What are you currently watching?

@vivi_1485

Your English teacher did a great job bc you made me want to watch the drama bc the drama is described with so much admiration for the drama; without giving away any spoilers. I’m watching this one too.Thank you!I

PS> I was already watching this one and i forgot about it (was) on episode 2, and you are not kidding about what a great drama it is! the modern Chinese dramas are such a pleasure to watch with so far no tragic endings.

2 Likes

Watched Kill Me Heal Me this weekend for the first time. I LOVED the Shin personality! Definitely cleaned out my tear ducts on the last five or six episodes. Thanks for placing this in the recommended viewing category. I happily welcome any others. :grinning:

4 Likes

Say what you are looking for, and we will gladly help you.

1 Like

Drama with romance is preferred. I’m even open to crime/mystery/romance types of series. I enjoyed The K-2 as an example. Thanks!

1 Like

Taking The K2 as your ideal type…

If you want to see more Ji Chang Wook:

1. Action romance with Park Min Young:

2. A REALLY GOOD law drama with suspense, but also a hilarious rom-com

Kick-ass action, suspense. crime and romance:

Absolutely intriguing psychological crime thriller with romance:

If you enjoyed the politics(not much romance but stellar performances and intriguing plotlines):

2 Likes

Okay, this is one I missed, but maybe something like this, if you have not watched it yet:

Only available until 20th April without Viki Pass, didn’t check if you have one.

I will leave it to this for now. Maybe you want to check out this thread

1 Like

@stardust2466_546

Same couple. Awesome story!

1 Like

@choitrio

hi! I’m guessing no good news from [mouse] I don’t read spoilers or watch anything waiting for you to tell me if things are not as it seems but I’m guessing :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::sob:

@angelight313_168, it’s not as bad as you think but the plot is getting even more twisted. Btw, this week, there will be only one episode released, on Thursday. Viki seems to be getting a lot of these dark dramas. Channels have been created for both Beyond Evil and Dark Hole.

4 Likes

I was wondering about [Beyond Evil] but never heard of [Dark Hole]. Well, I’m guessing that the theme is popular now bc romantic dramas are too risky. Like lately in some dramas the actors/actresses are getting covid, and they had to stop filming, had to disinfect, run test for everyone, and they see it happens in dramas where they have kissing scenes and little social distancing. I feel bad when I laugh when I see shows here like NCI and they all have mask and you can’t even understand their dialogue.

Thanks for responding; so I’m guessing [Mouse] is out of the (my) list. I gave up on L.U.C.A. a long time ago I don’t know if I want to know the ending. [SISYPHUS] so far is amazing can’t wait for tomorrow.I have an appointment so I have to get up early watch it, and get ready for my appointment.lol

1 Like

You make a good point about romantic dramas being difficult to film these days. I don’t think you should give up on Mouse. It is still very well acted and the story is interesting. I stopped watching L.U.C.A. and SISYPHUS though. I am absolutely in love with Navillera on NF. I like it so much that I recommended my parents to watch it as well and I will probably re-watch it with my kids at some point.

1 Like

Here is my collection that you might want to look through! The heart means also a romance!

(I actually have 14 collections, so you might look through and see if you can find some you like💛)

I love Kill Me Heal Me and Shin Se Gi was my favorite - try Wok of Love, Her Private LIfe, What Wrong with Secretary Kim, Encounter, Suspicious Partner, Devilish Joy, Secret Garden, A Gentleman’s Dignity, Fated to Love You - Korea, I Am Not A Robot, Oh My Venus, W 2 Worlds, Mr Queen - My Kiss Collection contains most of these and more! Happy Hunting!

I recommend “Lost Romance” which is T-drama to EVERYONE! Cuz Marcus Chang is GORGOEUS.

2 Likes

Currently watching:

Well the flow is good, action packed and I’m just in awe with Leo Wu, from the little young man in Nirvana in Fire he has worked himself into a manly confident actor. He did quite a bit of body workout, and his face expressions are great. I’m a little disappointed of Dilraba… the camera directs a lot at her eyes which are beautiful and her mouth that is often open (don’t know why) and as she is pretending to be a man her lips have such lipstick that is too red/orange in color. - Anyway it’s still a great drama that is worth to watch if you like historicals and fighting scenes.

This drama started out really well and has fallen into inconsistency and sort of repetitive pattern of reappearing schemes to hurt the Xu family and it seems the purpose is to extend the drama… there are quite nice “food for the thought” lines and character development though.

This is one of a kind drama you must watch, you can learn some business lessons too. The male lead is just phenomenal in every aspect thanks to script and acting! I binge watched the ending episodes elsewhere and felt empty after it ended. The storyline and role reversal scenes are very very entertaining! Although it’s set in a dynasty some actions and thoughts were from today’s world since this story was actually written in today’s time by the male lead “writer” :wink:

1 Like

I stumbled onto A Gentleman’s Dignity and binged that last weekend. It was surprisingly quite good! Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the suggestions. You guys are the BEST!

3 Likes

This is a too cute little time-traveling shortie. Just 2 hours -

What the heck? I was just watching Surplus Princess early this morning and it’s no longer carried by Viki? That was fast! Not even the ‘Not available in your region’ notice. I didn’t even finish it yet! lol

3 Likes

Oh this one is good! Supernatural and Romance!!! I LOVED the bromance in Gentleman’s Dignity!

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali - I loved Goblin, Heirs, and Mr. Sunshine so much that I did a search on the screenwriter (Kim Eun-Sook) for these and Gentleman’s Dignity was one of them. Obviously, she is big on bromance which can really add a lot to a series. I highly recommend her works.

3 Likes
2 Likes