What are you currently watching?

Hello,
I saw that there is a pinned post in the comments on The Tale Of The Nine Tailed about a one week delay.
This post can again only be seen on a PC or laptop.
I’ve noticed that a lot of you seem to only be working with the laptop.
For example, I almost only watch with a tablet because of Chromecast. There are no pinned posts, no thumps up in the comments, etc.
I could imagine that many new users would do the same.Then all of this passes them by. I only discovered it accidentally, also.

3 Likes

yeah, I also watch a lot on my tablet…I found about it on the news (they posted an article on Soompi that TOTNT’s newest ep will not air as usual and will be postponed even on actual TV)

2 Likes

I just finished watching [The life Ahead] with Sophia Loren, 85 years old, and the movie’s Director is her 47 yr old son Edoardo Ponti. I can say it was a jewel to see and I know she did this movie because she wants to be remembered as the great actress she is. Her beauty still there wrinkles and all.

I also saw episode 9 of [START UP] and Suzy never disappoints me. I am so proud of her and her family for their continuos support in her life. She makes me very proud of her strength of standing tall against all bullying. But my gosh my heart is in pieces bc both main guys are so adorable …what a dilemma

I was subbing Fantastic Magician @Rviki, and I also saw the whole movie. If you like fantasy dramas, this one is for you. The special effects are beyond words.

Going to watch Penthouse @Rviki today bc by now several episodes are ready for my enjoyment.
PS Penthouse is out for me. Everything I hate has happened so far, and I have no desire to see physical and sexual harassment.

The Illusionist is awesome and full of wonderful twist that made me very happy.

1 Like

The community is the reason I watch on Viki. A number of years ago, I watched Spanish-language “novelas” on television with my Cuban landlady (I live in New York state), and we would settle in with some snacks and piña coladas and have a great time eating and laughing and trying to anticipate the plot lines.

The Viki community has that same sort of fun yet thoughtful vibe.

7 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more. I have accounts with Netflix, Amazon Prime and HBO but I keep coming back to Viki because of this awesome community.

7 Likes

@luledo, thank you for recommending Kairos. I just finished Episode 6 and it is very interesting.

2 Likes

finished watching chrisatmas angel, but here watching two cops, again!!

1 Like

got all those you mentioned and I have asian crush as well, but come right back here!!

1 Like

Attention YOU MUST BE ADULT AGE to watch this movie bc is rated R. It has sexual content.

A MUST WATCH PEOPLE! You will laugh so much. Some parts are a bit extreme but u can skip.

REMEMBER NO UNDERAGE ALLOWED.

I’m so glad@sim11 working on the movie warned about the NC17 level. bc the curiosity of seeing such thing here at this site took me straight to watch and I can guarantee you will rofl

https://www.viki.com/videos/1173410v

2 Likes

Not available in Germany, France …(your link was followed by a message in French) …
It seems like I’ll have to evade again.

At YT I was suggested “A Poem A Day”, it’s worth it.

2 Likes

It is available in Germany … but not without a Viki Pass.

2 Likes

I have a pass (standard). I didn’t found it by searching the title, so I had to search it about the actors. Not available. Just like a lot of other series.

2 Likes

Strange, cause the CM is also in Germany. Maybe it’s only for QC’s and Gold QC’s then … :thinking:

Are you sure you were logged in? Viki sometimes logs you out for no reason.

3 Likes

I can see my profile, so I think I’m logged in.

2 Likes

Do you also see your profile picture in the upper right corner?

2 Likes

Not here, but at the site, yes.

(Before buying the pass I was told: Regional restrictions apply to all plans.)

3 Likes

It’s possible that QC’s or Gold QC’s are granted access, not sure though.

3 Likes

Sorry that you can’t watch it here bc is hilariously funny. Although is rated R is a joy to watch. Hopefully with time you will be able to enjoy such a funny movie. I’ll check out ‘‘A poem a Day’’ (the title sounds familiar). thanx

2 Likes

Midnight Runners! It is perfect to watch for about two hours for today.

2 Likes

Yesterday I started with a Turkish series which was very suprising because it’s based on a true story:

(Masum = Innocent; Apartmanı = Apartment building)

Let me explain the story itself:

The story revolves around a family that has many problems. There is the grandfather of the children and his four grandchildren, three of them are women and one is a man. Each of these children has a psychological problem. Let’s start with the oldest granddaughter, who has an obsessive-compulsive disorder, where she cleans everything really EVERYTHING, even food (and here she washes it all with soap 4 times) but I won’t explain why she is like that. The second (adult) daughter pisses in her bed at night (reason is unclear until now) and the third daughter cuts herself with sharp or pointed objects, and the grandfather’s grandson collects paper at night. All these diseases have a reason: parental education. For the mother of these children was also like the eldest daughter of hers, who cleaned everything and everyone (+all objects). The grandfather himself has no mental but physical illness, which has not yet been explained, since I am still in the 3rd episode.:blush:

Very gripping, addicting and so interesting. Some of my family members couldn’t watch it because it was too much warm for their psyche (like my cousin said: “This is too much for me”, but I am extremely interested in such things.

PS: The drama is really fresh from this year with 10 Ep so far but it’s 2:30 h long ^^’ and the drama does not have any subtiles up to now.

3 Likes