What are you currently watching?

I cannot agree more! I started watching episode one this morning before going to work and I was really impressed! Looks like a great cast with an intriguing plot.

1 Like

Yes! I checked this one out last night (Why Her?)! If you enjoy legal drama with a little twist of romance, this one is worth checking out! The FL is a tough cookie and a smart debater. I’ve watched two episodes and cannot wait for episode three! It’s going to be a rough summer for me! Hahaha!

2 Likes

i just finished cinderella and four knights, honestly it was a great show but i am a bit skeptical about the pairing and the romance in the show. but it was fun, warm and lovely

2 Likes

i have been watching so many dramas recently so lemme know if anyone wants recommendations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

EVE :eyes:
After performing in movies and TV series: “Diary of a Night Watchman”, “Last”, “Save Me”, “Lawless Lawyer”, “Stay With Me”, “Recalled”, “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”, Seo Yea-Ji is definitely a notable presence in “Eve”. As I have seen, the dramatic roles fit her “like a glove”.
“Eve” is worth seeing, it is a melodrama that brings through the action of the film, scenes with emotional impact. The scenery is superb, the costumes and accessories are special, the music is perfect and without discussion, the script and the direction are excellent, the actors are notable, with vast experience and professionals, it is a “worked film”.
From my point of view, “Eve”, for those who like psychological films, of emotional impact, will be memorable.

2 Likes

I have watched that one (Cinderella and the Four Knights) twice now. I just love the little pixie FL. I believe she is doing better now after her thyroid cancer diagnosis and treatment. Not the greatest K-drama ever produced but I still enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Just started Why Her? Interesting and a bit nerve-wracking. She is just so competent and forthright, I am nervous about how her story will unfold.

Also watching Eve. I’m all in on that one. Interesting to see the good chaebol dad AND the evil politician from Again My Life in Eve as the same type of characters but with much different personalities.

2 Likes

I actually like this a lot and it’s my current drama to work to.

1 Like

Healer (2014) ,:sunglasses: again.
A successful melodrama, based on the script written by Song Ji-na, in which the action, comedy and drama scenes intertwine harmoniously. A gorgeous mini-series starring Ji Chang-Wook (Healer), Park Min-Young, Yoo Ji-Tae, Kim Mi-Kyung directed by Lee Jung-Sub and Kim Jin-Woo.
If you missed it, I recommend it.:grinning:

4 Likes

Just finished:
The love equations

It’s not the best drama you can watch but actually, I have enjoyed it a lot, besides it’s the typical story of a cold man falling in love with an innocent girl, I loved all his worries and troubles. I think that the concern about what people think when your parents or relatives have a mental disease is real, at least in some cultures, so I always love to see some reality in dramas.

I felt identified with her cause I’m kind of restless lol and I also love how her father starts realizing that her friend is just like her and that’s not so good in a relationship

DP

It was too brutal for me, I’m not sure if bullying is so serious in Korea but we can see a lot of it in dramaland.
It was hard for me to finish it.

Just started:
Flipped
So far is pretty good, I’m enjoying it a lot.

tumblr_pl8hcvXNtP1rjghoio6_540

3 Likes

Please keep updating your opinion on Flipped! It looks interesting! (And i know ts totally unrelated but I loved that old movie Flipped lol)

1 Like

I loved that movie too.
This show is really interesting so far, the story is good and the visual effects too. It has kisses from the start (not like super hot kisses but good kisses).
I feel like this can be a good one.
And… the ML is hot! I know that he’s not like the prettiest man in the world but he has a hidden charm and a hot body lol
3a22a2d4efebed5d656181835e4e850a

2 Likes

Flipped (the series) is not available in my area. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m watching it on Wetv (cause it’s not available for me either.
I just watched eps 10 and the relationship between the ML and the SML it’s just hilarious lol

1 Like

Finally! I will start this tomorrow.

1 Like

KinnPorsche
(over 18 years old)
At the suggestion @table122000 I watched the episodes launched on bilibili.tv (and someone came up with the idea to request its broadcast on Viki as well …)
An interesting BL movie, compared to what I saw on Viki, with the action of the movie inspired by the life of the mafia, captivating, in making a fantasy movie, within the budget … (there will always be voices that say “it could be more even better"). This series wants and covers a wide spectrum: action, comedy, love, tragedy and, in the action of the film, one of the accents, as a leitmotif, is “betrayal, distrust”. I recommend.

2 Likes

oh wow! another I gotta watch!!

Oh cool… lets hope the plot remains strong and I can enjoy it soon! I know I’m going to experience severe withdrawal after From Now On, Showtime! ends

2 Likes

me too! the withdrawals that is

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation , " Why Her " is part of my favorite movie typology, so thanks:grinning:

2 Likes