What are you currently watching?

Thank you dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Just write me a PN if you have the time!
I also love to create and design something (that’s why I also try to search a job in that area) :heart:

@angelight313_168: Thank you for the recommendation! I will try to watch it after my on air project’s :smiley:

3 Likes

@twinkling

BTW, no one so far can match @rose_shn when it comes to cover page She’s the BEST here at Rviki site. Number 1 in my book.

4 Likes

Currently i’m watching “Do you like Brahms?” and i love it. I had some time off and didn’t watch any dramas,but this one was particularly interesting because of the main actress.I remember her from “Hello, my twenties!” and i loved her there.It is pretty refreshing, main lead is straightforward and she’s not afraid to say what she feels and that’s not a common theme.If you are looking for good classical music and cute romance i definitely can recommend this one!

Awwww, that’s so sweet of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Of course others are equal as good like I am but like I said, everyone has a different taste so nobody is “the” best at all :blush:
But to design something you need practise and a feeling for typography and arrangement of elements so it creates an harmony itself without to without clapping everything :+1:

3 Likes

Exactly, you harmonize everything to fit together, and no one else here does that. They add things that don’t go along with the graphics they chose for the cover page. That is why I TRULY admire your cover page. The day I see one that does I’ll mention it here to give cesar what belongs to cesar (my motto) lol

3 Likes

I am never going to question that, I have my hands down in front of her.

@rose_shn I didn’t get your permission to do so, but I went to stalk you a bit at all dramas you’ve made cover pages for.
Of course, everyone’s taste varies a lot but now, you’re in my TOP 3 favorite cover designers. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hehe, don’t worry, I know that some people already got curious and watched my whole profile ^^
I also heared from my community that they copied my profile structure as well :joy:
But I don’t mind it because it’s easier for other people to look at my(their) “current work’s” :grimacing:

3 Likes

Don’t say that too loud, otherwise @rose_shn will NEVER get a chance to watch that drama you recommended to her! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

3 Likes

@twinkling

Just curious since rose is #3; who’s ur #1 and #2? bc maybe I haven’t seen those cover page. Like you said is a matter of taste and i want to be fair here. I’m more into the serious type cover page/ too girly/too cutsey/ too many themes in one are not my cup of tea.

1 Like

That’s what I was wondering too, haha.

Btw, I think the type of cover page should fit the drama. Some shows might go well with a “girly” page, others need a more serious outlook.

1 Like

that generals lady, reminded so much of Dr cutie! but still a good drama

Well, I saw one that they added hearts/fireworks/rain/a clock/ some kind of twirling thing that made me dizzy, and none of that could be related to the picture they added these items and much less the drama. At least they need to touch base with the theme of the drama, so we can put two and two together (Oh, there’s romance between those two) (Oh the twirling thing they gonna meet at a carousel maybe?). Something like that…

That’s why I admire rose CP bc she relates her design around the drama’s cast of characters, and of course the team’s proper recognition as contributors.

3 Likes

Oh, I just finished drama “Go Go Squid” that is one one the best drama I watched so far this year. “My roommate is detective” is also recommended. Must watch if you like investigations and crime scene dramas.

3 Likes

I didn’t said she is #3, she is in TOP 3, she could be #1 or #2, other cover page designers that are my top choice are Jhinmm (if the spelling is right) and MaryK.
I never plan to compete my stupid scenery drawing with two straight mountains, a rectangular house and a tree with these awesome designers :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

:joy::joy: I think every kid has drawn that picture at least ONCE in their entire life!

2 Likes

I don’t recall ever drawing two mountains … multiple mountains, yes … one mountain too, I think, but two? Never! :rofl:

3 Likes

You mean jhnimm? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, yeah, thank you for the correction. :smile:

2 Likes

Here are some of them.

IDK but every kid I have ever seen here has a drawing of this kind in thier drawing book, I had too and I always felt toooo proud of my artistic skills after drawing this.

P.S. These are till far better than what I used to draw :rofl:

4 Likes

Cool! :sunglasses:

I did draw mountains back then, but usually more than two. And sunsets and horses … :slight_smile:

3 Likes