What are you currently watching?

welcome sunoosophy

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

y’all we have mentioned a bunch of other links we go to watching our dramas and all, I was watching one the other day, and the guy that was talking, wasn’t the voive of the guy. Viki tops all the languages, no matter what link we go to, most of the time Viki does it right. anyway my soap box standing for the day. oh yes I will go to other links to watch, and realize some don’t have the right vioces. Y’all have a great day!!

4 Likes

I’m watching INFORMA a 10 Episode Japanese drama, and I like the difference in them that keeps my attention. I would like to see it here at RViki but I know it won’t happen…

1 Like

I seen this on facebook, a reminder of Uncanny counter, and if no one has watched they really need to, also 2nd season coming soon! can’t wait

this is a picture

Photographer Captures Amazing Light Pillars In Northern Ontario (20 Pics)
there were more picts. but this one , was the one!!

4 Likes

I just don’t get why Japanese dramas get low ratings (average 7.5). In my personal opinion they can be so creative with their stories, and their dramas/movies, are full of very good looking guys and pretty girls too.
Anyway, I’m enjoying so much watching

[ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND] is about a HUNK OF A MAN ROBOT love story. A must watch. FL/ML and other hunks included.

[Portrait of a Beauty] is a SK movie rated R, but the story itself is very moving at times and is a reminder how women through the end of time had to fight to be recognized for their talents.

[Miss Butcher] you need a strong stomach to watch rated R

[The Mermaid] Chinese version 2021

[Furies part 2]

[2037] no comments since I was warned…ugh!

[PIPELINE] watched for third time.

[First Love] movie SK 2020

[LAST PRINCESS] watched again so sad…

2 Likes

Okay, I am rarely the one to recommend the fluffy kind of stuff, but I somewhat couldn’t avoid this one. Currently, I am 16 eps in and if you are a lover of the themes: Cohabiting including marriage contract …
This might be just made for you!

3 Likes

Along these lines, with the initial meeting place changed. Sounds intriguing. I enjoyed ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

2 Likes

Perfect and Casual is the kind of fluff I need, when another drama is wearing me out, in this case My Dear Guardian.

I don’t know if anyone tried this before, I don’t remember anyone mentioning it, so a few sentences about it, if I am going too much into detail I will use the “spoiler fog”. I always have a problem with military themed dramas, it is not to the point that I avoid them completely, but I am always cautious selecting them. While checking them out I tend to more and more leave synopses behind and look for recommendations at MDL, when I see what other “alike” dramas were it’s easier for me to pass it or not. I have seen the ML before and thought I might give it a go, and I don’t know if it would have been better not to watch other than the reason I could have watched something better. LOL Maybe I should have known, when the “only voice of reason” is coming from a cat and that cat suddenly disappears, it might actually be at a point that the drama might lose its reason to be watched. Maybe I should note that down …
The inconsistency of the characters just kept bugging me … At some point it felt like a huge military advertisement and the story was just thrown over it to make it a 40 episode drama. Yes, 40 another point that didn’t do the story justice. In comparison, I liked the You Are My Hero while I dropped Flaming Heart like a hot potato. Due to my country’s history, I always have mixed emotions about so-called patriotism, I can’t shake it off, when I think about how wars and conflicts and the times of governments and head of states have gotten rid of cultural elements and split society. Don’t get emotional about it, it is just part of the so-called “emotional backpack” one inherits from their ancestors, which is packed with stories and emotions from their lives conscious or unaware it influences the life as we live it. I would have rather watched the main couple sitting on the couch and caring for the cat, then getting a short military advertisement as the final scene. Yes, silly me, but that would have at least let me forget about all the badly written script, if you just watch it for the thrill and the action, it might work for you, but I am not convinced that there wouldn’t be other elements of the drama making you unhappy.

1 Like

Watching “What happens to my family”. Very good K drama

3 Likes

this one is quite good!!

2 Likes

FOLLOWERS- series 9 episodes- JAPAN

NOBODY KNOWS- 2hr. movie - JAPAN

SNIPER ROUGUE MISSION- USA

KUNG FU MONSTER- CHINA

FUKUOKA BEST KEPT SECRETS- DOCUMENTARY

2 Likes

Recently watched it for a second time. Tremendous drama. Wonderful lead and cast.

3 Likes

@steviepics_788

They have it coming soon, but no date set yet.

The Uncanny Counter Season 2 (2023)

Evil spirits from the afterlife arrive on Earth in search of an immortal existence. The story follows a group of counters who are tasked with catching these malevolent entities.

It had a March 10 reminder, but is not available still…

4 Likes

I am on pins & needles with this one, just can’t wait, but got others to watch while this one decides to come on here. just went to my favorite “news” they mentioned May6 with a question mark.

the drama I am watching? forbidden love. its called nine tailed fox( per MDL) didn’t know that! so going to try & finish this one. I was looking for the newer one, tale of the nine tailed a may 6, oh my goodness, (MDL) said something about season 3 oh wow! now to wonder if Viki is going to get these. big question there

2 Likes

I really would ike to see more Japanese dramas too

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter

OMG I’m binge watching HEAVEN AND HELL: Soul Exchange a Japanese 10 episode series and is the bomb! Hope you get to see it. Awesome job in there!

BENEATH US- USA FREEVEE

TALE OF TALES- USA - great one Salma Hayek

DERANGED- SK

WHEN MY LOVE BLOOMS-SK

WHAT WENT WRONG- DOCUMENTARY ON 6 CATASTROPHIC EVENT IN ITALY
LONDON, USA (2), MALAYSA.

They have a lot of oldies that are fun to watch; as far as 1995.

2 Likes

sounds interesting, I will check it outtoday, oh my goodness! I did check, now intrigued! so plan to start watching today!! wow 2 different ones at that the other living dead…

1 Like

@frustratedwriter

LIVING DEAD? they have so many with that title. From where? I’ve seen several of ZOMBIE movies, and they are so scary to watch. I even saw the original from back in the 70’s not bad. lol

1 Like

my second time watching this, love it, and if no one has watched it, you are m issing something, and episode 3 , the bomb!! first time I watched that episode I cried! if you get a chance do watch this drama its on (NF)

you won’t be disappointed

7 Likes

@frustratedwriter

This is treasure to watch! TOMORROW is worth every tear you will cry when watching it.

3 Likes

My new obsession is “The eighth sense”. Such a masterpiece! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :innocent: