What are you currently watching?

Horses sound interesting…
We had crows in our drawings, they are there in first picture kind of V shaped crows.

4 Likes

I hadn’t noticed at first, but now i see them.

2 Likes

my roommate is a detective, I really enjoyed that, wish there were more like that, 1.ancient detective 2dr cutie, there are more but will stop here

1 Like

Just “scanning” and “skimming” lest I snag a spoiler :grin:

I still have a Zombie Detective hangover - I can’t believe it’s over :tired_face:

Still on 9-tailed, Chuno, Robber and Tunnel and occasionally the Taiwanese, Chinese and Japanese version of “Fated to love you.” :grin:

4 Likes

You could always start again … :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Happy to find someone like my taste :slightly_smiling_face: . I recommend you to watch “When a Snail Falls In Love”. you will surely love watching it as well. Its also based on crime scene.

2 Likes

I have never seen the cover page of jhinmm and MaryK or have seen their name in a team so I don’t know them or have seen their CP work yet :thinking:.

Anyway, with the new design in order to see the CP you have to look for it, and before it was right in the first episode page. I no longer go through the reviews or comments or who’s in the team. I don’t even bother reading the story sinopsis. I just check the drama’s first episode and continue watching if I like the drama. I saw rose CP after I read your comment and loved it too just like all her other CP designs I’ve seen so far.

PS If you know anyone that can give her a hand in Korean/English subbing please let them know bc the drama is awesome but it seems they short in subbers. Sadly, I don’t know anyone that could give the team a ‘‘helping hand’’

3 Likes

You can admire an example of jhnimm’s work here:

1 Like

Thank you! you are so efficient and was going to ask you to help me with that, but didn’t wanted to seem too ‘‘averiguá’’ (slang word)

PS nosy…

PS. Let me know about other CP and MaryK if you see them. I hate my child like curiosity when I’m so old, but is me since I can remember.

1 Like

https://www.viki.com/tv/35747c-clean-with-passion-for-now

afbeelding

3 Likes

rose CP still my number 1.

But those relaxing drawing @twinkling did; are so adorable too.

I also drew my birds like a wide open v bc that’s how we learned to do it in arts class in my island.

3 Likes

I did some time ago, loved it! ought to watch again!

1 Like

what, its over??

1 Like

Yes @frustratedwriter it only ran for 12 episodes which I was happy about but now will horribly miss their hilarious antics that made me laugh so much…:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

what I just seen on Mydramalist theres 24 episodes. of zombie detective

1 Like

You’re right, but they had episodes of 30 minutes and Viki has episodes of an hour. So it’s the same amount, just cut in a different way.

3 Likes

This is my favorite, again from Rose.

2 Likes

Oh, that was one of my projects! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

wow she’s really good at it although she has another one that was the first one I saw from her, and my favorite so far, but can’t remember the drama’s title (maybe mirjam can help me here)

rose shows a lot of talent to work in graphic design for a magazine or advertisement company. I hope she has that opportunity in life to expand her skill and maybe in a near future become so well known that she’ll forget about all of us (joking). I know she won’t forget us and share her wealth with us too. advertising companies make good money.

3 Likes

This one perhaps?

2 Likes