What are you currently watching?

Bring it on, ghost!

2 Likes

I like the Mandalorian and still have to watch the episode that just fell, but a series of lone gunman tropes rewritten for the Star Wars universe in the first season, generally recognizable in the cold open. Identifying them and checking them off was kind of fun.

1 Like

As of Dec 2020?

Mr. Queen
Uncanny Counters
Devil Punisher
Start up
Run on
Dance of the Phoenix
Twisted Fate of Love

Ones I started but got sidetracked because I forgot to go back every week to finish it.
Count your Lucky Stars
Search
Fighter of the Destiny
Flower of Evil

1 Like

sorry, I put the slash in the wrong place, oops!
I changed it now. So the slash has to appear before spoiler in the finale one.

Then you get this effect

2 Likes

friends recommended Love O2O, but I got completely bored of the cliches halfway, I endured 16 episodes just for the pretty costumes.

jumped to watch The Player but stopped halfway since I think I need some time to squelch my romantic heart and enjoy a non-romantic drama. Loved everything else about it, though.

Currently almost done with Psychopath Diary, loving it so much, Yoo Shi Yoon is such an amazing actor, he carried the emotional atmosphere of each scene so well with his amazing range of expressions, kudos to the writers for blending comedy with thriller genre. Though it did drag a bit and had some plot holes, the cast did an awesome job…got me so confused on whether to like or hate the killer sometimes :joy:
It felt like a predecessor to Flower of Evil, similar plot but one takes the comedy route and the other takes angst and suspense, with both YSY and LJG pulling off their fake-psycho roles perfectly. tvN almost NEVER fails to disappoint.

4 Likes

This is a movie. Great subtitles and very interesting story plot. Check it out!

2 Likes

I just finished editing the translations for the movie. I have to say that the acting skills of non-Koreans are questionable but the movie does pretty good job of explaining the relationship between North and South Korea, Japan, China and the US.

3 Likes

I did it without the spaces between the brackets and spoiler. I can’t write it here, because then you get the blocked text immediately.

So you put the opening bracket [ , immediately followed by the word ‘spoiler’ and then immediately followed by the closing bracket ] -

[spoiler ] - but without the last space. And at the end you put [/spoiler ] without the last space.

Let me know if it worked for you :blush:

1 Like

I was a bit upset about the US President constantly saying F****** this F****** that but is not the first time I see that in SK movies. What I main liked was that it was different story for a change.

1 Like

Try this instead of writing code yourself:

It then writes the code itself and this is the result:

This is a spoiler and I want to blur it.

3 Likes

Stuff I’ve been watching this month:

–Every remake of I’m Sorry, I Love You (which includes the Thai remake, the Chinese movie remake, the Japanese drama remake, and the Turkish drama remake)
Heartless City (Kdrama)
Innocent Man (Kdrama)
Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu (the Japanese original of the Korean remake That Winter, the Wind Blows and the Korean movie Love Me Not)
Love Me Not (Kmovie)
Karamazov no Kyodai (Jdrama)
–Golden Eyes (Cdrama)
as well as a few animes

3 Likes

Remove the very last space in [/spoiler] and it should work :slight_smile: the first [spoiler] is written correctly.

3 Likes

Thank you!

@feyfayer

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You guys forgot to mention that the spoiler we are writing goes between the ‘‘spoiler brackets’’ not under, which it was what I was doing.

I was writing it after the second bracket not in between brackets. hahahahaha

This text will be blurred

The King is falling in love with Mr. queen

2 Likes

Ooh haha sorry. Forgot about that :laughing:
Luckily you figured it out :wink:

2 Likes

HIGHLY recommend this short drama but so cute with repeated scenes you might hate but worth watching here. Enjoy!

1 Like

@feyfayer

I just mentioned it so others that might try it; know why it wasn’t working for me. Thanks!

1 Like

“What happened to Mr. Cha?”, NF, movie.
Great!

2 Likes

Awaken here on Viki, also a couple on NF, now a question, the experimenting on kids, wasn’t there a drama that did that couple of years ago? like ten or vampire prosecutor?? that was a really good drama, as for awaken, oh my goodness on the edge of my seat!!

this drama is quite good,

live up to your name, and y’know I discovered something, the guy plays on firey priest, bad guy, and shark, I didn’t realize that till the other day I didn’t get a chance to watch those on that other link we arent supposed to mention. I would love to see shark and bad guy

also watching that counter one and that other one, which I mentioned earlier, reminds me of black, because of his black clothes. really have enjoyed these dramas. .

3 Likes