What are you currently watching?

Oh my goodness you really have a tazmanian devil? lmao

They must be hating on us talking out of topic at this site. I wonder how many burning in anger…tsk tsk… I’m gonna stop. I don’t want curses pouring down on me. Is not healthy for me. Btw, I would love to live by you, or you by me bc we could burn the town down while we have some tasty wine on the side. I gave up on the Bacardi bc health is going down the drain…:hole::hole::hole::hole::hole::hole::hole:

1 Like

Yep! I’ve had him for years. I even had a pair of green converse with a little Taz guy on the side. :rofl:

I think Taz is my favorite cartoon character.

1 Like
  • Sleepless Society: Insomnia

• Princess Jellyfish

• Love By Chance

• Tokyo Ghoul

2 Likes

I am waiting to finish Mr Queen… That show is so funny!

3 Likes

I started Princess Jellyfish and was so looking forward to it but was sadly disappointed. I’ll check the others but anxiously waiting for Lee sung Gi and Suzy again? I read something like that i could be wrong.

1 Like

I dropped Mr. Queen it didn’t follow the story the way I wanted and I no longer find it funny but going in circle and boring. The pregnancy will make her stop being more involved so ugh Now that I think about it the Chinese version was way better in many ways.

I’ll be out of radar watching this drama with my favorite actress (yes, I have a few others). Go and check it out. I was told is a Secret Love feels…just what I like!

PS. IT HAS AN AWESOME ENDING! Long but skip and it won’t be a burden.

2 Likes

Is Tokyo Ghoul an anime?

Oooh, looks promising due to the cast! I really, really like shows like Secret Love (where the love gradually grows from revenge, or just revenge-love stories in general–I’m a bit strange like that), so hopefully this show is one I’ll like!

1 Like

@helenama73_911

I’m starting the third episode and I like it so far. It has 37 episodes and will be a bit long, but is not boring at all; so is all good. Some parts can be skipped since is the typical talking too much and not saying much. On episode 6…is really heating up!

1 Like

Yes, it’s horror anime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonjour tout le monde,
je viens de commencer la série Mr Queen, c’est très drôle, je suis au 3ème épisode je passe de vrais bons moments :en riant:

4 Likes

I’m waiting for Mr. Queen to finish so I can start watching it :see_no_evil: have to make sure it ends well!

4 Likes

Lovestruck in the city - I do dislike that I have to wait 3/4 days for each episode, instead of 1 week for 2 episodes. Also keeping up with Mr Queen and True Beauty.

2 Likes

I hope it doesn’t end like the Chinese version bc I hated that ending it left us ‘‘hanging’’

2 Likes

I have one word for 18 Again: BEAUTIFUL.
The cinematography is perfect, the palette is perfect, the OST is beautiful, the cast are amazing and the characters are strong, brave and beautiful human beings. It manages to tear my heart to little pieces, confuse me and then make me laugh like a madwoman. I feel so warm watching some of those scenes that’s it that’s all I wanted to say I’ll go back to crying over Episode 6’s epilogue bye

4 Likes

I was wondering can we request any drama/movie or we can only request Asian dramas/movies?

I was watching this and I want to put a request

MEGIDDO THE OMEGA CODE 2 2001) The Full Movie

Megiddo - The Omega Code 2 (deutsch/german)

I think you can, but I don’t think it woulld necessarily come. Remember, Viki’s description is “Watch ASIAN dramas annd TV shows for free!” it’s primarily an Asian entertainment streaming service…and audience for a non-Asian movie on such a site would be negligible so…

Just watched SPACE SWEEPERS with https://www.viki.com/celebrities/14866pr-song-joong-ki and am starting FATIMA.

This is a great drama with SJK check it out. I added this bc he was great on this one too.

2 Likes

I also watched Space Sweepers today! It was awesome! Beautifully done! SJK

Next up on my list! As he’s a chef! Awesome!

1 Like