What are you currently watching?

He’s not in that one. It’s is this guy -Lee Joon Seon 이창 - not Lee Joon Gi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Joon

1 Like

If he was, I would have told you already. I know how much you love Joon Gi.

2 Likes

:grin: google tricked me then, that sly, sly thing

2 Likes

WOW!!

SPACE SWEEPERS!

spacesweepers

Watch it! :sunglasses:

Song Joong-ki, - Tae-ho - troubled guy looking for his lost daughter :cry:
Tae Ri Kim, - Captain Jang - a very likeable, butt kickin’, tough cookie! :rofl:
Jin Seon-Kyu,- Tiger Park - The chief engineer and broken parts kicker.
Hae-jin Yoo, - Robot Eobdong - The gambler, a really plain, beat-up droid in search of plastic surgery. :laughing:
Kot-nim- - Dorothy, a really cute little girl that crazy people want to kill.
etc. etc…

Just finished it.! WOW! First class, sci-fi, orbital space, messed up earth, a filthy rich - multi- decillion dollar bad guy, a motley crew - fighting against the odds - good guys, movie. The quality is right up there with Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars, The Expanse, etc., etc. So much seat of the pants action that I needed my nitro handy! :sunglasses:

It was so cool and weird to hear a raggedy droid speaking in Korean! :laughing: The international, multi-lingual, orbital cast are all good actors, no cheesy actors in this one. :sunglasses:

https://decider.com/2021/02/05/space-sweepers-netflix-review-stream-it-or-skip-it/

3 Likes

got that on my list

Now everyone, maybe I am wrong , but it looks to me somehow someone is getting morbid!

just started L.U.C.A.S oh my, human experimenting again?? Awaken? the AI’s , and so much more, some of the dramas I don’t remember the names, some experiments on children, then serums given to people ,

I am watching Healer again, OH YEAH, theres a serum here that was discovered as well.
was it ten, or vampire prosecutor, the doctor in second season? aww I will stop
waaaay out there folks, oh yeah I know theres experiments going on for sure. but gosh Just finished one do we have to get another one ?

and love my actors here as well, so I will stick to this and see what does happen. but this was just a thought is all, still wish I could remember the one years ago children were used too.

really hope this will be a good one though, some of the actors, haven’t seen in awhile!

2 Likes

I found DR WHO I will be watching some of that daily, refreshing. maybe not to some.

1 Like

WATCH THIS AWESOME CHINESE MOVIE WITH THE MOST AMAZING VISUAL EFFECTS!

‘The Yin-Yang Master’

NTX

2 Likes

I’m watching Mr. Queen and I’m in love with that drama!

5 Likes

@helenama73_911
I can’t find the other parts subbed in english. can you find me the link of the ones you saw? PM me please if you get them. THANKS!!!

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter, my oldest used to watch Dr. Who all the time. As to experiments on children, I have hard time watching too dark of drama, especially nowadays. I watched the first 2 episodes of L.U.C.A. and I am debating if I want to continue watching or not.

@parktaenaw, I am really enjoying Mr. Queen and I will be sad to see it end this week. Be sure to catch the two episode special that’s going to air this weekend as well.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for all episodes of Mr. Queen to be subbed in English to watch them in one shot (that way I don’t get anxious waiting for subs).

Our wonderful Choi zombie guy is leaving for the military on February 24 we won’t see him for 2 years. What a bummer!:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Nooooo, not CJH!

2 Likes

Who is leaving for military service?
Choi Jin-hyuk already did his didn’t he?

2 Likes

CJH already did his in 2015 though? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes, he did let me find the article maybe I didn’t see the year. I assumed it was this February 24 and they mentioned Mr. Queen so l’ll be back i ll find it

3 Likes

He was actually released early for a knee injury I believe!

2 Likes

Yes but he was suppose to return after the surgery and he never did I can’t find the article but it was recent bc they mentioned Mr. Queen and he was leaving February 24. Now I can’t sleep until I find it lmao

1 Like

This is what I found on Mydramalist.com, and by the way, 2/9 is his birthday.

“Choi went on a hiatus from acting when he enlisted for mandatory military service on March 31st, 2015. He had the option to join the Seoul Police Promotional Team, the theatre unit under the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, but chose to serve as an active-duty soldier. He was discharged from the army after just seven months due to a knee injury.”

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s true. He served in 2015. He’s like 34 thereabouts.

2 Likes

Well GUESS who just became a huuugeeee Lee Do Hyun fangirl :see_no_evil: :star_struck:Lee Joon Gi shares first place now

4 Likes