What are you currently watching?

I watched this one earlirt, it was good.( the forbidden marriage)

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter and @sweethope

YES! [The Forbidden Marriage] was awesome, and had so many funny parts. The female lead has a gift of making me laugh with her facial expression and the things she does. The ending to me was blah, but I no longer expect anything less from Asian writers.

@frustratedwriter Hope u check out Demon bc that actress since she was a little girl I have been her biggest fan (except one drama I was disappointed).
Demon is a ridiculous concept that the DEVIL gets souls in hell and power through a CROSS no less. In my culture; we have a saying that ‘‘the Devil runs when he sees the cross’’ but this gorgeous looking devil works through a cross :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The story itself is not credible, but the K-drama LOVE COUPLE are made for each other. They match perfectly, and they BOTH are so hilarious when it comes to playing the funny scenes. I don’t know why the Male lead felt he had to be so extremely skinny. He looks sickly in some scenes (when he runs for example). I hope is true he gained the weight back bc two female actress are ANOREXIC and they look sickly too, and that is going on for several years (they have no intention of gaining weight).

One thing that is annoying me that the actors are appearing in several dramas and is a turn off to see some of them evil in a drama and Good in the other, and they don’t change their physical appearance so is getting to me lately.

@PS I’m adding that I watched

LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND. (U.S. EXTREMELY disappointed)
CANDY CANE LANE (U.S. not bad)
CELEBRITY (SK) I might drop it.
LOVE LIKE A K DRAMA
WELCOME TO SAMDAL-ri. ( SK /unbearable) They always give most of the time (in my opinion), to the ML; a girl that don’t match with him. I didn’t like the couple of the same other version drama I saw a while ago.
LUCY (so so)
SHAZAM FURY OF THE GODS (if u like fantasy I give it a 7).

WORLD WAR II From the Front Line (DOCUMENTARY) a 10
TAKEN 2 (not as good as first version)
BELIEVER 2 (very bloody…lol).

3 Likes

oh my goodness I "A accidentally stumbled across a movie that was made in 1990,

I am watching it on YT
if you like angelic type dramas this is one you outht to see

yeah toucjed by an angel, highway to heaven were series. but this one will make you almost"die" laughin

IMDbPro

All topics

Almost an Angel

IMDb RATING

5.5/10

YOUR RATING

Rate

Paul Hogan in Almost an Angel (1990)

![A small-time crook becomes convinced he is an angel after a traumatic incident and resolves to perform the work of one

.](https://m.media-■■■■■■.com/images/M/MV5BNjk4MDI5OTQtZDQ4Ni00ZTU5LWExZWMtYWQ1NjA3YjhhYWZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg)

1 VIDEO

34 PHOTOS

ComedyDrama

A small-time crook becomes convinced he is an angel after a traumatic incident and resolves to perform the work of one.

only one thing I will say, he thought he was shot

NOT HALLMARK!!! but this will lift your spirits for this Christmas season. oh do enjoy!!!

where are they now??

Paul Hogan

3 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was going to be smart and decided to watch the second one I was really fooled
almost same as first

this one is a movie version. still good though

as you can see I am bored!!!

4 Likes

Omg, I’ve just watched Red Balloon. It’s so beautiful and at the same time heartbreaking.

I love the age gap couple. Hope I could convey the feelings I had watching the beauty, innocence of their first hugs and kisses.

I would say it doesn’t have a good ending but it deserves watching it even it ends badly.

20231209_040159

But I don’t know if you are going to believe me but I have already started another drama. It’s called Kiss Sixth Sense.

At the same time, this afternoon I finished Link.

So yeah, has today been productive? I would say yes but perhabs my mum would think different :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think this is the right name

my man is cupid, watched the first two episodes, its quite neat, on prime

angel andstitch, same here. productive

2 Likes

I just watched a zoom interview with the creator of Physical 100. They are editing, and adding music to season 2.

!https://youtu.be/GFbQdiRClHk?feature=shared

!Physical: 100 (2023) - MyDramaList

!Physical: 100 Season 2 - MyDramaList

Native Title: 피지컬: 100 시즌2
Also Known As: Physical: 100 2, Pijikeol: 100 2, Pijikeol: 100 Sijeun 2 , 피지컬: 100 2
Tags: (Vote or add tags)
Type: TV Show
Episodes: 0
Airs:
Original Network: Ne t fli x
Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)
Ranked: #99999
Popularity: #99999
Content Rating: Not Yet Rated

3 Likes

@leerla73 nice… i hope season 2 is interesting :grinning:

2 Likes

@leerla73 “The Blood of Youth” looks interesting :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s fast paced, and action packed! I loved it! It’s good for a rewatch too! :wink:

1 Like

I can’t wait to watch it

2 Likes

Man, it’s been a while. I kinda remember it. It was still a great drama. I hope they make season 2.

2 Likes

I’m currently watching Revenge of Others. It’s a K-drama about bullying in high school. There are 12 episodes, I’m on 8. It’s been pretty good so far. You can see in the poster below what outfit produced this drama. PSA: very few international dramas are available through this service if you are subscribing in the USA.

3 Likes

@leerla73 I don’t have the subscription so episodes are limited available. I think I watched the first 5 and I’m not sure if it was my taste anymore… have to look again when time available…

I did watch One and Only and the sequel Forever and Ever. :heart_eyes
The first sequel had a very tragic ending so I was happy to see the happy ending in the reincarnation.

Moving on to this one hoping it’s good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@simi11,
They pace out the major reveals in the story telling, and the fight scenes, but it is such a :hushed: jolt, and suspense to the psyche when they happen! :sweat_smile: I realize later, I was holding my breath, :sweat_smile: or I’ll quickly pause, and go do something else for a bit, or a while, :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and get back to it when I can handle it. :woman_shrugging:t5: :joy: Instead of just (senselessly flashbacking :face_with_spiral_eyes:) theirs is the story telling, and revelations. I like their flashbacks a lot. :orange_heart: In this story telling, they respect the audiences’ intelligence.

I’ll add the sequel to my line up to watch. One look, and only the evil character jars my memory. I have the prequel on my list of shows watched.

I’ll steel myself, to wait, to binge. :grin:

4 Likes

Currently watching K Drama “The Matchmakers.” I am enjoying this drama so far, with one exception. The comedy is quite nice and I like the main leads and supporting cast is also doing well in their roles. The script is a little uneven. It works well with the comedy, but the palace intrigue and mystery elements can be confusing, along with some of the character relationships.
The subplot of the Oldest Maid with the Crown Prince is a major turnoff for me. The pairing of a 14 year old boy with a 24 year old grown woman is very disturbing and uncomfortable for me. And watching actors who have a real life 17 year age gap (He’s 12, she’s 29) playing those roles just makes it worse. The writers did not have to include it in this drama which is a fantasy rom com using historical backdrop with a fictional royal family. Historical accuracy isn’t necessary. This particular subplot could have been handled differently. Why did they have to do that? I wish the 2 characters could have had separate stories with an age appropriate partner. At the very least, they could have aged up the CP a few years. Make him 18 to her 24. At least then he’s not a minor. This subplot is the only negative for me in an otherwise enjoyable drama.

6 Likes

@table122000 ,
Thanks for the heads up, it sounds disturbing indeed. Properly told, these scenarios can make sense. Each person’s sensibility is largely contributed to from their environment. One such drama, imo, is Doctors. in this drama, they handled it properly, and told it properly, it all made sense.
!Doctors | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

3 Likes

I’m watching A Journey to Love.
It’s so good. :heart_eyes: Maybe my favorite Chinese drama of the year.
Even the secondary characters are interesting.

5 Likes

Yes, I really do not understand why the writers decided to promote a relationship between a minor and adult. It really lessens my enjoyment of The Matchmakers… For me, this is a writing fail in an otherwise enjoyable series.

3 Likes

The ML played such a good bad guy character, in my introduction to his acting, I’m sensitive whenever his face pops up on a show now. :smirk: I met his characters in these show.
!Heroes | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

!The Long Ballad | China Continental | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

!The Legend of Anle | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

4 Likes