What are you currently watching?

But it’s Cha Eun Woo!! I’m used to older actors playing high school students by now lol it doesn’t bother me unless they look REALLY old…I just imagine they are adults running around school and get on with it. (Guess it’s kinda easy for me to go along with whatever plot the writers want us to, unless it’s REALLY weird, like W which I could nOT forgive)
To me it feels like a remake of My ID Is Gangnam Beauty (summaries seem almost the same) over that Cha Eun Woo is ML in both dramas
But my friends are enjoying it!

2 Likes

I don’t know who is Cha Eun Woo I believe this is the first time I see him. The other guy looks Japanese. I know the girl is 24 yrs old but looks too old to look like a high school girl. As a matter of fact ALL the ‘‘high school students’’ look way too old for their roles.

Also the story is full of this crappy fate that they both end up in another town and same schools and he went to a roof where she was going to commit suicide. Is too fake and unrealistic and i hate dramas full of so much unreal/ridiculous happenings. BUT what I hate the most is to see ppl I considered unattractive (ugly) bully a girl bc she’s ugly when they are flugly too lol

1 Like

It’s funny, Korean dramas have older people acting as high schoolers and in other places’ shows we have younger and younger kids acting like adults(sometimes worse than even adults) while still in school.

2 Likes

i am currently watching True beauty on viki and its very nice .as i already read the comic so i was curious to watch :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love the story I just don’t like the fact that they look too old to be playing High Schooler kids. The second lead guy which I thought was Japanese (gorgeous young man) is 30 years old!!! How ridiculous to try to pass a 30 year old as a high school boy.

2 Likes

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim is looking good so far. It was recommended along with two of my favorites for chilling out easy watching after seeing something melodramatic. After Tea Love, this one is just what I needed.

5 Likes

Watching episode 3. I laughed at the car scene and the audition… Just wow :rofl: Cringing and laughing at the same time

3 Likes

I was eating my lunch while that audition, needed to clean the entire table after watching that scene, I just couldn’t control my laughter :rofl::laughing::rofl:
Her sister makes me want to live my life like her, she is the manliest woman I’ve ever seen in K-Dramas.

2 Likes

Haha, I remember that my dad was really adamant about teaching me how to change oil and to change a tire when I got my license. Don’t own a car now, so that knowledge has probably gone away :laughing:

Sister is very cool though. The way she asked out the teacher was really smooth :wink:

3 Likes

I have finally found something that is what I wanted. Awaken, and the cast are some of my favorite actors! on the second episode, I do like it, I hope I am not going to be disappointed at the ending

1 Like

hey! thats why we have manly men around, yeah yeah, I know how to change a tire, the oil and such, but heres my excuse, with my age, I am lucky to get the jack out of the trunk!! so where are you guy when I need you, hehehehehehe

1 Like

even though theres bullying, it really turns out really well, I think you will enjoy it…

1 Like

Suggested by choitrio and hesitant to watch bc my main guy is a voice only lead in the drama, I have to admit I’m getting so hook bc when my Choi talks I listen! I need to see more of him in dramas as Main lead: Love his acting and how naturally funny he is. Go take a look …:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::upside_down_face: I know many of you will like…

4 Likes

I absolutely love CJH, even if it’s voice only! I can listen to his voice all day.:wink:

2 Likes

ok another one on my list

1 Like

I am not a fan of Historical dramas but can’t resist when it comes to fantasies. I’ve been following Choi’s comments on this drama and the day it was licensed, I put this in my watch bucket. I still have to watch episode 1 but can’t wait to begin with this awesome drama.

3 Likes

Prepare yourself to laugh to your heart’s content. Although is only his voice that’s enough to make you ROFL. I never thought it would be possible to separate the characters but the female lead has done so far an amazing job in portraying such a difficult role and make it believable.

The Chinese version is totally different so I’m wondering how much they’ll add from Chinese version to the Korean version. they already removed a part due to some controversies with the scene. The Chinese version is 36 episodes and the ending was too confusing for me.

PS. If anyone here watched/ will watch soon the Chinese version of Mr. Queen (Titled Go Princess Go) please give us a brief interpretation of what really happened there since the place where I’m watching this gives only 20 minutes of the episodes so I’m missing parts (and even full episodes). I hate to stay confused with the story.

3 Likes

I’ve just watched the first 3 eps of Sweet Home and really enjoyed it. Is anyone else watching it and what do you think of it?

1 Like

They have 2 home sweet home here at rviki. Which one are you watching?

1 Like

I am watching uncontrollably fond. Love from India :slight_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Can anyone be friend with me ?

2 Likes