What are you currently watching?

yep! but its still a good watch, a good mystery too

3 Likes

well, y’all I just discovered that Sword and Fairy has another season BUT I am not able to watch it cause it’s on another platform, that so upsets me, but these actors on this first one aren’t on the second, I checked MDL. oh well.

3 Likes
5 Likes

DOCTOR SLUMP- PARK SHIN HYE/ PARK HYUNG SIK
Glad to see PSH back in drama world. The story is so so. I’m not a fan of the actor bc looks doesn’t cut it for me.

LET’S TALK ABOUT CHU- RATED X----- TAIWAN
If you are prude this is not the series for you. Some of these stories try to bring awareness of struggles in same sex relationship, temptation in marriage, etc…,all have instances of comedy, moments of tears and closure (in most cases). Although I skipped a lot of parts that were too graphic for me, I did concentrated on the ending result of each story development. IN THE END, one thing I did learned from watching this series, and that is; COMMUNICATION is the essence and most important part of all relationship.

1 Like

Oh that’s a little gem, I watched longtime ago both lead were really good!!!

2 Likes

I should add that another thing that I enjoyed about this drama was how the ML (and others) supported the FL as she worked toward earning the rank of captain as a commercial airline pilot. It seems that in China, this is a very non-traditional job for a woman.

3 Likes

The Legend of the Blue Sea (ep 4)

Devlish Joy (ep 8)

3 Likes

I’m currently watching Love Class 2, My Lovely Liar, Stay With Me, Our Dining Table, I Feel You Linger in the Air, and If It’s With You! I’m catching up on a lot of 2023 I missed… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

going to rewatch

Chong Ming Wei | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️.

also watching one on another platform; the three muskateers.

4 Likes

A good youth drama.

1 Like

On my 4th time watching on P R I M E THIS IS ME…NOW by: Jennifer Lopez and an excellent cast, stunt doubles, wonderful special Effects, great custom and designs. Deserves an award for such a great and hard work, not to mention the songs so perfectly matched.

This Is MeNow is the ninth studio album by American entertainer Jennifer Lopez. It was released on February 16, 2024, …

This Is Me… Then · ‎Marry Me (soundtrack) · ‎Can’t Get Enough (Jennifer…

1 Like

An oldie but a goodie with a great cast.

6 Likes

I found Pale Moon Korean drama, so far it’s about women, married or divorced. The main lead seems to struggle in her married life. I just started and I think it will be great since drama has great actors… perhaps a Sky Castle genre… it’s a romance, thriller & suspense it says :wink:

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I have just watched it. Extremely impressive film making even if it sets out as a very strong socio-documentary then transitions to. a thriller/romance. Still, a film can do both and these feature does. A very impressive directorial debut.

Excellent cast but central is Song Joong-Ki’s unadulterated performance. A very unglamourous, unstarry role which does him much credit.

3 Likes

I just finished watching: My Name Is Loh Kiwan starting Song Joong Ki , and I can say that as a serious role this hit the spot for him. He was able to play that role so well, and the makeup department did an excellent job because he actually looked like a North Korean guy (not Vicenzo or any of his other characters). He also did some hot scene that was a plus bc it added another part of him I never saw in any of the other dramas/movies I saw in the past.

Honestly, I was dreading watching it because all NK defector dramas I’ve seen so far end up with a tragic ending, and this one has the most satisfying ending for me. He has as an actor matured a lot and this role was perfect for him. The FL is the first time I see her acting and she was superb in her role too.

An interesting point I want to add is that when pronounce in English form Loh Kiwan is like saying LUCKY ONE. But the poor thing was not a lucky one if anything quite unlucky… :pensive: Hopefully you guys can see it and enjoy it as much as I did. It has action scenes so it doesn’t ‘‘drag’’ and the best part an ending that leaves you so happy.

3 Likes

This drama is kinda good… :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Loh Kiwan reminded me of another unglamorous role beautifully played by SJK.

3 Likes

I think I saw this one on Viki really long time ago. I was impressed by his acting. The movie was interesting!

2 Likes