What are you currently watching?

frustratedwriter4dI wanted to rewatch Ancient detective, now it seems like no manager. so how come no update here?

I saw Ancient Detective a while back, and it was fully translated in English and Spanish, and all the subs were at 97 to 100% done, so I’m wondering why they need a CM. It’s odd.

1 Like

I am watching it now and I am enjoying it

1 Like

So true, he’s golden! I’m watching Curtain Call as well, I also like the elderly actress!

I’ve watched Beethoven Virus so long ago and I just loved it, Jang Geun Seuk was indeed good there. Now just open for US region.

3 Likes

I stumbled in another tread about Love Me If You Dare with Wallace Huo. I remember when it was running but it didn’t catch my interest.
I’m on Episode 3 and so far it’s interesting because of many unexplained things and very mysterious. The camera takes interesting angles and Wang Kai is a bonus!
Now I remember it was the tread: Crime/Corruption Recommendation.

@stardust2466 Other dramas with Wallace I watched and liked a lot are:

and the thriller movie

5 Likes

Hang in there, simi11. I found it to be a very good c-drama. It’s been a while but I think I found it so good, I binge-watched. I was very intrigued by Wallace Ho’s character. Hmmmmm… Might be worth a rewatch. LOL.

4 Likes

I LOVE TAIWANESE dramas, and in the past we had so many available in here (the types I like). Their songs in the dramas are very touching. Later on, I’m going to put a few request of titles I have saved in my notes. I got lucky with MIDNIGHT DINER (Japanese) they have it here so I hope people watch them too bc they are funny, touching, they also might touch a part that you went through in life. Wonderfully done little short series!

I’m requesting this and the first two are for the younger crowd, but I watched them from beginning to end because is worth watching young or old.

My Missing Valentine----Japan

Switched—Japan

Heavenly Forest—Japan.

Cursed in Love–Japanese

Maid’s Revenge— Chinese

RESTART The Earth—Chinese

HOGU’S Love–Korean

ASHFALL—Korean

Help me and make request. Thank you!

2 Likes

I binge watched and loved “Beethoven Virus”. Reminded me of all the orchestra auditions and concerts my kids participated in.

5 Likes

wow y;all have a bunc of good ones.

I did like “love me if you dare”, yeah maybe a second rewatch!! I didn’t get into the reset, maybe I will also go to that one too, maybe the great protector too, I also like watching Wallace Huo. He starred in another one, and I had to look it up, wow I didn’t finish it!! so I will plan to watch this one too

It was good when I first watched it

isn’t midnight diner like the ones of Korean? and angelight, those do sound interesting!

oh I forgot Betovans virus, , don’t remember where I watched it (maybe our older one, DF) but it was good! I did rfequest it here some time ago

2 Likes

Freshly added on Friday Chinese medical drama, didn’t know it was with Yang Mi, on the 2nd episode it’s looking good so far… I’m curious about the development. I hope it won’t slow down like some and it forces me to skip if I just want to know what’s gonna happen… the more I watch dramas the more I can tell if there are fillers just to extend time or boring stories I’m not interested in… anyone also uses the forward button often?? :rofl:

4 Likes

just got that one on my list

2 Likes

I also think tale of the nine taild, will also be put on my list, so I like to fast forward.

1 Like

I accidentally stumbled across a funny one on Prime, “May I help you” so funny, cute ,silly, and other stuff. yeah its different, I think y’all will like it. couple of our favorite actors too.

looks like I got too many on here so here is what I am watching today while waiting for other episodes fo the other drama I am watching. I hope this will be a good one!!

3 Likes

I’m currently watching About Time. Released in 2018 so not terribly old. May/December romance although the age difference isn’t huge. It’s been very good so far, an easy watch; honestly, if I didn’t have to go to work Monday through Friday, I could easily binge-watch this one. I’m on ep 9.

3 Likes

Ode to Joy 3

1 Like

Another oldie but goodie starring Lee Joon Gi and Jung Kyung Ho.

3 Likes

I’m watching it too and really enjoying it so far. Need to catch up on two episodes just released.

5 Likes

I watched when it was released in in 2008, great cast.
From the same writer as “King 2Hearts” (2012) another favorite of mine.

3 Likes

“Beethoven Virus” not only has great cast but great music as well. Many familiar classic orchestral pieces, and that “A Goose’s Dream”…

I helped MaryK re-do much of the Korean captions for “King2Hearts” as one of my very first projects.

3 Likes

I was just about to add this one (May I Help You). I just started it two days ago and already watched all the available eps. I didn’t realize it wasn’t complete when I started it. So now I am stuck waiting. :unamused:

It’s really good so far. Loving the cast.

2 Likes

I watched and loved it.
I checked and you can still watch the episodes. I clicked on episode 1 and it started playing. They probably opened for a new channel manager so more languages could be made available.

2 Likes