What are you currently watching?

I’m at episode 7 of The Journey of Chong Zi

The Journey of Flower was stricter when it came to the teacher, and student relationship. It stars both Wallace Huo, and Zhao Li Ying.

Too bad Viki couldn’t get this.

3 Likes

@steviepics_788

It’s the new thing now; I wrote the word NX, but I blurred the whole thing, and they still managed to add this blocks to completely delete the word out.

I watched [A MAN CALLED OTTO] with Tom Hanks USA on [NX] This movie deserves a 10 since it was amazing how great the story flaws, and it was an amazing watch for me. Tom Hanks son Truman Hanks does his younger version in the movie, and it was so perfect to see father-son gift of acting.

ASH IS PUREST WHITE- China from the 70’s version. hated the ending so it started great ended a disappointment.

SECOND LIFE- SK

John Wick 2 and 3. My son went to the movies to see part 4 and was furious. That is why I say they push it when they don’t stop when they should have. I would say part 3 should have been the End of John Wick.

Those Who wish me Dead- USA

Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
2019 [NX] Hated the DULL ending. Why SK always mess the great dramas at the end?

2 Likes

warched first episode of black knight, ■■■■■ quite good, does have a lot of violence, however just may have been the first episode

1 Like

@frustratedwriter My dear Mary, discussions has a new “blockstar”

I am bad at guessing today, what word is it supposed to be?

I found a new drama love - I have to say rarely does a C-drama get me hooked like this one, it could be that you have another opinion, but anyway … :wink:

It really kept me watching

I heard no one “talking” about it so now, I am wondering how I ended up with it.

3 Likes

oops did I mess up, watched dark knight on ■■■■■■■, first episode quite good, although did have a lot of violence, but the time I guess we have to look at. y’all sorry about that!!

1 Like

It’s not that you messed up, but Discussions now has an auto-censor for many words, including the names of any competitor website. So, I’m assuming you wrote the name of the site starting with “N” (which is where “Black Knight” can be found), but the name has been blocked out automatically so no one can see it.

4 Likes

… not only unfortunately discussions goes wild with censoring, in my language the verb ■■■■■ (mach-t) is censored, if anyone can enlighten me, why? This word that is equally in use like in English make/to do may fulfill censor criteria.

4 Likes

thanks for that info!!

2 Likes

Doctor John, é uma série linda, amei, a OST ficou entranhada na minha cabeça, ouço todo dia.

2 Likes

an awesome drama, and some opf it reminmds me of another drama, I dont remember the name

2 Likes

My friend and her husband watched John Wick 4 in the theater as well and she reported that it wasn’t worth it for them. Versions one through three were much better.

3 Likes

I just finished watching Secret Love. It’s a bit of an oldie (2013) but has Ji Sung who is one of my favorite actors. It did have a happy ending but the poor FL had to go through a lot to get there. I thought it was a good watch.

Secret Love | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

3 Likes

My Life Again

better than Reborn imo.

then i’m watching the other Lee Jun Ki’s stuff that i haven’t seen.

5 Likes

[P] Rise: Blood Hunter- USA ( caution: very bloody skipped a lot) Lucy Liu (main character)
[N]Black Knight- SK Kim Woo Bin (amazing actor)
[P]Event Horizon-USA
[N]The Mother- USA JLO
[N]Boss and Me-China 33 episodes
[N]Que Viva Mexico! 3hours! Mexican movie

2 Likes

@stardust2466

I won’t watch JW4, and leave it asJW part 3 the last chapter. Secret Love was done by two excellent actors that can play different roles to perfection. I have seen Secret Love about 5 times, and right now I think I’m going to watch it again. I hope you saw HEAL ME ■■■■ ME with them two as M/FL that one is funny too so is a pleasure to watch.

3 Likes

Wow… You guys want to watch an Americanized version of a South Korean drama?

Watch XO, Kitty.

Sorry to say it’s a bit of a disappointment on how the story is all over the place, and many who has given a re-cap stated that it doesn’t follow the Korean style like it should (they criticize the stores used and clothing worn by the young Korean people). It’s mainly for the young crowd, but I wanted to see what is all the hype about. Like always, the things don’t end like wI expected or wanted to end. NO ML/FL happily ever after. I liked DAE so much!

THE DARKEST HOUR- filmed in Moscow, Russia 2011

I highly recommend you watch THE GOOD BAD MOTHER- SK it gets better with each passing episode. The waiting is torture.

MISSING- USA- REALLY GOOD!

INFORMA- Japanese VERY GORY but ML is sexy and the ending is great.

I really, really liked this movie. If all the story plot is true, all I can say is wow! :flushed::exploding_head:

1 Like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I am watching this one again

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

going to try & finish this one

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

just finished this one, wow is all I can say, ending was awesome!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

finished this one too, some parts was terrible, and I can say some were awesome,

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

finished this one too,

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

going to start watching this one, anyone watched it?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok enough for my stuff

1 Like

I keep seeing good comments on this show.
Hmmm. . .I may have to add to my list of shows to watch.