What are you currently watching?

:sunglasses:
The Happiness Recipe 2017

2 Likes

i think these might be interesting… :cowboy_hat_face:

like if you enjoyed it. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

ok everyone do you know these “scary” guys, and the hint is scary

Christopher Lee, Vincent Price, John Carradine and Peter Cushing doing a promo shot for House of the Long Shadows (1983)

By Terry O’Neill

no I am not watching, but thought I’d share something of a distsant past movie that was awesome.

@daccrismel_71

NHK is on YT also, and they have so many varieties of Japan’s history. I love how they have eliminated HOMELESSNES in Japan that here in the USA we still have that problem so is a sad thing to see here.

I enjoy the many rides I get on to see Japan’s gorgeous Prefecture, and so many other stuff we can see like their food, Markets, Shinto, Temples, customs, etc, Dramas or Movies from Japan, so far they don’t have on YT, but I see plenty on other site and they are great watching them too! Is more geared to mature audience like me who is up in age and can’t enjoy anymore those High Scholl dramas. JAPAN SINKS I highly recommend it was great but I read
Is Japan Sinks based on a true story?

Is Japan Sinks 2020 Based on a True Story? Well, if you think Japan Sinks is based on a true story! You’re wrong. This series is not based on a true story, but it is an adaption of a 1973 novel - an incredible disaster novel written by a Japanese writer Sakyo Komatsu.

It’s amazing the work of all the actors involved. I am re-watching while waiting for another series coming…

2 Likes

I’m watching Boys Planet. I’m halfway ep 12 now, I wish we could keep all of the remaining 18 contestants, they worked so hard to come this far. I just love dance shows. Most of the other programs I’m watching are on hold, since I started to watch this show. Episode 12 takes almost four hours. I thought this would be the last episode, but I saw that episode 13 will air tomorrow.

This one (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon) has been on my long want-to-watch list for a while, between other older and newer shows, and I started to watch this recently, (I’m watching this series for the first time) thinking this would be a nice light funny show for in between, not realising the show contains some heavier thriller topics. It does have funny moments as well. I find the series interesting, and I like the dynamic between the three mains. so I’ll keep watching. (ep 7/16)

1 Like

After all the ‘this show crushed my soul’ hype that I read in some of the comments, I am finally getting around to watching Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. I am currently on 13 of 20 and it has had its sad parts so far. I do have an idea as to what is going to happen though as I watched the Chinese version of this which is titled, Scarlet Heart and is on Viki. Since I haven’t watched all of the K-version yet, I can’t say this for a fact, but I do believe the C-version has more plot twists and turns. Of course, it has more episodes as well. Regardless, I am enjoying this drama.
(Wikipedia)

Also, I’ve watched Call It Love through episode 4. It’s on D+ so we will probably never see it here on Viki but it is pretty good so far. Poor lonely soul (ML) meets a revenge-driven woman (FL) who is out to get him because his mother (who was her mother’s best friend) stole her mother’s husband which caused the abandoned wife and her three school-aged kids to go through a lot of suffering because of money issues, etc. The male lead is a really tall and very cute drink of water, but he is playing the totally downtrodden young man wonderfully.

(Wikipedia)

3 Likes

:sunglasses:
I liked both versions (should I write how many times I had to see them?), but the South Korean version the most… :revolving_hearts:… I admit, the opinions, with all possible arguments for and against, are divided even at home between family members… :grinning:

My daughter told me to watch it, so “I will execute the order” :shushing_face:

The series is good, worth watching :clap:

3 Likes
4 Likes

The Assassin - China 2015 Movie 5 stars

Float- 2022

DEAD RINGER- 2023
TICKET TO PARADISE
JUDY BLUME- FOREVER
RV;RESURRECTED VICTIMS
THE 12TH.SUSPECT
STALKER- SK 2020
HELLO GHOST 2010 SK

CITADEL- just finished first 2 episodes and give it a 5 stars.
I didn’t know Jona’s Wife Priyanka Chopra
Indian actress was that great in acting. PRIME

THE GOOD BAD MOTHER NETFLIX

2 Likes

Watching this. It’s going good. Real good :star_struck:

Just completed Oasis. It’s soooo good! Cried and cried in some segs. I will rewatch again someday. What a drama, what a cast! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes
1 Like

Surprisingly good. Only 8 episodes, each about 30 minutes long.

1 Like

I am having a great time watching the variety of dramas/series/movies/documentary that this 3 days of thunder and rain has tried to destroy my emotions.

The Market Heart - Colombian series of 24 episodes. 5 stars

SEOUL VIBES - Movie Yoo Ah In/Ko Kyung Po.

The gray Man- USA 5 stars

Hypnotic - USA

YOUR STORY- JAPAN ACTION ANIME (wanted to see if i like anime)

The Matchmaker- ARABIC

ENOUGH- JLO USA

ACCIDENT- HONG KONG

PRISONERS - USA

TSUNAMI THE AFTERMATH PART 1

FINALLY GOT TO SEE THE DOCUMENTARY
WHITE LIGHT/BLACK RAIN- JAPAN

BULLET TRAIN- BASED ON AWARD WINNING BOOK BY KOTARO ISAKA

WAY TO THE CROSS- PHILLIPINES

THE GLAMOROUS IMPERIAL CONCUBINE- CHINA

YAKSHA- RUTHLESS OPERATION- 5 stars

1 Like

Finland Papa !

I’m really happy to work on this drama.

There is only 2 episodes for the moment but it’s really beautiful.
So sad that this show is so short.

2 Likes

I’m going to be honest, my to-watch list is massive, and I still choose to watch something new and not what is on my watch list. Currently, I’m watching The Love You Give Me, Doctor Cha, and The Secret Romantic Guesthouse. I normally wait until a drama is completely out because waiting each week is painful. I’m waiting for Till the End of the Moon to finish so I can watch the whole thing, but it’s killing me and taunting me every time I see it on my Viki watch list.

3 Likes

You must watch these

DOCTOR CHA- on its 6th. episode is getting so good. A must see! 5 stars

John Wick- USA 5 stars
AKA- France 5 stars

Documentaries Japanese ones are #1 for me.

Raising a Family on Cat Island- Would love to visit there, but sadly it will never come true. I’m allergic to Cats but since they are in the open…I would love to go there.
I hope they do more series on their life updates. The Government should help to make it a touristic attraction for the people of Japan. The food made me salivate although I’m allergic to seafood, too! :rofl:

Embracing Village Life in Japan- Kail and Tina

1 Like

I’m watching Reset a Chinese drama which tells a story of two people who got stuck in a loop and they have to stop it.

It’s a good serie if you like a lot of drama and mystery.
I recommend a lot, like, really, a LOT.

7 Likes

Can I recommend the new eight-part Taiwanese drama, Wavemakers, which has just debuted on ■■■■■■■. It’s centred around the press team of a political party’s presidential campaign and is about as realistic an impression of modern day politics as you’d find.

Interspersed in the drama are the human stories behind the team which are told with great integrity.

Acting is first class, pacing is excellent, and it all makes for a very good watch.

2 Likes

■■■■■■■

WT* … They have a built censor on the word N>>>>> you know what. That’s just silly that is.

Fortunately the ‘N>>>>> you know’ logo is on the picture so folk will know where to find it.

1 Like