What are you currently watching?

pretty sure that one is do sol la sol :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Is another boring romantic story. This girl makes the same facial expression in another drama that I saw her. So tire of these scenes where for almost a minute is quiet and you have to wait…and wait…and nothing happens.

2 Likes

sad… in my opinion, Go AHead(c-drama) and Flower of Evil were my favourites of 2020. Hopefully 18 Again will be amazing too!

2 Likes

I read great things about 18 again so i’m anxious to see it too.

2 Likes

yes it is, silly me, one note from another, hehehehehe

1 Like

@mirjam_465, I thought 18 Again had a lot of CM applications but I just checked on True Beauty and it has 175 CM applications already and it’s not scheduled to come out until 12/01. It’s too bad that none of the upcoming K-dramas look all that interesting, other than 18 Again. I might have to visit nf more.

3 Likes

That’s a lot indeed. :open_mouth:
Apart from NF, I guess we can watch the shows from other countries. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

upcoming ‘Birthcare Centre’ and ‘Awaken’ seemed to be kinda interesting to me and tvN USUALLy doesn’t disappoint…‘The Spies Who Loved Me’(Yoo In Na, Eric and Im Joo Hwan) also seems really interesting but not on Viki😖
but ig if no new dramas come, I can catch up on my infinite watchlist!:joy::joy:

3 Likes

If you like legal/courtroom dramas, put Delayed Justice on your list. Only two episodes out so far but I really like it, but then again I enjoy legal dramas. I used to work for the Los Angeles County Superior Court as a Deputy Court Clerk (8 years in criminal and 2 years in civil) so I am kind of a courtroom drama junkie.:wink:

5 Likes

wowww thats so cool! sure, I’ll check it out!
btw, I’ve watched sooo many dramas dealing with a guy and his trauma etc. etc like WWWSK, Flower of Evil, cdrama Go Ahead, Her Private Life and there are definitely lots more…
Are there any good dramas dealing with the GIRL and her mental health?? …reccomendations, anyone? Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The only one I can think of at the moment

Availability probably only the Americas.

2 Likes

I really liked IU’s performance in My Mister. You might want to check it out.

3 Likes

When I was in college I wanted to study to become a paralegal (destiny had other plans for me). The Professor would assign us to go to family/criminal courtrooms to watch different cases, and write a paper of at least 3 different case we saw, and write how we felt the judgement was: fair or unfair? and based on that, you kind of debated why you was against the penalty or why you agree the penalty was fair etc…

I use to go in early in the morning and 5 pm was leaving to what for me was like watching movies bc I was so immersed in every case (that was at the beginning) The more I went the harder I felt it was for me to be those long hours hearing case after case, and emotionally it was draining and it started to take a toll on me bc some cases were so cruel and when it involved children in particular, there were times I couldn’t stay and had to leave bc I wanted to scream and cry…

As a Deputy Court Clerk the job with all that paperwork involved must have been tough too, and I know it involves many other things so I never thought you would still enjoy courtroom drama.lol Have you seen the movie Juror #8? Let me know…

3 Likes

Yes, Juror 8 and also Defendant are two of my favorite K-dramas. Like you said, while I was working, I had so much paperwork that I didn’t have the time to listen to all the testimonies but I also had the privilege to witness some really great arguments. You are right about some of the cases being emotionally draining. The worst kind of cases for me were the child abuse cases. My judge knew this so he handled the exhibits personally for me so that I wouldn’t have to look at the pictures.

4 Likes

I can’t even imagine looking at those pictures. I think I would have a heart attack on the spot. I can deal with anything; except when it comes to newborns, toddlers or teenagers.

2 Likes

ahh, thanks so much, as always! This plot seems really interesting but its not in my region so I guess I’ll watch it on some other site!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

his one’s on my watchlist, along with Defendant!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am going to re-watch two cops again, been about 3 years since I have watched them, so I am going to do this, need a laugh anyway

3 Likes

isn’t it your birthday today(Nov 4)??!
if it is, Happy Birthday!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for getting us to laugh every day, and for all those yummy cookies you so kindly allowed us to steal! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hope you have another joyful year ahead, whatever the situation is outside!
tumblr_inline_o07pk0tIb61qelu2x_500
if it isn’t, eeek I’m sorry! :sweat_smile::grimacing:

5 Likes

and my favorite actress! thank you!! and yes my birthday, hope you enjoyed the cookies! hehjehehe

2 Likes