What are you currently watching?

Poor Joon Gi, does he know that you are being unfaithful?:wink:

6 Likes

What is UP with these men, both of them have dramas I simply cannot bring myself to watch :sob::sob::sob: I thought Scarlet Heart was the only one but ohhhh I have just been tormenting myself with LDH’s death scene in Hotel Del Luna and I CAN’TTT :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

lee%20Joon-Gi

He is very upset!

4 Likes

YOU–YOU-- I’m sorry I can’t muster up enough anger I’ve been watching LDH in Hotel Del Luna and it has drained meeee :sob::sob:
I’m not looking LJG in the eye now XD I’ll watch Lawless Lawyer sometime soon I promise :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

We better stop torturing @vivi_1485.

5 Likes

lee%20joon%20gi%201

So can you tell me what drama this sexy picture is from??? I’m not torturing anyone??? Nope not me!

5 Likes

YAAAAAA it’s criminal minds how could you–
I feel bad posting this now :sweat_smile:

but it’s really funny so :woman_shrugging:
also have you noticed that I.U is loved by both LJG and LDH in their weepy dramas??? WAHW.
3 Likes

Some more LJK behind the scenes of Flower of Evil.

4 Likes

I sent you a message with the links :blush: If you didn’t receive it (it was my first time sending a message instead of replying to it, so I may have made a mistake), plz let me know and I’ll try again.

2 Likes

Watching another lakorn, an older one (around 2012), with a similar premise to Kluen Cheewit (which is, in turn, similar to Secret Love). It’s called Ubatheehet (translation: the accident? I’m not sure). I’m a lover of drama and melodrama, what can I say?:sweat_smile: although I’m not averse to a good gangster/bad boy turns good drama either

Guess I’m taking a short break from Kdrama. I plan to work on finishing ones I’ve already started (I love starting them, finishing them is another matter entirely): Spring Waltz, Heartless City, Fated to Love You, When It’s at Night.

3 Likes

angelfire, just started watching it too

1 Like

I do love the actor, I am like you about this, I will do a couple more episodes and see if its a good watch or not.

1 Like

oh no!! will be missed

1 Like

Don’t new episodes usually drop at 10:30 pm KST?? That was the way it was the past three weeks, but its already 11 pm KST and EPISODE & of 18 Again isn’t available yet and I’m kinda going completely crazy :sob:

Well I can’t find the damn article where it says he was leaving which I’m guessing to finish the rest of his time mandated (on desk duty) since he did 7 months before his injury; so it can’t be 2 years. The article I read said he had stopped doing voice over in the Mr. Queen drama so he could finish another project he wanted to do before he left.

I will keep searching since this is bothering me a lot bc I saw this picture of this actress filming in Jeju Island with a newbie (imo) actor, and when I went back to do a screenshot the pictures had disappeared. I don’t know if this has to do with the fact that i ventured in places i shouldn’t have, and it might be a hoax. Only time will tell if we stop seeing CJH for a while to make up for his military duty; since as far as I know he was suppose to go back to finish as soon as he got better from his surgery

BTS members were exempt from Military Duty so I don’t see why can’t he be exempt too. Although in SK is a pride thing, and not completing this duty is like a shame for them and the family which is ridiculous bc if you have a medical condition is only fair.

I WON"T STOP LOOKING until hopefully I’ll find it. Wish me luck!
PS I shouldn’t have ventured in those ‘‘illegal sites’’ to watch dramas lol

3 Likes

@helenama73_911

YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH the episodes are there now in English, but sadly not the whole episode(only 15 to 12 minutes). I don’t mind bc I thought I wasn’t going to be able to continue watching and that was devastating since the drama is so interesting like you said. Thanks again. I’ll check the other one later on.

PS you need to check this one out. I wish they had taiwanese dramas here bc they are so good. The lucky ***** with that hunk to die for. I won’t rest until i find this drama too.

: Love 2012 ----Found it. Mark Chao my love at first sight story.

4 Likes

So I was searching for another Chef drama! This one looking like guy pursuing girl and maybe a bromance going on with quite a twist in the love triangle.

Anyone watch it?

4 Likes

Here is another chef drama for you.

6 Likes

I LOVED THIS ONE too!

3 Likes

Oh Oh UM So you guys wanna know my #1 Guy! :fire::fire:Junho!junho-wok-of-love Um! Wok is just my Favorite! I love love love love the bromance in that.Junho%20snow
One of my Favorite Photos

4 Likes