What are you currently watching?

I recently watched a C-drama called Dating in the Kitchen. The title’s a bit “meh,” but the show itself is ridiculously good. Usually, I find it very hard to get into Chinese dramas, but the lead male and female actors have so much chemistry.

Because I love it so, I’ve moved on to watching The Romance of Tiger and Rose, starring the same lead actress. TRoTaR shares a similar premise with a T-drama I loved, Lost Romance. So far, it’s been good.

5 Likes

the good detective

1 Like

Alice, pretty good have to say. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

another AI type drama,l just didn’t finish it

Loving “Start Up”.

3 Likes

Why not? :thinking:

1 Like

no problems with the AI’s loved are you human too and some of the others, there are so many of them out there. so lets enjoy it I plan to!

2 Likes

Yeah, and don’t forget this one:

4 Likes

yeah I just started that one!

1 Like

Cool! Do you like it?

1 Like

at first guess I really didn’t understand what was going on, but after the first episode I got a better understanding what they were doing. and yes I do like it

2 Likes

I liked it too. It was my first introduction to Yoo Seung Ho. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was my first kdrama!! I loved the ‘different’ plot line and couldn’t believe how much a ROM-COM could make me cry and laugh so much and totally FEEL with the character!! :heart_eyes: there’s a little cringe too, but Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin manage to pull it off BEAUTIFULLY :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

More than friend’s :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:I found it quite interesting :cowboy_hat_face::smiley:

3 Likes

more than friends? was wondering about that one is it a good watch ?

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter It’s not AI, it’s scifi. Also I think the show’s still going…
@mirjam_465 Omg! I loved I am not a Robot :smiley:. The vaccum cleaner social hierarchy was really funny

2 Likes

All 16 episodes of Alice have been released. Subtitling for some languages is still in progress, but we can at least watch it with English subs.

1 Like

oh, viki says I need some top tier viki pass to view the last episodes, just figured

2 Likes

People with a Viki Pass can watch the episodes earlier, but with patience you can eventually watch them too.

3 Likes

well y’all convinced me, Alice is it then

3 Likes