What are you currently watching?

Can someone please tell me where I can watch web dramas?

1 Like

Also here on viki or on YT.

1 Like

There are lots on Viki and YT…On Viki check just under the title where the network is listed

2 Likes

I just finished Awaken, what a gripping story. still think there was one like it a few years ago, where children were used as guinea pigs, this was an awesome story, don’t want to go into full detail if no one has watched, course we look at the ending, oh wow! is all I can say!! Kill it was also an awesome ending but still say it could have been a better ending, but this one, If I say more it will give it away.

2 Likes

Je viens de commencer il y a quelque jour seulement : The Brightest in the star ^^

4 Likes

Love By Chance
Tokyo Ghoul

3 Likes

Just finished My Love from the Star and I am Not a Robot! Next up……Love in the Moonlight and
I am also watching "Love Is Sweet" C-drama really beautiful cinematography especially at night.

3 Likes

awwww this is my absolute most favourite saeguk drama ever…also the one in which I fell head over heels for Park Bo Gum :heart_eyes: so I’ve watched it thrice now.
The characters were all so well crafted and interacted so well! I loved the main lead’s character so much, the way he was so funny, carefree and a weirdo with her and a total serious wise badass when dealing with political and military duties. Can’t imagine ANYONE in place of PBG to pull off the prince character. (Sorry D.O, but he tops even you😅)
Additionally, it’s one of the less bloody saeguks with an almost totally satisfactory ending for everyone (i was especially happy with the SFL’s ending-- Chae Soo Bin!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:). Have fun watching, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!

They say there were three legendary dramas: My Love from the Star :star: --> Descendants of The Sun :sunny: --> Love In the Moonlight :crescent_moon: :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I love Encounter. He is so good in Encounter. He is such a phenomenal emotional actor. Love Park Bo Gum! Bo Gummy!!!
I just started Love in the Moonlight and already. (1) He’s so Handsome and Cute (2) Funny (3)Carefree

2 Likes

Another high School drama but i ove the FL spunkiness so I’m hooked

The list I was suppose to post a while back of dramas I’ve watched.

HL
4Got10
Hitman: Agent 47 (my fave awesome action packed scenes)
CENTIGRADE (real life story of survival)
After The Darkness (scary story from 2018 that resembles today)
SALT (with Jolie)
Constantine (with Keanu Reeves when he was a hunk!)

Prm TV
My SPY (US)
Mission Impossible: Fallout (Tom Cruise)
The Land of the Lost
The Expendables 3
WAR (Jet Li and J Stratham)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
SIBERIA (Keanu Reeves filmed in Russia)
SAFE (Stratham saves a Chinese Little girl) Action packed!

NTFX
Ashes of Love (Chinese version)
The Guest (SK)
The Good Detective (SK)
The Midnight Sky (US)
Case 39 (US)
Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories (Japan)
Alice in Boderland (Japan) awesome too!
A love so beautiful cheesy but like it (SK)
BLACKLIST (new episodes available (US)
ABYSS (SK)
ERASED (japan)
Prison Playbook (SK)

Hope you check them out.

1 Like

lol I don’t dare post all the movies and shows I’ve watched. They’d fill up this whole discussion board… (Plus I can’t remember them all now.) :laughing:

3 Likes

Ahaha :joy::joy: pareil, ça prendrait trop de place ^^"
par contre, tout les dramas que j’ai vu son inscrit dans un carnet (avec une couleur différente pour les différencier xD)

Excuse my Google translate :grinning:

Une chose que j’aimerais voir, c’est tous les vieux films classiques japonais ici à Viki pour que je puisse les revoir. Ils sont difficiles à trouver maintenant. One thing I’d like is to see is all the old Japanese classic films here at Viki so I can watch them again. They are difficult to find now.

Yea. I’ve watched all three. They were good.

2 Likes

Pas de problème ^^
C’est vrai qu’il n’y a pas énormément de drama Japonais sur viki, alors qu’il y en beaucoup qui sont magnifique avoir, c’est dommage.
Tout les dramas Japonais que j’ai vu sont sur ce site là, si sa intéresse ^^
http://www.anime-ultime.net/series-0-1/drama/----1059

1 Like

Je ne suis jamais devenu fan d’anime. Donc je n’y connais pas grand-chose. I never became a fan of anime. So I don’t know very much about it.

C’est juste le nom du site, c’est vrai qu’il y a des animés mais c’est surtout pour les dramas que j’utilise se site ^^

Les drames sur ce site sont-ils disponibles avec des sous-titres anglais? Je ne parle pas français. Are the dramas on that site available with English subtitles? I don’t speak French.

Ce serait difficile à regarder si je ne pouvais pas faire passer les sous-titres via un traducteur. It would be hard to watch if I couldn’t run the subtitles through a translator.

1 Like

Ah c’est vrai, j’avais oublier que vous ne parler pas français … Non malheureusement les sous-titres ne son disponible qu’en français… Désolé…

1 Like

Je peux comprendre un peu de français parlé de base (québécois) mais je ne comprends pas les détails nuancés alors en regardant un film, je n’obtiendrais pas les détails ou les blagues. I can understand some basic spoken French (Quebecois) but I do not understand nuanced details so watching a movie I would not get the details or the jokes. C’est la vie

Merci pour le lien! D’autres visiteurs peuvent le trouver utile. Thank you for the link! Other visitors may find it of use.

2 Likes

I started watching a drama called the bloom at ruyi pavilion. I am not veryfar in it yet. But this is so funny(not the drama) but it is so like legend of yun xi. so many of the scenes are so like the other it isn’t funny! one was finding the rabbit, when that happened, I did laugh!! I there may have been a few that were similiar.

2 Likes