What are you currently watching?

@stjonclark_4

By your list we have same taste in what we watch; and you will like Rookie Historian. The best part, a good ending for a change and some really funny parts that will make you have a good laugh.

3 Likes

I will binge it next. I am finishing up the binge I started yesterday called Kill Me, Heal Me which is excellent.

3 Likes

It’s more than excellent it’s awesome and so far no one has matched that one. Gonna watch again some parts the girl is the bomb in funny parts.

2 Likes

That show is hilarious! All those personalities! Have you see Yoona yet? :rofl: Poor Park Seo Joon! :joy:

2 Likes

Was watching LAWLESS LAWYER :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it’s like a fan-fiction made two years before we’d consider it a fan-fiction! :sob: it was so good to see tvN’s 2020 king and queen Lee Joon Gi and Seo Ye Ji in a drama together as badasses! I mean, in 2020 they both play characters who were subject to mental torture because of a parent and see hallucinations of them…

4 Likes

Je viens de terminer RADIEUSE… une merveille !
De tous les dramas que j’ai vu jusqu’à présent je le mets N°1
Que d’émotions !!

1 Like

wow it seems to be a very deep storyline!

1 Like

This is hilarious one of a kind.

PS. I went to the last episode bc someone said it didn’t flow with the story at the beginning, which is not TRUE. Another person spoke about a rape scene but I’m only up to episode 3 and will continue to watch bc that actress and rest of characters are funny and entertaining.

3 Likes

I have started that and I hear it is really good!

1 Like
2 Likes

I requested this movie here is HINDI movie, and the funniest thing I have watched in a while. This is my second time watching and sadly BOTH times w/o english subtitles (I try find it eng subs with no luck!)…:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
The 2 hour movie is amazing, and if you want to laugh to your heart’s content; check it out. Is PURE fantasy but the special effects are superbbbbbbbb.

2 Likes

Yoona was especially fun! Oppa, Oppa! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Didn’t you just LOVE the way Park Seo Joon kind of desperately, gasped for air, trying to escape when Yo-na glommed onto him! :laughing:

2 Likes

I hope you guys are watching this very awesome drama which is subbed in record time, and I’m already counting the days to see episode 5 and 6. The Female lead has been my fave since she was little baby and acting. I always knew she had it in her to do her own stunts and show her potential. Both ML are too cute and sweet. Every character in the drama are doing an awesome job.

1 Like

it’s pre-subbed, that’s why a lot of volunteers are complaining about it causing misunderstandings and more demands with the audience

5 Likes

its on my list, I am watching those others that I listed earlier

3 Likes

I blame the staff at Rakutenviki for that bc they are suppose to post a note that subs are pre- subbed so they are there faster, but the quality of the subs is not guaranteed until the Editing team works on them.

I should have added that they’re using terms that are too modern for that era, and I believe a younger team members will use terms that doesn’t match a drama from that era. So hopefully they’ll correct that bc it really gets on my nerves. they should keep younger team volunteers in modern dramas, and the older volunteers familiar with traditional terms working in these kind of dramas.

In life, it seems you can’t have it all and this is a perfect example of that. We may have faster subs but it might lack some other stuff in the process. They need to work on this more thoroughly so they can correct what in the long run will obviously annoy the viewers.

PS. THIS IS WHAT IWROTE 7 DAYS AGO IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THE DRAMA/RIVER WHERE THE MOON RISES

peachyskitchen7_682

peachyskitchen7_682 8 days ago

I think it’s the 1st drama that came with 100% eng subs. Thank you for the one who subbed eng so fast :heart:

River Where the Moon Rises

angelight313_168

angelight313_168 peachyskitchen7_682 7 days ago

To make you aware of how the subs got there so fast let’s say a machine did the magic, not a person.
Artificial Intelligence and It’s Sub-Fields

Artificial intelligence is an area of Computer Science where we develop Intelligent Machines or Computers which are capable to work like humans or mimic their behavior…

The team you see here are to edit what needs editing and make sure that if something is missing (question mark/exclamation point etc… )they will be added to make the faster subtitles more accurate.

I hope you understand that a machine can work faster bc they don’t get tired, they don’t have a family, they don’t get sick (they also don’t have feelings or emotions) but the human subbers that work so hard deserve the same appreciation and respect. if anything more than an AI machine bc a machine doesn’t have a family to take care of, a school to attend, or a job to go to so ppl should be more FAIR and praise them even more bc no matter how ungrateful some ppl can be ‘‘bc the subs are not there fast enough’’, they still working hard so viewers can have subs in the dramas.

1 Like

les parties " OPPAAA" sont hilarantes, les deux comédiens sont au top chacun dans leur rôle :smile:

3 Likes

ANOTHER GREAT DRAMA.

2 Likes

Penthouse 2 :blush:

1 Like