What are you currently watching?

True, I also wondered what happened to him

1 Like

I love this movie!! I even chose it for my Literature school projects :heart: There’s so much to write about it

1 Like

Immortal Samsara, i love it!

4 Likes

Thank you. I have already watched them. Still waiting for Joy of Life season 2.

2 Likes

Surprisingly, I dropped it. It reminded me of a lot of dramas I’ve watched before. Love and Destiny for example.

1 Like

@frustratedwriter
Thanks for the mention, I’ve put it on the list for a long time :sunglasses: , now I’ve reached ep 2 and… I think it’s brilliant. :clap:
I hope I won’t change my mind until the end.
02/09/2022
Conclusion at the end of the viewing: the series is very good, I’m waiting for season 2 :hugs:

So worth it. Lots and lots of dimples. Sort of a mashup of Dr. Romantic, Jiri-san, and . . . pick a good family drama, not one that disappointed you.

2 Likes

I very much want to watch The Huntresses from 2014. Looks like great fun. But every ten seconds I am seeing subs that appear to violate the most basic formatting rules. The English translations are great, but I can’t ignore the formatting.

Does anyone else have moments like this?

(Giphy website)

3 Likes

I have been wanting to watch this drama from nearly the beginning of my drama journey a few years ago, after reading about it in a drama recommendation article. Unfortunately, it has never been available in my region. I was pleasantly surprised to gain access to it once I reached QC status on Viki. I am about a third of the way through, and I’m loving it so far.

5 Likes

I watched these too including Immortal Samsara and I’m happy it’s almost over I moved over to a bit different genre and so far so good but lots of martial arts instead of “magical spells” :grinning: It seems to be a long awaited C-Drama!

and Viki brought back this cool movie with Ha Ji Won!

2 Likes

It was subbed by Viki subbers… I’ve seen this bad formatting before and it’s annoying when you know it is wrong.

1 Like

Arent the kids the CUTEST? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

They really are! And I love the mystery and the comedic elements. The cast is really great all around.

2 Likes

I finally watched Big mouth, that was an awesome drama! I admit I went somewhere else to watch it.

3 Likes

Old series, but recently watched, that we liked and that we commented on quite a lot in the family and in psycho classes , if you haven’t watched them, I recommend:

3 Likes

Typical Japanese, concentrated, with deep meanings, a series with life stories, fiction or not, the coincidences are obvious and for those with an open mind, the series is excellently made.:smiley:
Well done , Kensaku Kakimoto.

I finally found a drama I have been waiting for, and of all things its on YT and english subs.

the guys from “my roomate is a detective” which I really like, this one is called Checkmate, an Agatha Christy, and first episode really good, also some of those news places say its a second season of the afore mentioned, they don’t know each other in the movie!! so how can it be a second season??

anyway, thought I’d let y’all know.

1 Like

You already watched Big Mouth? I’m watching it too, and I thought not all episodes are released yet.

1 Like

I watched on another streamer, it had the 12 episodes

Okay, I get it. There’s still 4 episode left, then

1 Like