What are you currently watching?

He is one of my favorite actors as well. I didn’t even know that he is a singer. He is very talented. Actually, for bromance, the best was between Junho and Namgoong Min in Manager Kim (Chief Kim). I heard that they even won the best couple award.

3 Likes

He is A phenomenal talent! Don’t even get me started. Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Rapper! I found him first in Wok of Love. Now my favorite group is 2PM. He is due home in March! So let’s get the music going! I can’t wait to watch him in Just Between Lovers but I know I’ll cry buckets. And yes I have to watch Chief Kim… oh and he is in the movie Cold Eyes.

4 Likes

Yep, I watched all of them and they are all good. In fact, Chief Kim is in my “Lovable Con Artists” collection.

3 Likes

I am bad about saving things because I don’t want them to be over. And I’m Gonna Cry BUCKETS with Just Between Lovers!!! I know it I know it! He gets me right in the Feels! But because he gets home in March I have planned to watch them all!

3 Likes

I think I said I also was watching DR WHO

the only problemwith it,is that music keeps going in my head and the TARDUS revving up! watched 4 episodes today

aw gotta get back to that chinese one duluo continent, Not that korean one LUCAS
or whatever, healer maybe,
so yes I have missed our dramas big time!! even on netflex and prime!!

4 Likes

Kdrama2020, yes irt was a good drama, this is me now ,ok? but some contriversial stuff is all, but still a good watch!!

this one was soooo good(wok of love) and have you watched best chicken??

2 Likes

I am watching this one!!

3 Likes

I just added best chicken to my list, thanks!

3 Likes

Hey. If guys can have polygamy we women can have polyandry! :grin:

3 Likes

?? No one dies in Hotel de Luna… They are technically, already dead. They are spirits who are stuck on earth. They just go beyond the earth plane to wherever it is that spirits go.

4 Likes

BTS is not exempt, just postponed until 30 years old. That gives Jin and Suga two more years. Gives Hobi three. Etc Actually, I’d rather see them all go at once. The recent absence of Suga, due to his surgery was sad. They are seven.

2 Likes

That’s unfair then bc they are older and the training is much harder for them…poor thing.

2 Likes

Is he really going back??? Did you find the article. I am so surprised

3 Likes

No, is not even in my history section where I always go back, and find the things I read before (even days before) etc…From now on, I’m doing screenshot and saving it. No matter what by February 24 we should know. Could it be he’s planning to go on Hiatus again? He is very private with his life so losing that article sucks although I’m searching still.

I read somewhere that last time when he left no one was there except 2 ppl. I didn’t know he had that so private personality. Is he that shy??? I also realized how tall he really is . There’s one scene he was kissing a girl and he had to bend so much it took a lot from the scene and it looked like he had a hunchback; so I was furious with the filming production. They should have put the girl on a stool and concentrate on his upper body only. This ppl don’t think when it comes to making actors look better during a kissing scene. i honestly felt bad for him bc that scene had to bother him.

3 Likes

Haha, does @vivi_1485 know that you’ve already married her off?:wink:

4 Likes

@porkypine90_261 I log off for ONE DAY and I’m engaged in polyandry??!! :rofl::rofl:
poor LJG and LDH all I said was that I loved their acting and SOME PEOPLE have already gotten them married to a minor :joy::joy:

4 Likes

That’ll teach you not to log off even for one day.:rofl:

3 Likes

You’ll love this then!

3 Likes

I didn’t like it one bit. I saw it a while back and felt that the child was very scared, and there was no need to make such a show like that. At the end the child calmed down but the whole scene was uncomfortable. I can’t stand the kid’s father that stood around knowing his child was scared.

PS. I felt bad for CJH because he felt bad for the kid when he saw he was scared, but you see clearly as he looks around that they seemed to be instructing him to continue. It was so uncomfortable to watch .bc is obvious he’s also very sensitive with the feelings of others around him

3 Likes

Yeah, it was great but tbh I don’t like how is getting the plot now

2 Likes