What are you currently watching?

I believe she was referring to “Missing: The Other Side, Season 2.” I watched the first season, and it was excellent. I am patiently waiting for all eps to drop for season 2, then I will dive in.

3 Likes

yes missing the other side. and I really thought viki was going to have season 2… but thats ok, I am watching somewhere else

2 Likes

I just started this. The first couple episodes have been great. I love a good crime-solving drama, but this has the added story of the creation of the behavior analysis unit and their struggle to convince people that it is necessary. I am fascinated by behavior analysis, so I find this aspect quite interesting. I hope the drama remains this way throughout.

4 Likes
3 Likes

So far I like it.

3 Likes

just finished the second time ,A dream of splendor, don’t get disappointed, just keep watching, it really a very good ending

3 Likes

ok I missed it, so will go back and put this on my list

it is probably a shorter list to tell you what Im not currently watching :joy: , lets see Im watching:
Decoy part 1
League of Noblemen
The Client
Love like White Jade
Three Body

Im waiting on : Our Blooming Youth and Wu Lin Heros

4 Likes

I’m watching both of these, but The Blood of Youth is winning in terms of the show’s pace. :smile:

And

4 Likes

I’m watching Boys Over Flowers. From the moment Joon Pyo went to Macau the serie really started to draw me into the story. Only two more episodes to go.

I’ve started to watch Chuang 2020, a dance and singing contest to form or promote a new girl group. I don’t like how they portray a girl who doesn’t have a thin/slim body like the other participants. It’s shocking to see them measuring the waists of the girls. But other then that, the performances are phenomenal. I’ve seen ep2.1, ep2.2 is next.

3 Likes

Which episode was it? I ask because I need a reason to commit to watch. You’d be surprised to know, there are some, very, acclaimed shows, I’ve not watched at all.

1 Like

Binged through The Glory and patiently waiting for season 2. It’s SOOO good!

Watching (more like trying to catch up on these lol… so far so good…

4 Likes

@jadecloud88,
How is Red Balloon?

1 Like

just finished, missing the other side 2, episode 14, and that’s it! another cliffhanger, but on MDL, they said another season. sounds good to me!! oh what other drama had a carousel in it, Kill me heal me??

but another one too. I don’t want to give too much about missing .the other side.

also watching, this is so good! mystery galore!!

3 Likes

Started watched it too

2 Likes

I loved the first season and was so happy that Viki got the secon season of My beautiful man… I know not all like BL but I´m realy happy that Viki has a few and I hope that we will se more (well made) GL in the future. I like romace or romantic comedies of any sort (i watch other things but in the end I love love). :wink:

2 Likes

@maria_lavendula_77

I saw season 1 and I realized the Japanese when it comes to BL are #1. Their love story are more detailed, and in my opinion you see more ‘‘romance’’ in them.

2 Likes

Totally agree I prefer Japanese and Korean even more than Thai, I know Thai is bigger when it comes to BL but still…

2 Likes

I love Park Hyung Shik’s latest drama. :heart:

His character is so good. Only 2 episodes and I know it will be one of my favorites of the year.
I also think the title doesn’t suit the drama. I would have liked something better.

3 Likes

Lets hear it, what title do you have in mind?