What are you currently watching?

I’m at ep 22 of the 25 episodes of Love Knot, and I’m curious to what kind of ending this series will get.:slight_smile:

I’m also watching Boys Over Flowers (the Korean version, 2009). I’m at ep 13/25 It’s the first time I’m watching this version, but I think I like the Meteor Garden, 2018 (the first one I saw) and the Hana Yori Dango (2009) more than the Korean version. I feel like sometimes the scenes feel rushed or unfinished or something in the Korean version. (like one moment they are in the hospital and the next they are at school already, without time to recover.)

Another one I’m watching is The 3Bs You Shouldn’t Date (ep 7/10). I was expecting a cheerful show with lots of humor, but this show doesn’t make me laugh out loud. Even though she looks a bit naive in the beginning, it’s nice to see her giving advice to the 3B’s. I think that might be the key point of this drama. People giving each other advice, but in the end you have to make your own decisions. It’s a nice drama for in between.

1 Like

Loving “Sword Snow Stride”.

1 Like

I am watching that one, too

1 Like

I’m on episode 25. The story just keeps getting better!

1 Like

I am watching some of the older dramas

finished season 1 so watching

also watching this somewhere else

missing ;the other side

2 Likes

I also am watchingimage

missing the other side, episode 13 today tomorrow 14, and next week 15 &16

but this drama is soooo good!g hate having to watch it elsewhere!

2 Likes

Just finished this one. I’ve never been that interested in BL drama/movies. I mean, it’s fine but it’s just not my genre of choice. This one looked good and was very highly rated so I thought, for a change of pace, I’d give it a try. I was so surprised. It was really good with some laugh-out-loud spots (for me, anyway). These two are so sweet to each other. I watched the movie instead of the series 'cause I felt the need for instant gratification. LOL.

I’m watching this one. Very good, and the main actor is excellent!

1 Like

I have watched the movie Jung_E and I’m so disappointed :disappointed:

junge

2 Likes

I just added that to my watch list, but is it not worth it?

1 Like

Who knows, maybe you’ll like it. But I expected something else…
I felt like I was watching a bad episode of “Black Mirror”.

Top dramas/movies for me, and hopefully you might like them too.

I finally finished watching THE QUEEN’S UMBRELLA (SK)

#1 so far for me is JUNG_E- from South Korea. LOVED the almost PERFECT special effects used, and how realistic the story looks. PLEASE, don’t watch behind the scenes clips bc it will lose its magic. I stopped myself on time. IT should have a second part and I believe it will. Looking forward to it!

THE FABULOUS (SK)
THE GLORY SK (waiting for second part)
PASSENGERS (very realistic of future w/o earth) USA
SHOTGUN WEDDING (JLO new release movie) USA
WAR with JET LI and STATHAM 2017 GREAT ONE!
The Bridge Curse (Taiwan) Terror 'till the end.
AWAKE (USA) Pandemic that ppl. must stay awake to survive. (oldie but good one)
The Silence 2 (USA)
ROMANCE DOLL (rated R) Japanese. Combo of sad and beautiful too.
IN From The Cold (USA) combo of Russian spy helping USA.
Don’t LOOK UP (USA) Leonardo De Caprio (Funny, weird and could happen in the future of the end of the world).
KUNDO (SK)
THE HANDMAIDEN (SK) rated R
THE SUSPECT SK Gong Yoo
BAD AND CRAZY (SK)
WU ASSASINS 2019
AS ONE (tennis players from Korea) based on true events. Ha Ji Won main girl.
GABI Russian coffee Japanese and Korean war theme.
SHARDS OF HER (Taiwanese) rated R
The Victims Game (Taiwanese)
THE TREACHEROUS (SK) Joseon times [Rated extreme R]
The CAT (SK) Park Min Young Thriller- Horror movie.
The Closet 2020 Horror
MANHUNT movie Korean/Japanese/Chinese actors together.
THE NEIGHBOR 2011 Japanese
I AM MOTHER 2019 USA a child is raised in space by AI and things get complicated when it finally meets another human being and seeks the truth.
MULAN
MEMORY (USA)
THE PROTEGE (USA)
ASHFALL (SK)
The GUEST
OBSESSED SK/Japan/Chinese rated R
LOVE AGAIN (SK)
Immortal Demon Slayer The Legend of Wu Kong (Chinese version)
CURSED IN LOVE (Japanese)
MAID’s REVENGE (CHINA)
ARAHAN 2004
SCENT OF A GHOST (SK)
The MIDNIGHT SKY USA
The Queen’s Gambit
My Name
MISSING YOU
THE ATTORNEY 2014 (SK)
THE SERVANT (SK)
THE CONCUBINE (rated R) Joseon era.
THE VILLAINESS (SK)
DELIVER US FROM EVIL
MORGAN (USA) AI turned killer
THE VANISHED (UEE SK)
HOSTAGE
A BITTERSWEET LIFE with Hyun Bin
THE DUDE IN ME (SK)
RECALLED
The WITCHER’s EYES
LIFE RISKING
NOWHERE TO HIDE (Chinese)
ERASING DEATH
30 SECONDS
THE ULTIMATE OPPA (Thai)

This THAI drama is great titled: [ AI Love you] - is a reverse where the AI machine ‘‘takes over’’ a guy’s body bc he’s so in love. Putting a request here.

1 Like

@my_happy_place
is it not worth it?

I believe you will like it. Worth watching and hoping there’s a second part based on the ending scene. Looking forward to it (hopefully).

I just recently binged “The Fabulous.” I enjoyed it.

That’s two different perspectives for “JUNG_E,” so I guess I’ll have to watch it and make up my own mind. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m fairly easy to please.

1 Like

@my_happy_place

Did you watch THE GLORY? I usually don’t like the actress ‘‘acting skills’’ but in here she’s doing great, and I can’t wait for part 2. The theme is hard to swallow but it happens in real life and I want to see her get revenge to the full extend of her mighty will.

PS I loved The Fabulous and binged all episodes, but too bad it was kind of short. I wanted more.

3 Likes

I haven’t. I have come to realize that I really can’t handle dramas that involve extreme bullying, no matter how well they are done. I need to stay away from them for my own mental health.

3 Likes

@my_happy_place

This drama in particular has been to me kind of therapeutic since I was bullied a lot during/mostly of my school years (until I did like the character/ decided to take matters in my own hands since no one ever helps the victim). This is one bullying drama I have enjoyed a lot since someone is fighting back too, and winning so far… Hope they don’t mess up part 2, I will be so pissed.

1 Like

omg! spooky ending, episode 14, I sure hope 15 & 16 will finish it up next week, oh I want to tell but can’r & won’t, just believe me its awesome!!

1 Like

@frustratedwriter
omg! spooky ending, episode 14, I sure hope 15 & 16 will finish it up next week, oh I want to tell but can’r & won’t, just believe me its awesome!!

What’s the title? I love TVN dramas bc they are the best. I also love to watch spooky dramas/movies. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like