Viki

What are you currently watching?

Princess Jellyfish and Bloody Romance (while waiting for subs on the new episodes of Princess Jellyfish)

-I like Princess Jellyfish a lot, actually. It’s definitely a mood drama, which means for me that I need to be in the mood for 1). a Japanese drama and 2). for a rom-com.

-Bloody Romance was doing great in the beginning, then the editing and story line left gaps in the events that were happening, so I’m not completely understanding why a certain person needs to die, the backstory, how someone got ambushed, tricked, etc. I’ve kind of given up understanding what’s going on at this point (I’m on ep. 30), but I’m still watching because the acting is great and I do want to know how it ends.

ohh…I went to research the drama and ended up finding out that the actress who plays Mulan in the Disney movie Mulan is Song Seung Hoon’s ex :flushed:

I just finished watching … “Sisyphus: The Myth” is a fantasy-mystery drama starring Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye. I’m not digesting it well but since I love to see KOREAN WOMEN TAKING ROLES that they kick a*s I’m gonna stick to it till the end.

LEE DA HEE is also kicking a*s in .L.U.C.A. although the story plot is kind of weird I’m admiring to see her in a role where she defends herself and other very well.

Hello, Me! on NF, mostly for Kim Young Kwang. I haven’t decided if I like it yet.

I am currently watching River Where The Moon Rises, L.U.C.A., Sisyphus the Beginning and Devil Punisher on NFX, She Would Never Know on IQIYI, and I will probably start a binge of something new today. I usually binge watch one series and then keep up with these show that are releasing an episode or two a week. Just finished Mr. Queen and LOVED it. Also just binged My ID is Gangnam Beauty due to the little badge thing since I’ve watched the other shows. I was hesitant because it seemed too much like True Beauty and I had serious SLS with that one. I ended up thinking it was much more complex and interesting than True Beauty. I also went and watched Exo next door and Moon ga-young from True Beauty was in it and she played an almost identical personality. I would have to rate her acting ability about the same as Cha Eun-woo. Which is to say, none. But she works that one personality and gummy smile well and I think she’s charming. Eun-woo doesn’t really have to act for the parts he plays and he is extremely good looking.

You didn’t like his acting in Rookie Historian?

True Beauty is basically a mashup of My ID Is Gangnam Beauty, School 2015 and 18 Again :roll_eyes: Cha Eun Woo and Hwang In Yeop’s characters from My ID and 18 Again respectively are almost identical to the ones in True Beauty

I haven’t seen that one yet, but it’s on my list. Maybe after I do my opinion will change.

@stjonclark_4

By your list we have same taste in what we watch; and you will like Rookie Historian. The best part, a good ending for a change and some really funny parts that will make you have a good laugh.

I will binge it next. I am finishing up the binge I started yesterday called Kill Me, Heal Me which is excellent.

It’s more than excellent it’s awesome and so far no one has matched that one. Gonna watch again some parts the girl is the bomb in funny parts.

That show is hilarious! All those personalities! Have you see Yoona yet? :rofl: Poor Park Seo Joon! :joy:

Was watching LAWLESS LAWYER :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it’s like a fan-fiction made two years before we’d consider it a fan-fiction! :sob: it was so good to see tvN’s 2020 king and queen Lee Joon Gi and Seo Ye Ji in a drama together as badasses! I mean, in 2020 they both play characters who were subject to mental torture because of a parent and see hallucinations of them…

Je viens de terminer RADIEUSE… une merveille !
De tous les dramas que j’ai vu jusqu’à présent je le mets N°1
Que d’émotions !!

wow it seems to be a very deep storyline!

This is hilarious one of a kind.

PS. I went to the last episode bc someone said it didn’t flow with the story at the beginning, which is not TRUE. Another person spoke about a rape scene but I’m only up to episode 3 and will continue to watch bc that actress and rest of characters are funny and entertaining.

I have started that and I hear it is really good!

I requested this movie here is HINDI movie, and the funniest thing I have watched in a while. This is my second time watching and sadly BOTH times w/o english subtitles (I try find it eng subs with no luck!)…:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
The 2 hour movie is amazing, and if you want to laugh to your heart’s content; check it out. Is PURE fantasy but the special effects are superbbbbbbbb.

Yoona was especially fun! Oppa, Oppa! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: