What are you currently watching?

I am watching it now Sisyphus

1 Like

Sisyphus is awesome I can’t wait to watch it on wednesday/thursday. I rewatch bc i like it so much.

2 Likes

Just started this one!

I thought it was going to be a Chinese DOTS but then Si Jin was in the army and this is the SWAT. From the first episode, the plot looks way deeper than DOTS.
I think they could have done better on the cinematography but I’m already starting to love it :heart_eyes:
Let’s hope it keeps being good!

Started this one

Clearly not my usual cup of tea, but it is about a writer being caught in her own story.

1 Like

I thought that one was a funny drama, a quick witted girl, FL is hilarious :wink:

2 Likes

was on my watchlist but I got put off by all the airborne twirling :joy: Tell me if it’s worth it after you’re done!

For me, whether ot not I can watch a c-drama depends on my mood-- sometimes I’m able to tolerate the bad CGI and even laugh harder because of it, while sometimes it just gets on my nerves.
I guess I’m in a good mood because You’re My Hero has a lot of weird innacuracies but they yield good reactions and plot development; there are a few cliche tropes but all the characters are so adorably hilarious that I don’t mind at all :sweat_smile:
A clueless-but-that’s-why-he’s-adorable second male lead is something I haven’t seen in a long, long time so I’m actually thoroughly enjoying it, plot holes or not.

1 Like

Go princes go - the outfits are hilarious :rofl:

1 Like

C’est une expression très belge, qui laisse sous entendre que - “ce film n’a pas beaucoup d’intérêt” :clin d’œil:

They’re making me giggle wAY too much :joy:

1 Like

Though I didn’t really like the drama, it still kinda makes me sad :sweat: is this gonna happen with all our favourite shows?
Also, I do not recall EVER telling Viki my name is Alex. I did use my other name, Alexis, once-- are they trying to nickname me?? I’ve changed it to Andrea but I guess they just don’t like my name :flushed::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

For me it’s only a yellow banner on the top right of the channel - saying this will only be available until 20th April and starting then you will need Viki Pass:

• What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
  • Mr. Queen
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • Goblin/Guardian
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty
  • Flower of Evil

Didn’t see more 4 dramas in the Top 13 of most watched all time …

Well now that I look at it @vivi_1485 Did you get an email?

1 Like

I must say that “No Boundary” really looks nice. Let’s see how it will be further.

not Strong Woman and Flower of Evil!!! :sob::sob::sob:
wow, Strong Woman and Goblin were the whole reasons why I decided to create an account and stay with Viki!!!

I didn’t get any e-mails, just a new popup like the previous one everytime I go to the website

Ah, I don’t like popups so got them disabled. The dramas won’t be gone just under Viki Pass, not Viki Pass Plus, I guess it is the next phase.
Btw. I looked at the last email I got from Viki addressing me with "Hi I, " I wonder if they took the I from my account, where I wrote “I am just” LOL don’t know. Anyway at least they let us know for once, if they would do it now with the license ending dates I would be really proud of them.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m very glad they warned us beforehand with a whole countdown and everything…I almost had a heart attack last time!

oh that would be heaven, I’m in a constant state of panic over my old favourites nowadays :flushed:

1 Like

I recently found out that Coffee Prince and Princess Hours are back in my area and today I found out

… is available again. Hurray!

And

P.S. Tunnel is back, Fated to Love You the Korean version has license again.
King of High School, more anyone?

5 Likes

okay I have to scream somewhere or I’m really going to burst…THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!
https://www.viki.com/tv/37036c-you-are-my-hero
I’m loving almost everything about the drama :heart_eyes:
The main characters are all adults who kick ass in their own fields. They all have their heads on straight (except the SML but he’s adorable in his own way) and approach situations with maturity. However, it’s first love for two of the main couples, and that’s what makes the drama so adorably funny.
I love the way the main couple deals with problems. There’s no dragging for hours because of misunderstandings. Everytime there’s a potential misunderstanding, one of them just drops what they’re doing and runs over to clear everything. No matter how urgent an emergency is, they always find time to get things straight between them. The romance is such a slow burn but ohH when it catches fire it freaking CATCHES FIRE :see_no_evil: I’ve been giggling like a child for days over how adorable everyone is. The SWAT team are such team goals, they’re real bros to each other.

They’re so honest with each other; even when the ML tries playing tricks, he usually comes completely clean when she finds out. He’s so thoughtful, wanting to do everything he can possibly do to keep her comfortable. I fall in love again every episode.
I love how FL slowly learns to trust him and reciprocate his feelings. She’s so innocent in love, but practical, mature and hilarious. I literally don’t think I would mind a 100 episodes at this rate, it’s the first time I have hardly skipped anything in a Chinese drama…every episode brings something hilarious, adorable and motivational to the table. They’re so real about everything, you feel the awkwardness when they do everything for the first time because it’s their first time dating. You feel how much they love each other but are hesitant with every step. I absolutely lose it every time ML completely overdoes it when he thinks FL is angry/sad with him.
The writers do add some cliches here and there but it’s still refreshing because the characters always handle it very well without dragging anything. I didn’t even mind the cliche evil SFL much because ML did SUCH a good job drawing the line.
The confessions were worded so beautifully, it had me crying and laughing and just ready to burst with happiness. The whole cast are wonderful, and the drama is like a fresh breath of air under warm sunshine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
well, thank you for listening to my rambling, I don’t think I have the ability to think straight at the moment :crazy_face:

2 Likes

No, I will whisper can you use some spoiler filter, please. It seems you wrote so much that I am hesitant to read it. I am more or less a “jump right into a drama” I keep my information about most dramas at a bare minimum before starting to watch because I gave up on hanging on to a promising synopsis, when I do not make it past the first 1-4 episodes …

2 Likes

nope, I checked the whole thing carefully to make sure there aren’t any spoilers, I know how irritating those are. That’s why I cannot stand theme songs of Chinese dramas because they just spoil the whole drama completely :rage:

I mostly just went on and on about how healthy the relationships are, that’s all :sweat_smile:
many words, not much content-- thank my English teacher for that lol

4 Likes