What are you currently watching?

The main couple in this is so awesome. Not so much the 2ndary. Love the Rival character! The cinematography is just Gorgeous in this! Get to episode 20 were they final become a couple! Awesome!

2 Likes

as for this drama they had one scene with those shadow puppets, now I don’t know if I should do this, but with the shadow puppets story was, Legend of yun xi, Serious!! but still a good watch!!

1 Like

I was looking for something to watch and found this.

Umm… is this supposed to be a show? The show is recruiting a CM but also says to update the app when I watch on the site on my laptop. Is it just me or is it visible to everyone?

Visible Confusion

1 Like

LOL There is a spoiler function available, … Just a thought.

1 Like

OOps! Fixed

I would be confused too, but no, no issues.

the way it’s even rated G :joy::joy: how on earth did you manage to find something like that?!

1 Like

AAAAaaaAGGGGGGHKKKKK!!!

I really like Sung Hoon. He is such a goofy guy and cute too. He is in a new show but it’s a SOAP OPERA! WAAaaAAAaaAAaa!!

I HATE soap operas! All that back biting, adultery, betrayal. YUCK!

Damn…

Am I going to have to watch Love ft Marriage and Divorce to get my Sung Hoon fix? WAAaaaAAAaaa!!!

:rofl: ARGH!. Watching a damn soap opera now… (Netflix) :scream:

1 Like

A little Sung Hoon fix

2 Likes

I have started watching another one, those other two are dragging. But its called “a good supper” and please tell me theres one like this, or did they do a name change to confuse me??

I think I am confusing it with another drama, Australia was in it, restaurant in australia guy was a chef in that place, he had to go home (Korea) due to parents and all, the one thing that did stand out, there also was a little girl there, the parents were her guardian, anyway, she told him he was her father? could some one clear this befuddled mind up?? sorry…

maybe excentric chef moon, not sure, gotta watch it first

1 Like

Finishing 9Tailed! I was bawling😭last night the Bromance between LDW and Kim Bum just gets me! I have 1 1/2 episodes left!

3 Likes

OMG! That is HILARIOUS! I LOVE it! :rofl: Thank you for finding that one. :grin:

Sorry, Don’t have CLUE which one you are talking about.

I liked 9 Tailed. Watch it to the end. -no spoilers here. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Mary!
Not 100% the story you wrote about
Oh Man Bok is pretty … ???

1 Like

ok everyone, got it straight, wow sorry for the confusion, but its “excentric chef moon”
this is also a really good drama, so I will be watching both for the next few days

I finished 9 Tailed! I LOVED the END I think there was a lot of people upset by it. I LOVED it! After crying so much! Yippie! I finished! I am bad about setting a drama aside when it gets SAD!

1 Like

Marathoning this Lee Min Jung
anothher one of my favorite actress so glad I found this =Going on episode 31…:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Finishing WYWS!

4 Likes

“we have to comply with broadcasting regulations” :rofl::rofl::rofl:
“What? I look like a reptile” :joy:
I really want to try that now!!!

1 Like

Currently working through Spring Waltz. All of that Chopin piano playing keeps making me pause the episode to find the exact name of the pieces. I love Chopin’s works, but I’m terrible at remembering their names!

Almost done with Fated to Love You. I couldn’t watch Choi Jin Hyuk’s character be in pain, so I put it on pause until I’m emotionally okay to watch it.

2 Likes

I love Chopin as well. Here is one that is very popular in K-dramas. If you enjoy classical pieces, there is a topic in the Discussions called “Recurring well-known pieces of classic music” that might interest you.

3 Likes