What are you currently watching?

Hope you enjoy it till the end :smile:

1 Like

angelight, I also feel that way too,

I have found a couple of other links along with NF that are good iqui, dramacool, dramanice I found blue whisperer!! I think NF is doing good, got a bunch of them on! do be careful with these sites as well, I just discovered they are illegal as well

1 Like

ok everyone I have learned something today, these links I shared?

some are those pirate things that Viki has said many times over that we should not watch and all, I am curious about different things, so here is a rundown of these so-called free sites, and an answer to the question, why is it so hard for Viki to get those licensed shows, something I learned, hopefully, you will too

and managers if this is a no-no do delete this. and I do apologize for any errors about these things.

1 Like

Hi guys, my update lol. It’s just my opinion :sweat_smile:
Just finished:
F4 Thailand
https://mydramalist.com/50007-boys-over-flowers

I have to say that these guys are just gorgeous, and like I was saying a while ago, I love how they deal with some topics that were difficult for me in the other versions. I love the endings with a wedding but although there wasn’t a wedding I liked the end.
I think that they did a great job, and I really enjoy this version which was one of my worries at the beginning, I was thinking, what else can they do with this show? but yes, they did something different.
In love with this scene, it was really funny and well done, and it was great to get all the F4 involved in this situation.
f4-thailand

f4thailand-f4thyme

MD3J4IEXZVGLZLUO2N2WF4U65A

Yumi’s Cells
https://www.viki.com/tv/38034c-yumis-cells

Well, I think that I had higher expectations about this one but I didn’t enjoy it. Sometimes I was like, ok this is going to get better but no, at the end I was thinking about giving up and just dropping but I decided to finish it.
Something that I liked it’s that I think that our emotions work in a similar way, and showing your feelings, worries, and all of that it’s really hard sometimes, so I think that the reason why I didn’t drop it was because I feel it kind of real, but I keep thinking that they could do it less boring in my opinion.
Yumis-cells13

Just started:
Why women love
https://www.viki.com/tv/38274c-why-women-love?qId=5fc24e75d7b302301b9ccf460f694800

So far is good, but I’m just in the 3th episode
maxresdefault

3 Likes

Currently watching Again my Life and I love it so much, can’t wait for release of next episodes.

3 Likes

Finished watching Backstreet Rookie this weekend. Mainly watched for ML. Wouldn’t watch again. As I’ve said before, Wookie was much better in K2 and Healer. This one was a waste of his talents.

5 Likes

I second that. I don’t know what possessed him to be part of such a ridiculous story bc everything was so wrong in there. The screaming mom he had in the story was in my eyes the worse part to have to endure The ending part where they go straight to saying Good bye to staff members, and other actors/actress, was so ridiculous to see because it took so much out of the drama.

PS>>> I think he was amazing in The Princess Ki drama. He was in my eyes a perfect 10. Second was HEALER didn’t/won’t watch K2.

2 Likes

Yeah, there was a lot of violence in K2. I watched strictly for this:

(soompi)

…and this:

(eukybear)

Please don’t judge. :wink:

5 Likes

No judgment from me. I endured my intense motion sickness with that drama for the exact same reason. :blush:

3 Likes

I actually had a crush on this guy although I’m way too old for him, and have no hope in hell

. I practically had to let it go so I wouldn’t die of
사랑병
salangbyeong
Love sickness…lmao…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Just joking.

Him, and Lee Seung Gi make me wish I was born in their time though…

3 Likes

You’re preaching to the choir, sister. I’m old enough to be his mother. Oh, well. We can dream, can’t we? LOL!

3 Likes

@stardust2466_546

I even did a movie with him, girl! I was a rich famous producer and went to SK to Direct a drama with him as a M/L and guess what? He fell madly in love with me!

Now the ending was sad since I came back to USA and he stayed in his beloved SK. Not before we had an awesome LOVE CONNECTION. hahahahaha.

Oh, I discovered he liked older woman as I took charge of his amazing drama.

3 Likes

I think this is true for so many of us.

4 Likes

I guess I am going to break down and watch F4 Thailand: Boys over flowers

oh and about Wookie, hes my youngest sons age, so nothing wrong in looking, right?? I did watch that K2 some years ago, not a good one, at least I didn’t think so. didn’t watch back street rookie my fave was Healer, and that suspicious partner, don’t remember if I watched the princess Ki one or not

3 Likes

I hear ya sister! K-2 was ok but not one of my faves of his.

4 Likes

Ikr i couldnt watch any of his recent ones - Melting Me Softly, Backstreet Rookie, Lovestruck in the City… Melting Me Softly was suh a huge disappointment - he was the first actor I marathoned dramas for. I loved Healer, Suspicious Partner and, to a certain extent, The K2. His characters in Healer and Suspicious Partner were so so well-written. I loved his double role in Healer(shy awkward office staff vs hottie night courier) and his hotheaded so-done-wih-the-world personality in Suspicious Partner.

Thats why im going to wait till Sound of Magic finishes airing. The trailer makes it look like an enchanting Disney movie but I’ll wait and see how good it is before jumping in. Ahh the trauma of a crush that disappoints you 🥲😂

4 Likes

I’m sad his last few dramas are so bad. JCW is one of my fav. k-actors.

It seems he went backwards in terms of popularity. He started off with a bang and then gradually chose disappointing projects.

I think he excels in action with a hint of romance. He probably didn’t want to stick to one image so he tried those silly plots. I’m hoping he goes back to Action/or try out rich powerful ceo/mafia role or something more exhilarating.

5 Likes

I think he does very well with slightly awkward-funny weirdos who hide their soft interiors with action-packed cool composed amazing powerful smart exteriors. Healer and Suspicious Partner showcased that in different ways - he didn’t do much combat in SP but his prosecutor investigations and courtroom scenes were fun to watch. It’s also fun to see his clumsy character morph into this cool badass personality when he steps out of his house and into important places

5 Likes

I completely understand, my triplet. :wink: I started watching Melting Me Softly but just couldn’t get into it. Lovestruck in the City? Nope, not even gonna start that one. Suspicious Partner? That’s on my radar. I’ve heard Empress Ki is good too.
I’ve been so enamored of Wookie that I watched the first few episodes of Heirs thinking he was the ML. I guess that’s what happens when the only thing older than me is dirt and the brain ain’t what it used to be. LOL! Wookie is one of my all time favorites.

3 Likes

watching this, and crossing my fingers is worth it bc I’m not too fond of that era due to all the unfair stuff they did to innocent people.

1 Like