What are you currently watching?

Tried some BL content before but have to admit, most of what I got to see wasn’t my thing, one guy dominating another sometimes including violence and at the end it’s a happily ever after …

For a change I tried Lakorn and I have to say that I watched the first one because I saw the ML before in another Lakorn, where he played a hetero. He did a fine job in both, no now in 3 dramas, my opinion so far.
The first one was

ML is an alpha, proud, ambitious, arrogant, but he can give in, when he wants to. He is a lawyer enjoys the game of winning cases for big bucks, while justice is something he gave up, due to an experience he encountered as a fresh lawyer.
He does not care as long as his clients are happy, his bank account makes him even more happy. Until he meets the 2nd ML he teaches kids to defend themselves and helps his grandma in her restaurant. Grandma by the way is epic. He raises his niece as her parents died in a car accident, and just that happens to her as well, run over by the son of a politician. The lawyer comes to 2nd ML’s house, at first “uncle” thinks he wants to help him in his case to get justice for his niece, but nope, this lawyer came to settle the case with money, so his client does not need to appear in court. What seems like a “simple accident” isn’t and when the lawyer gets taken off the job, he switches sides … For one because his instinct tells him, that there is more to the story. And second, he really likes to flirt with “uncle”?
The 2nd so-called BL Lakorn is

And boy, oh boy this story has it all, fights for power, tragedies, a fine pair of brothers, murders, vengeance, jealousy, lovely vibes between the 1st and the 2nd OTP, karma is waiting for all the bad guys.
On the other side you might need a strong stomach at times, you should try to avoid eating while watching, a lot of poison going on and not a single death of any support or main roles that lasts less than a minute, … But it still has its beautiful moments as the story builds up, and the ending was well done. I can’t say that I was bored, not even for a minute.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m new here , found this website on a post someone tagged me on ■■■■■■■■ based on a cdrama called exclusive fairytale. That’s how i found this , and i’m loving it! Right now i’m watching " Time to fall in love". I must say i’m enjoying it very much!

5 Likes

My first K-drama in a while

2 Likes

@choitrio

Although the male lead for this season is a great actor, I really don’t like him in this particular drama as the ML. I hate when they change the male and female leads bc it makes no sense to me, and it destroys the flow of the story for me (It might not for others). I saw several scenes, and was completely turned off; so I highly doubt I will watch Season 3? of Arthdal Chronicles.

It so happens I dropped Uncanny Counter Season 2 by the third episode bc it couldn’t measure up to season 1. It doesn’t mean is a bad production, but the fact that is not for me; so that’s the thumbs I gave to the drama. I think part 1 was so great for me that I couldn’t find that wonderful feeling for part 2.

I read an article on [SQUID GAME] that viewers are disappointed with sequel 2, but I don’t know if this a legit article; so I stop looking into it, until I find legit information. The person based their opinion on a supposed pirate video they watched.

1 Like

guess I could have watched something better

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

only reason I am watching this one is the main lead, all I have seen him in costume dramas and just wanted to see him in something different. not too bad

3 Likes

Although I enjoyed the season 2 story itself, I think I prefer the original ML and FL as well.

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Thanks to your post, I went and re-watched, Jade Dynasty, I find that I still like it! :wink:
!Jade Dynasty | Mainland China | Movie | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

3 Likes

yeah it was and still is a neat drama!

! and another one coming , Jade Dynasty, is a series I think.

2 Likes

It does seem the story did not complete it’s tale. Looks like you’re right!

3 Likes

The three musketeers on Tub, if I added the i ,viki would do their thing. but this drama is A nice drama, good actors too ones we like

3 Likes
3 Likes

vigilante looks like it would be a good drama.

I am going to “try” and watch this one again. the ending was terrible if I recall. just wanted to watch something different

this one was good, bad in some spots, funny too, aaaawwwwwwwww4x for me

4 Likes

I am watching too many dramas these days. I feel like everything I’ve been waiting for has come out at the same time:

I can’t find the time to start: :frowning_face:

And in 2 weeks, these two dramas will start airing: :sweat:

5 Likes

Stick with the one that holds your attention, and if it stops, move to the next one that does, :sweat_smile: or watch a movie.
@mas4,

3 Likes

I love Cha Eun Woo as an actor, but he needs to pick his roles better. Romance in my personal opinion is not his strong hold. He needs to move to more challenging action packed roles. MY personal opinion.

3 Likes

After watching almost half of it I am still not sold, but I guess, I will have to wait for the last punch.

5 Likes

You can try this one. I haven’t watched it but he plays a different role than usual.

3 Likes

@mas4

Thanks! I saw that one twice! I loved his role so much, and that is why I added that he needs roles like ISLAND; where his role is action packed, and not incline only to romance. He can’t seem to be relaxed when it comes to romantic dramas, and I feel they are Forcing him to play this roles he’s not comfortable playing at all.

I’m watching W for the 4th or 5th time I am so happy that they saying IU and Lee Jong Suk got married! HOPE IS NOT FAKE NEWS!

Breaking News!! Lee Jong Suk and IU are Confirmed Married

3 Likes

I never saw that coming. :hushed: Thanks for the share. :sunglasses:

@angelight313_941, @table122000, @simi11, @ninjas_with_onions,

I agree with you all. I even searched in hangul. Everything that came up, was months ago. All about their confirmed couplehood. Even them being a couple, that, I did not see it coming. Maybe @choitrio, @ajumma2 , @cgwm808, and a few other fans, who follow news out of SK, could tell us on this score.

4 Likes

Another C-drama historical with great flow so far. I’m on ep 6. The FL isn’t some damsel in need but a strong independent woman and I like that. And of course Xu Cai is the perfect eye candy, the role fits him well, and I think he’s enjoying himself as well. - The OST is to die for :heart_eyes:

6 Likes