What are you currently watching?

guess whose heart just shattered into a million pieces :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: all I wanted was a heartwarming fluffy romantic time WHY VIKI WHYYYYYY how many times and what more must I tell you about it??? I LOVE THE SHOW SO FREAKING MUCH I KEEP RE-WATCHING EVERY MONTH of cOURSE I want to see it in my region what more must I tell you about this show??!!
ok bye guys thanks for being patient with my ranting :confounded:

@kdrama2020ali

You gonna love it; but the end will tear your heart apart. It has a happy ending and very sad parts too. One of the best made K dramas. Some funny/ hot scenes too.

1 Like

I%20am%20not%20a%20Robot%201

I love Yoo Seung Ho so much I can’t even! I have added so many of his dramas into my collections! That I HAVE to watch. I AM NOT A ROBOT is SOOOOOO Good! I will just be SAD for you ALL day!

3 Likes

The CHEF is :fire::fire::fire:! And he is so ARROGANT! I think I am gonna love it

1 Like

hola a todos… buen sabado !1… en estos momentos estoy viendo LUCHADOR DEL DESTINO, BEGONIA DE INVIERNO… el primero me resulta entretenido ademas me encanta el actor LU HAN. me gusta demasiado las historias y novelas de èpocas, sean argentinas, americanas o asiaticas. Begonia de Invierno, realmente esta genial, como la opera china se cantaba y los trajes. Ademàs, voy aprendiendo mas de las tradiciones chinas y parte de la historia.

2 Likes

That happened to me with Faith LOL, but it was a rare case since requests for license renewal must have been high thanks to Lee Min Ho, my guess. So a good year later it was available again. Maybe that leaves a small glimmer of hope for you. There are some other dramas and movies who were gone and back again, so maybe who knows, at least send a request and there might be other fans, so Viki might reconsider this one.

1 Like

J’ai la même chose avec Extraordinary You :pleurer::pleurer:

1 Like

I just finished watching the lakorn Kluen Cheewit (Waves of Life in English). The plot of the story is really similar to Secret Love with Ji Sung. The acting was on another level! The chemistry between the lead actors was sizzling and magnetic. This was the second lakorn I’ve ever watched, so I don’t have a lot of experience with them, but I really enjoyed the drama in this lakorn.

2 Likes

@danielitadecordoba_7

¡Hola!

Bienvenida a este foro. Yo terminé BEGONIA DE INVIERNO y a pesar que para mi fue un poco larga también la disfruté mucho. Es una historia diferente a las demás y por eso me gustó tanto que repito y veo varias escenas una y otra vez. Espero que disfrutes mucho el fin de semana.

1 Like

Where can I see it? NX? YT? Another site? Here? I love lakorn dramas bc they are such a good looking couple unlike other dramas where the woman is always a mess and the guy is always a hunk. Annoying tiring concept. Rarely the girl is pretty from first episode in SK dramas and now I’ve seen several Japanese dramas following that disgusting concept.

1 Like

I found the episodes on YT. Each episode is one hour and forty minutes, and there are fifteen episodes

Here is episode one:

Some episodes are broken up into several videos by the uploader, but they are still watchable.

1 Like

Thank you!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome! It’s all because you mentioned Secret Love, and then I got an overwhelming desire to watch something similar :smile:

1 Like

OMG the decoration and the furniture they have always leave me speechless! The intricately done designs they have on the glass door, beds and in some walls, I have never seen in other dramas/movies. I saw my share of lakorn dramas/movies but none had the level of high class living like this one does…enjoying this, and feeling so poor. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

yeah I guess I’ll have to start plaguing Viki again like I did before :sweat_smile:
yesterday I was so mad I went to Rival Site to watch it but idk why I always miss the TCs and the ‘feel’ of Viki :confounded:

3 Likes

I’ve been watching Love Script. It’s really cute so far.

4 Likes

J’ai recommencé à regarder “Retour vers l’amour” , un Drama chinois top je le conseil.
:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Is it on Viki?? I searched “Return to Love” and nothing came up on Viki…

Tell me how it is when it ends :sweat_smile: I have trust issues with c-dramas, even though the synopsis is hilarious

1 Like

This one is a romantic comedy so I expect all three pairs to succeed. I am not sure about the second male lead- Dai Xiang Yu was really good in Little Nonya and he’s really good in this one too. I hope they find someone for him. I like his character. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So i was watching @choitrio’s recc of Luck Key and yeah, it’s a fun movie an all but…
where on earth was Joon Gi in the movie?? I watched it thinking he’d be there and every time a new character came on screen I was hoping it was him…where is he!!!

1 Like