What are you currently watching?

Just started watching a French heist/thriller series called Lupin (on NF) with the boys and it’s very promising.

2 Likes

I’m on episode 2 so far and like it so far.

3 Likes

@angelight313_168
The Wolf is in my opinion a successful drama
In a way quite brutal, But if you start to understand the “brutal” slowly Will it become a beautiful, sad drama :pensive::slight_smile:
I hope I have not given too much away, And only curiosity prepares :slight_smile:
Much excitement and joy continue watching

3 Likes

I watched it and immediately googled “where is season 2” :rofl:

3 Likes

My boys told me that season 2 is supposed to come out in December. We are going to watch the rest of season 1 this weekend. So good!

2 Likes

Hot Stove League just started … Like it, will see how it works for me.

1 Like

I’m watching this on NTFX and I have to say I went through the 3 episodes, and am so hooked! I’m upset I started bc I hate to wait for episodes (well i have tomorrow to watch episode 4) What a blast of a drama. HIGHLY recommend this one. I already cried…laugh a bit and got angry too.

1 Like

I’m watching that one on Netflix! TOTAL SOAP OPERA! :scream: :grin: but I have to get my Sung Hoon fix. :laughing:

(The questions is this: Is he up to something or is he innocent?) Since it’s a soap opera. we’ll have to wait for episode 40,000 to find out! :scream: :rofl:

1 Like

I hope the 2 women; at least the one who married the younger guy, and the one who wanted to divorce the wife I want them to have a fling or something. I want to see them after their a** like puppies That women role of submissiveness don’t agree with me and I’ll dump it if all I see suffering poor things… ugh! Two can play the same game…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

SPOILERS! It takes two to make a marriage. They don’t work when one or the other punks out. That dull, oldest one… She has a doormat personality. She didn’t really like her husband to begin and pushed him away and hid behind her kids and housework. It’s no wonder he wandered. But he’s a lying sob for not being truthful. He should have just told her. 'You are a stick in the mud and even though I have tried to be affectionate all you do is push me away, So I went." But he is a coward. :unamused:

And that angry middle lady with that whiny mother. SHEESH! Can that mother not be such a cry baby? SOOOOO annoying, but you made your bed so lay in it. But her daughter is going down the wrong angry path. But she lets the mom in anyway so she must want to ‘air her grievances’. Watching those two makes me want to fast forward. :roll_eyes: :exploding_head:

And SUNGHOON! _ What is my cutie pie up to? :scream: (I guess the fact that his wife does not want children while he does, will break any marriage.) But it sounds like they 'made a prenup type of agreement for no kids. So it should not be a surprise. His wife still doesn’t want kids but he does. I wonder who little miss second polygamy wife is? We’ll have to wait for episode 40,500 to find out what he’s up to. They’re going to spool that one out a little bit at a time. :grin: :crazy_face:

Did I mention that I really HATE soap operas? :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Someone added a damn spoiler and the younger husband guy got his lover pregnant and she’s very far out pregnant (they added pics and the girl is young too) But you tell me, who stays with a man (I don’t care if he’s a hunk) that tells his wife: he loves the woman he’s been playing her dirty with? I’ll kick him to the curb so fast, he won’t see it coming. After I heard that from him later on, I was glad she slapped him around.

I don’t like soap operas but some k dramas with soap opera touch; I like them!

2 Likes

Aw! I didn’t see that spoiler but I figured something was up.

Yep. I don’t ‘share’ well either. That’s why I left my first husband. Well, He didn’t own up to it but I found out anyway. BYE

2 Likes

@porkypine90_261

I did worse to mine; I pay him with the same token, and left him for the other one. Comes begging back ughhh what a turn off. BYE…:joy:

I always told him if you want to be with somebody else go right ahead; The door is open. But never, never play me dirty. You can’t be with me, and someone else I don’t share. He thought he would fool me. Forgot to mention I destroyed his car too and dared him to call the cops hahahaha. THey should make this a k drama. I would love Hwang Jung-Eum to play the role of the wife. How we make this a happy ending k dorama story?

2 Likes

yea. I don’t do vengeance. Too much work. :laughing: And this is the guy, (Ruben) who should KNOW better!

When my ex before him (Danilo) decided to follow his parents arranged marriage wishes but neglected to tell me. He just disappeared. When I found out what was up, I left. I was not going to be his girlfriend when he was engaged to someone else. NOPE! No Way! What an ass!

(I guess this attitude disqualifies me from starring in a remake of Boys Over Flowers! :laughing: )

And Danilo had the nerve to be jealous and try to start a fight with Ruben!

So a year later, I ended up marrying Ruben, but after about 8 years, he wandered AND he took our young son with him on his gallavants! So I left.

He was so surprised that I left! Like what did he expect? For me to share? Nope! So he got mad and told me if I divorced him I divorced his family too. Ahh. Too bad for him that his family still liked me and thought he was stupid cuz his ‘other woman’ turned out to be a real hell raiser. His family detested her.

2 Likes

Something quick as my brain is not working!:rofl:

2 Likes

Yup! The best drama-filler I’ve come across till date. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@choitrio wow I take back anything I said about Korean movies being not so good. Juror 8 was such a well-done movie!!
Every character played their part to sheer perfection. Every character was human. Every ‘bad’ character was given a chance at redemption. Park Hyung Sik was the literal embodiment of a beautiful human being. I loved his clear, innocent but stubborn eyes! A lot of the cast were familiar faces, and I just loved the acting. The ones who annoyed me made up for it afterwards…just shows how you can judge anything or anyone at face value. They’re not perfect people, but what I liked was that they didn’t let their own pride obstruct the course of justice.

We’ve all watched lots of dramas and movies centred around people trying to bring justice for a criminal who is set free because of the “not enough evidence” law. To the point where I wondered why on earth we still have laws like that. However, this is one movie where “not enough evidence” saves an innocent man’s life. I liked that.

The scenes were shot REALLY well, I loved the camera turning during the flashback. The message they were trying to give came across to us loud and clear. I did feel the judges were lacking, but I guess there IS injustice like that done in real life. I loved this movie. I loved the way they used music to get it into the comedy genre too.

4 Likes

I’m stalking you (joke)’’ I saw that a long time ago and I wrote some comments and was attacked from left to right so I deleted it bc I only argue with people who have the brains to do so. Like you said the story plot in Juror #8 was really good and in the end made the new trial by jury system work and it started to be implemented from then on.

They never had a criminal trial by a jury system before so this story Juror #8 was the first one But I criticized so much how ‘‘dumb’’ the judge role was portrayed when it gave a person that was been accused for a crime and she let him have access to the hammer that caused such a ruckus. I mean to be a judge it takes years of studies and years of experience in the law enforcement so it was unfair to make the judge so ‘‘dumb’’ in that part. I was very offended bc they only did it bc it was a woman judge. I bet if it was a male judge the part with the hammer would never have happen.

I honestly think the guy was guilty, and the incompetence of the forensic guy, was
what lead to doubts in the jurors, that warranted a not guilty verdict. There was too many flaws in that judicial system and incompetence in the evidence so I really didn’t agree with the ending. I would love to see a retrial.

1 Like

So glad you liked it.:blush: I watched it a long time ago and since then I’ve watched tooooooooo many other shows to remember clearly but I remember being impressed by both the movie and Park Hyung Sik. I definitely think this movie is underrated. I’ve watched many trials, both on screen and in real life, and I am always fascinated by what goes on in the jury room so I was first drawn to the movie by the fact that it was based on the true story of Korea’s first jury trial.

3 Likes

@choitrio

I’m curious and I want to ask you; You never doubted the guilt of the guy? At one point I did, but given that the forensic guy lacked so much, I felt it was what gave way to change the evidence in his favor into a not guilty verdict.

1 Like