What are you currently watching?

I’m watching the new one on Netflix

2 Likes

Everyone here will be willing to be your friend; just share your thoughts here in discussion and someone will answer. I haven’t watched Uncontrollably Fond but I’ll check it out soon. Welcome!

1 Like

OMG what have you done to me? It’s horrible, scary as hell lol I’m screaming and running around the house, but want to see who survives. NOT for the faint of heart. I guess you are tough bc I’m not enjoying it is too scary…:astonished::astonished::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::scream::scream::scream::scream::weary::weary::weary:

2 Likes

love you back from india! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sweat_smile: we’re all friends here, welcome to the community!! what was your first k-drama?

2 Likes

I just realized that in START UP the FL ends up with second male lead!!! I didn’t realized that I may have seen more second lead ending with female lead, I just was too deep into the loving the drama.

1 Like

Graceful friends :open_mouth:

2 Likes

@feyfayer

The trailer looks great and it has most of my favorite older actor/actress in that drama. I think i’m gonna do marathon on that since the weather here will be really bad and we will stay home doing some skype to open gifts after midnight. lol

2 Likes

Are there any dramas set around Christmas time? I only remember Oh My Venus having one…

1 Like

They are doing a good job with the storytelling and I’ve definitely yelled at a couple of characters :wink: On episode 10 and not regretting it.

2 Likes

My daughter hates when I do that with a passion. i’m starting to do that; telling them kiss her now! Hey, take the stick hittem in the head! beat up that traitor! etc…lmao

She says they can’t hear you and follow your orders: why are you doing such an annoying thing? i tell her to relieve my frustration. It goes out of my body to the air and i feel better.

Btw, it has some very hot scenes and is shocking in k dramas but I’m not complaining.

2 Likes

Get ready to get frustrated over and over again :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh gosh you’re not kidding about that. I’m on episode 3, and about to throw the towel. Getting on my nerves some characters here lol. They always copy scenes the bus ‘‘thing’’ happened somewhat exactly as in Start Up drama, remember? I’m so jealous about my Urologist can’t stand seeing him with another woman. He does some nice b*d scene this is not the first time I’ve seen him in action. Sadly, asian man tend to age way faster than the women.

2 Likes

Some of the last few episodes are tear jerkers and some clichés will rear their ugly heads :sweat_smile:

The very last part though… Some questions are still left unanswered and I cringed at some of the writing. It felt unfinished or rushed at the end.

2 Likes

So from episode 5 I went straight to where they stab my crush (the mean guy from SECRET with Ji Sung) and jumped to last episode so I was pleased with the ending bc my crush doesn’t end up in prison. I will go back to it but some parts are so annoying and dumb. It dragged and once the ‘‘bad young guy’’ dies, the drama went downhill. They needed to let the bad boy do more stuff bc he was the main action there. I honestly was disappointed since the drama had a lot of potential. The main guy (psychiatrist hubby) did an amazing job in the drama MY HUSBAND HAS A FAMILY. It’s a riot from how funny it is. I hope you can check it out I’ve been his fan since I saw him in that drama.

PS It seems K dramas are famous for doing that at the end; they leave a feeling of a rushed ending that makes little to no sense and leave the viewers with wtf? It’s like the writer runs out of ideas in their brain, and someone else (clueless) finish their story.

2 Likes

@rose_shn
I have managed, “the Song of Glory” Madness
What a tremendous Game. :slight_smile:
Intriguing from start to finish… :ok_hand:
But the last Episode, I am a little confused :confused:
I guess I’ll have to look again :grimacing:
Otherwise just great :blush:

2 Likes

What do you think though? ^^

I finished if few weeks ago and I loved everthing about it but they shouldn’t aired the last ep even tho I am not so pessimistic like some people and I like to perceive it more optimistic like we didn’t see her corpse or something else. :blush:

Currently I am watching:

• Sweet Home
  • The Penthouse
  • Mr. Queen
  • True Beauty
  • Legend of Fei
1 Like

I am rewatching “live up to your name” a funny drama, and time travel also,

awaken
rewatching sleuth of ming dynasty
just getting home, so have to do a bunch of catch up. oh yeah just beginning legend of fei, Mr queen,

have you ever noticed, when these people fall into the water, literally drown and they have done the time travel? these two and there were more dramas but don’t recall at the moment

:thinking: I have a question, :grimacing:
How do I cover the writing…
So that everyone knows, That it is a spoiler??? :blush:

bla bla bla :slight_smile:
[bla bla bla/]

bla bla?

@feyfayer It worked
Thanks again :slight_smile::slight_smile::hugs:

I have tried variants :thinking: Can I just not see that??
:laughing: I am just a scatter brain, sorry

@feyfayer thank you :slight_smile:
@rose_shn thank you too :slight_smile:

I will sit down at the PC tonight, I think via smartphone I can not

3 Likes

put [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] but without the spaces

2 Likes

@gaby_heitmann_975 Just use the icon for settings ^^ There you will find the function “Blur Spoilers”.

4 Likes