What are you currently watching?

I have said it before, I don’t just wait for those subs, I just go to another drama till they are up and going. got too many dramas out there to watch! and same for NF I mentioned the one that reminded me of Goblin and Black, have to wait 5 days before they have the subs up,.

I can watch some Christmas show if nothing else, and of course all reruns, so I just pick & choose those dramas or go to Amazon Prime, and I know I could go to others, but this here Is enough along with Netflix.

2 Likes

If anybody of you is planning to watch True Beauty, do have your comments on. I’ll make sure to remove the bad ones but I am still suggesting the TCs because there’s this one person whose comments are really hilarious. I was plainly removing the TCs without watching the show and that girl made me laugh every time I read her comment. She is a pure soul making full use of the TCs :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I searched for Ko Kyung Pyo, finally found Go Kyung Pyo in My Drama List. :slight_smile: Haven’t seen any of his work yet, but I’ll check it out soon. Thanks!

3 Likes

He is also the lead in Private Lives that’s on NF. Make sure to check out Chicago Typewriter on Viki as well.

@mirjam_465, I finally learned to copy and paste on my own. lol

4 Likes

Cool! We should celebrate! :champagne:

3 Likes

I know right🤣 Now, my next challenge will be to graduate from using single finger method to text, lol.

3 Likes

That sounds like you will actually get a diploma for it! :rofl:

2 Likes

so good to know someoneis learning too

2 Likes

For the first time, I fell in love with the OST before I fell for the drama.

2 Likes

this one is so good!! I fell for the OSTs Descendants of the Sun, It’ Okay to Not be Okay and Boys Over Flowers(that cute ‘Making a Lover’ song is so addictive!!) before I even watched the dramas :sweat_smile: I know Boys Over Flowers hasn’t aged well, but I just HAVE to watch it now for the young-version of the actors, its classic-ness and oh dear that OST is sooooo cute!!

1 Like

Goblin OST is another classic.

3 Likes

wow watching a great weird Japanese series [ALICE IN BORDERLINE] Finally NTFX is adding something I like. Oddly enough, is dubbed in Spanish and I haven’t been able to change it to English. BTW is a game theme drama, and my daughter’s favorite store Forever 21 is all over the drama (curious to see their clothes) Do they sell american style clothing or Japanese? lol.

MANHUNT/DEADLY GAMES about a bomber a must see guys on NFX

1 Like

Watching this drama, and this is why I hate school dramas when Main Leads look way too old to be ‘‘High School students.’’ It’s ridiculous to see mid twenties ppl. portraying themselves as high school kids and they look like adults. Total turn off. They need to get younger actors to play the younger roles dramas so it makes more sense.to watch.

3 Likes

I finished Tea Love yesterday. It had 82 episodes, but I couldn’t take how badly people were behaving without consequences. It got old. I really liked most of the actors and actresses, but having the lead female fall for the same tricks by a spoiled villainess was just too much. You want to yell at her not to meet them alone, not to agree to go there, not to get in the car…got old fast. I am back to Love O2O today for therapy.

2 Likes

I so agree!!! If they could try to get someone who actually resembles what their counter-part looked like at that age that would be nice too. Instead of what they did for Here to Heart. Maybe it is just too hard, but I think they could do better.

1 Like

Okay, I will try to watch Boys over Flowers again. I love Meteor Garden (2018). I do love the OST.

3 Likes

I don’t know what possessed them to do that they should write another story plot for a mid twenty couple wanna be, but stop this ridiculousness of 24/23 yr old’s playing High Schoolers. College wouldn’t be so bad of a difference in age and even then, they should stop that already i’m dropping it as much as I love the story so far bc that main girl looks in her 30 she doesn’t look 24 like she is in real life. I honestly thought she was in her 30’s.

I started watching on your suggestion. I do have to say there is someone who is throwing a fit in the beginning, because they are annoyed (?) at the timed comments :see_no_evil:

On that note: omg, there are so many comments :scream: how do you keep up with the comment moderation?

Edit: sorry, I just couldn’t keep watching with the comments on, too bad :cry:

2 Likes

I know right!
I again recommend not to watch with TCs on :sweat_smile:
It totally slipped from my mind that the episodes will be flooded with comments of fangirls. At the time I suggested, it was probably half an hour after the episode was released to other languages and it was to get some comments. I went in early today to delete some comments and even after half an hour, I couldn’t pass by those “hi”, “hello”, “excited” comments.
If you couldn’t find those comments which I was hinting at, they were, I am sorry but please do a flip on the scene where she tries to jump off the building and there were others which I can not remember.

3 Likes

Oh I did see some funny comments, just halfway through I had to turn it off. I do switch it on at certain scenes and turn it off afterwards :smile:

2 Likes