cute and adorable!

I need something quick to watch while waiting for The Red Sleeve WP to get up and running. I’ve been filling my time with BL dramas a lot!
-Don’t Say No
-Tharn Type (a bit toxic, not my favorite, but still okay)
-My Beautiful Man
-Oxygen
-Tinted With You
-Lovely Writer
(R.I.P. Line TV. I will miss you.)
Now I also added Forever Love and Ghost Doctor to my Watchlist, but I may not get to everything before The Red Sleeve starts up. I’m hope it can help me overcome my distaste for historical/fantasy dramas. (I’ve just never been able to like many of them.)
If The Red Sleeve does the trick, I’ll move right into The King’s Woman, because it gets amazing reviews and the storyline seems to be something I’d watch. (Again, it’s historical, so I’m waiting until after The Red Sleeve.)

Oh, weren’t they both in Eternal Love as well? :blush:

@feyfayer
No, two different leads.

I just love Detective Kong, and just why didn’t they name it as it so written at the beginning of each episode “Hot Blooded Detective” lmao!!! :rofl::heart_eyes:

He is the funniest detective I can remember… there are really funny scenes, I recommend this for your “blue day” to cheer you up!!!