What are you currently watching?

“Our blooming youth”.
I’m loving it ^^

2 Likes

and Tomorrow is awesome the second time around!! that military guy an honor , then the little dog, was kinda close cause mine will be going withing a year. and yes the rest super awesome!! I can’t say anything else, will be giving stuff away.

just finishing up our blooming youth, loving it!!

can’t wait for the second season of uncanny counter!!

2 Likes

image thirteen years of dust

I was watching that first episode and just couldn’t think where did that guy play in, then I finally discovered one of the dramas I finished about a month ago

this next one is questionable, but going to give it a try

I got taxi 2 and delivery driver

also finishing up Tomorrow, awesome second tome around!! see my other message above about it, yes tear jerker as well

y’all have a great weekend, happy easter!!

3 Likes

:sunglasses:
From the category of movies: horror, crime, psychological, inspired by real events. Adventurers in the dark /tenebrous depths of human nature.
Based on true events, murders, torture and extortion committed in Kyushu , Japan from the mid-1990s to the early 2000s by convicted serial killer Futoshi Matsunaga and sentenced to death and his accomplice, Junko Ogata, who received a life sentence , ”The Forest of Love” /2019 and extended cut limited series edition ” The Forest of Love : Deep cut ” / 2020 will be recognizable as a Sion Sono film to anyone who knows his work.
The way that screenwriter and director Sion Sono chose for the film’s protagonists in making their crazy films, in a film that breaks the all psychological logic, bring a shade of “Twin Peaks” increasing the strangeness of this production.Disturbing, because we find scenes of dehumanizing behavior,explores sexuality or, better formulated, the polymorph perversity of human sexuality, suicide pact, people manipulated , deceived, abused, more: tortured and killed, dismembered bodies.

credit:wikipedia.org, Ntf,

2 Likes

I’ve tried “Tomorrow” and it’s a beautiful discovery !
I read that I will cry durign the 3rd episode … I’ve just end the 2nd episode so I should maybe prepare some tissue :laughing:

4 Likes

yep you really need the tissue for this one! it was awesome in my book, wish maybe a second season? awww maybe not.

1 Like

On Prime. Don’t watch while you are hungry.

5 Likes

I watched them, too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am watching Tail of the Nine-Tailed

5 Likes

Awesome drama !

1 Like

I was a bit under the weather and watched this wonderful dramas. Although some of them are really scary; I always do a bit of a skip, skip lol

I watched on HOLY FRIDAY- THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST

Rainbow Family- Japanese Documentary
End of Life Guardians- Japanese Documentary (very touching)
Raising a Family on Cat Island- Japanese Documentary
Sal No kami- fire festival
Village Life In the Deep Snow -Take to Koro Niigata Prefecture- loved this one- Japan

Iceman the Time Traveler- China
Sealed it with a kiss- China
THE WOLF

Jurassic World Dominion - USA
Ticket to Paradise- USA
On a Wing and a Prayer- based on a true story- USA
Crazy Rich Asians- USA
The Meg-USA
The Way Back- USA
Terminator 2015- USA

The taste of Money-SK
The Company Man- SK
Genisys- SK
IRIS: the movie SK
Please don’t save me.-SK (heartbreaking)
The Night Angel
Insane
Missing YOU- SK (hard to watch but I did)
Night of the UNDEAD-SK
Alice Boy from Wonderland -SK (watched again)

MY SEX DOLL- Thai? Funny weird and fresh/ rated R

SCARY ONES. watch at your own risk.
BENEATH US- USA (so sad and terrifying)
THE DEEP HOUSE- USA
THE NIGHT EATS THE WORLD- FOREIGN
LETHAL VIRUS
The Copycat Killer- Taiwanese 10 episodes
The Conjuring
THE WAILING
STALKER

1 Like

I’m currently watching it (episode 8) and I love it so far ! I didn’t cry when I watched though but I did cry during episode 6. Amazing show.

1 Like

I finished Tomorrow. WOW. Just WOW.

I’m on “A shoulder to cry on” now. Not my thing. I will not probably watch it till the end.

1 Like

told ya its a tear jerker!! just wish we could get a second season, but thats wishful thinking

watching this one again. this one was very good.

and with me watching the end of the moon, decided to rewatch, yea cause of Luo Yun Xi,

BUT do hate the ending though,

Boys Planet
It’s a variety show to form a new k-pop group. (I’ve only started to watch this series yesterday, and not I’m at ep 2/12). I just love to watch the participants join with so much passion, to sing and dance like that(at the same time). I just realised this show is still on air, with one episode left. The episodes last for 2 to 3 hours. There is also a battle between the Korean group and those who live elsewhere (the global group), which gives the competition a unique challenge.

The Eternal Love III
I love this series, all seasons. Usually a second and third season aren’t much fun, because the storyline is not new anymore, but I just love this couple, and I enjoy the humor in this series, and for each season the story/the elements are a bit different. (I’m at 16/30) Maybe you have to be a bit open minded to watch this third season. If you are a fan of the first 2 seasons, you probably like the returning main couple and side characters as well. :slight_smile:

The Real Has Come!
Right before going to bed, I’ll watch this series shortly. (Ep 2/50) It’s an on air show, so this way I won’t watch for too long and I don’t have to wait for episodes yet. Wow, according to MDL this series will probably consist of 50 episodes.
Since it’s in the synopsis and this storyline already happens at the beginning of this series, I guess I can post the following without a spoiler tag:
A female breaks up with her man and realises she is pregnant afterwards.
In the mean while, the family of a male wants him to marry the secretary of that family.

Autumn’s Concerto
The synopsis contains a huge spoiler, but throughout the episodes you’ll get a lot of previews as well, so the synopsis help to explain why we are seeing certain previews, although I would prefer to find out in the series, without reading the synopsis and seeing the previews. I’m watching this series because I’m curious to the high rating, but the series covers some heavy topics, so if you are looking for something light-hearted I don’t think this is the one. (I’m at episode 6/34)

2 Likes

I’m watching on netflix
QUEENMAKER
DOCTOR CHA
GUNS Of EDEN PRIME

All about strong women fighting and WINNING for a change.

LOVE AGAIN SK FREEVEE

1 Like

finishing taxi driver 2
and watching the Joseon Attorney

got some things to do, so have to slow down a bit for a few days

1 Like

Currently watching “Love Affairs in the Afternoon”, since I do the subtitles x)
Pretty good.

3 Likes

For those who have P^^^e, N^^^^^x or F^^^^^^e

These are awesome watch. Some are so so.

5 stars…Valerian and the City of Thousand Planets with [Kris Wu and Rihanna] based on the comic book Valerian and Laureline - Great special effects and combo of funny, action packed, cute loving couple; all in one.

QUEENMAKER 2023- SK 11 episodes [all episodes available] 5 stars

DOCTOR CHA- SK 16 episodes [2 episodes] 5 stars

Twenty five Twenty One SK 16 episodes [so far seen 4 episodes]

LOVE AGAIN 2018 SK movie [4 stars]

The Marvelous Mrs. Masiel 5th and last season [3 stars]

Left Behind Rise of the antichrist

GUNS OF EDEN

THE MIMIC- SK horror movie

SOLAR IMPACT 2019 Horror movie (so so) 3 stars

BLACK PHONE 2022 Horror movie [5 stars]

HALLOWEEN ENDS 2022 Horror movie

TAKE THE NIGHT 2022 (so so)

SHADOW MASTER (horror movie)

END OF THE WORLD (so so) 3 star

The 9th Precint
ILLANG: The Wolf Brigade
Super Me
Shards of Her
Choose or Die
My Lovely Angel
ANTIQUE- SK
The Call
ASH vs Evil Dead
HIGH WATER
Lights Out- scary as hell
The Night Agent- 5 stars
BEEF- 3 episodes so far- soso
First Love- Japan
One Spring Night
Invisible- Japan
TROLL
The Big 4- movie
ANTIQUE
Fortune Salon
ANNA- SK watched for the 4th time- Where is part 2!!!
Bella Thorne I still see You- second time watching. 5 stars
Morgan’
The King’s Daughter
Medagascar 3- 5 stars
PRIMAL (soso)
CELL- by Stephen King Freevee

2 Likes