What are you currently watching?

This is awesome. a must see.

1 Like

watched this one yesterday! thanks for the recommendation, it was a light fun watch with plot twists I didn’t expect :grin:

2 Likes

I did like the korean one better the good doctor

1 Like

Yesterday I finished watching “Birthcare Center”. And loved almost everything expect the fact there was no single mother which is really sad. Another aspect also bothered me: postnatum depression. They didn’t even bothered with this issue if not only used few min about it and used WHOLE 3 Eps for the decision of breast milk or formula WHY :sweat_smile: The rest was hilarious and we saw many character developments & healthy relationships as well. So as a whole it was refreshing and a good drama.

3 Likes

ok y’all I went to Netfl;ix today so heres mine

1the guest, really not too crazy about this

2U turn another spooky ghosty type drama will watch & see

3 uncanny counter, its kinda good and with a high schooler involved, maybe this one will turn out ok kinda reminds me of the mystic bar, and the luna motel

4 then the devils punisher,think I said before, its almost like BLACK, cause he wears black and so on its good so far

gosh confronted ghosts and things!

I am finishing up with the 9 talied fox, still good

and watching some of the older ones here on Viki, sleuth of ming dynasty, dr cutie, firey priest
the silent criminal two cops, and a few more

1 Like

Cool! It’s on my watchlist, since the trailers look so funny :joy: Especially Yoon Park from Welcome to Waikiki, it seems like he was born to play such roles! Wasn’t a bit surprised to see him there lol

1 Like

I’m watching THE GUEST on NTFX the beginning is so revolting and nauseating, and now even more that I received from my youngest daughter my early christmas gift; an RCA 58 inch TV, and you see everything like is right there in your face, and the bloody mess so clear that ughhh hahahahaha.

Can’t wait to see my Rviki dramas on my large screen TV (my 43 inch look so tiny in comparison to this one). The colors are amazing! PS> Black Friday sale $250 we got a 65 inch but they didn’t deliver so we had to exchange it for the 58 but Im happy!!!. Now K dramas will be more interesting to watch.

1 Like

I agree, I think this is one I just want to stop watching

1 Like

angellight, you will bne spoiled, I am. and when you go to a smaller tv wow what a difference!!

2 Likes

Yes, is hard to watch. I’m on episode 6 so far, and my daughter jumps every time I scream bc it really makes one scream bc is really scary and now is worse bc the big screen the thing feels like is jumping at me. I want to stop but I like to finish what I start.

PS I finished THE GUEST and i highly recommend the drama gory parts and all. hope you guys make a request to have it here. I will. Has a Good Ending.

1 Like

I do too but this one I may just styop it, yeah the “big” screen does it too.

1 Like

(Don’t take me seriously, I tend to skip or push over 90%.)

DoDoSolSolLaLaSol

because of Lee Jae-wook (whom I appreciated in Extraordinary You). I think I’ll stick with it.

2 Likes

saw a funny scene from this one and wondered whether it was worth the watch-- do put up your review here after you’re done!

1 Like

really? hmmm ok I will start watching it again, thanks angelight

ok on to another one, whats with legend of 9tailed, repeats and all of the beginning?? not too fond of that, unless I am missing something

spauffier I also liked that drama

Losing track of how many times I’ve gone back to Love O2O. It is like a safe space.

1 Like

I just want to heap thanks and blessings on all the translators. Through this difficult time I have been staying at home but traveling through China and learning the language, history, customs and culture. Thanks so much for opening this door for me.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! During this difficult time, I am glad that Viki can be your passport to many wonderful destinations and Viki volunteers can help you learn other languages, history, customs and culture.

5 Likes

legend of 9 tailed, complaints? yes, really disappointed in this one, I did have big expectations, loved the actors they were good , but so many holes in this drama, this is one time wasted my time watching!

so many wrong things, so many unexplainable things . so many holes.so I won’t say anymore about it.

1 Like

I am watcjhing this one slowly, I hope it ends well!

1 Like