What are you currently watching?

so far so good

just really wish for some good, new dramas

just on a couple of episodes, will have to wait & see on this one

this is getting boring, also a remake

5 Likes

the bridal mask was good up to the point y’all are talking about, been awhile since I have watched, but I do remember some of the scenes.

2 Likes

I loved Three Dads!! Plan on watching it again and again because of how cute and heartwarming it is :heart:

3 Likes

Update on “Destined With You”: the writer really lost the plot partway through. It kind of turned into a mishmash of a whole bunch of nothing. Not a single storyline is compelling at this point, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Really? That’s sad… feels like 2023 has had an abundance of strong starts, high anticipation, promising plotlines, and dream casting— but almost none stayed strong till the end :smiling_face_with_tear:

I waited expectantly for My Lovely Liar, Road Home, The Princess and the Werewolf, Wrong Carriage Right Groom, Destined With You, King the Land - and kept getting reviews that all lost steam or became too much to bear after a while. The only ones I truly enjoyed were Three Dads and Unnatural(funnily, neither are 2023 dramas, but came to Viki 2023).

Moving, My Lethal Man, A Date with the Future, and Hold My Hand At Twilight were also pretty good ones.

6 Likes

It definitely started off strong, but everything that had me intrigued just disappeared into thin air after a handful of eps or so. What happened to Rowoon’s adorably and hilariously delivered dry humor? What happened to the mysterious curse and its unexpected manifestations? All the side characters and storylines are so pointless, and the third parties have been way too involved for way too long. I really don’t even know what the plot is supposed to be now.

4 Likes

I heard some reviews about this one as well. I haven’t watched it yet, but some reviews did make me interested in watching the original instead of this remake :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

wrong carriage right groom, was ok, I finally finished, and everything came out fine. you just had to keep up on the story. was boring in some episodes, but did keep my interest, I think the original was better,

5 Likes

goin g to try and finish 3 dads today

3 Likes

So many… King The Land, Alchemy of Souls, Destined with You.

3 Likes

At the moment behind your touch (LOVE THAT DRAMA) And Moving, love that drama 2

3 Likes
4 Likes

Call It Love: Watched on another streaming service a while ago. It was good. I felt so sorry for both leads. Crappy childhoods tend to create a crappy life for an adult. :anguished:

2 Likes

One of the favorites that I’m watching right now is Mine streaming on another service. This one has been out for a year or two. Wow! These family members really put the ‘fun’ in dysfunctional. Just to clarify, it’s almost a binge-watch situation for me. What will these crazy rich people do next??? Lots of backstabbing, gossip, cheating…you get the picture. I should add that the three lead females are finally banding together to bring down one of the evil male leads so if you like strong women, this would be a good watch for you. They don’t really start asserting their power though until midway through the drama.

(Net Flinks)

3 Likes

Too often, children end up paying for their parent’s sins, unfortunately.

3 Likes

It was a drama with great potential to become a big hit. Unfortunately, the writers lost their way. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh I loved it very much and it’s kinda funny in the house :wink:

3 Likes

Watching this one with marriage / relationship issues:

and this one started out interesting, I’m curious how it will continue:

and this, not for the weak nerves, lot of brutal scenes… an extreme action and evil stuff so far… by the Penthouse creators!

3 Likes

Oh, I’m glad it’s funny! I don’t think I’d be able to handle the plot if it weren’t for that!

3 Likes

Just finished this one. It was really good. Excellent acting.

5 Likes