What are you currently watching?

I’m going to wait and if he didnt killed the old lady then, I’ll watch it. I saw a picture/ad on YT and it seems they put the brain of the psycho inside my nice boy. I was like I hope not. I’m avoiding Soompi and YT all this day. I didn’t like Navillera tried to stay watching, but couldn’t. On the other hand, SiSYPHUS got me so hooked. I’m sad is almost over…:cry:

1 Like

Not really new storyline just some “comfort food” (even though there seems to be an unrevealed murder case in it), as you will know where the story is heading towards.

1 Like

Just finished Sisyphus and had a better ending than i expected. Hope they bring it here. gonna request here.

Aww, that’s so sad! They just don’t give notice and it’s gone in a flash :disappointed_relieved: Hope it comes back soon!

1 Like

I think what I predicted a long time ago is becoming a reality; even volunteers won’t have access to everything in here, unless they become paid subscribers. It’s not like we can blame them with so many volunteers having free access how they gonna pay the bills? I believe with time volunteers will only be able to watch whatever they sub only. There are so may restricted dramas is ridiculous, and comment from ppl/viewers are claiming they’re devastated bc they no longer have free access to further episodes (good tactic) they let you watch a few episodes and get you hooked to the drama, to make viewers fork the money to be able to continue watching.

There are a lot of Free Chinese content, but most are not my taste. I do recommend

YOU ARE MY HERO -cute couple/great story plot.

GREAT SOUTH KOREAN DRAMA SERIES

SISYPHUS- AWESOME/ GREAT SPECIAL EFFECTS- GREAT ACTING COUPLE AND CAST. TWO CUTEY THERE ( WILL BECOME MALE LEADS BOTH SO HANDSOME).

2 Likes

Yea. and I have a PLUS account. It was just yanked along with another older one. I guess they forgot it was there until I watched it, then they said OOPS! We don’t have a license for that anymore! and yanked it.

2 Likes

I just started

don’t know if I can manage the drama, we will see how far I get.

1 Like

I am hooked and I hate the fact that I started watching and finished both episodes and yearning for next episodes. AMAZINGLY satisfying to watch.

SEO BOK is finally out! April 15TH

But where can I watch it? Viki? I’ve been waiting for this a LONG time! :grin:

Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum
Park Bo Gum is the first human clone and he’s being transported by intelligence agent Gong Yoo while others are trying to capture/kill Bogummy.

1 Like

Signal - what should I say, for my standard I watched it super fast. I am lacking sleep these days for several reasons, so I was watching. I couldn’t go out at all, so I was watching. I was feeling weak, so I was watching. Hurt my finger couldn’t do much, cause it hurt, so I was watching.

I am glad I finally got Signal off my Try, try, try again list. It’s a list I keep dramas that lost or never had a license for my region. Signal had one, but I was scared to watch, so I postponed until the license was gone, gladly in this case it is back again - no specific spoilers here, so read on - It’s not that there are no scenes with violence, but more scenes with the result of violence and crimes. I am good with the villain not having too much screen time. I am to see Jo Jin Woong finally again, after watching him in Beyond the Clouds (just found out that the channel is gone - so my hope for a re-license is equal zero by now).
If I were to make a comparison with other dramas I would say it resembles Tunnel and Nine- Nine Times Time Travel the most.
Pretty good - on the logical side, some loops, but sometimes with Asian drama you will need to remember the mantra - just accept it and go with the flow, you will ignore those points if the rest is good and the acting is on point.

3 Likes

now you go to taxi driver and look who you see!

1 Like

Mary, I am not watching on air shows as I never know, I might not make it to the end - as life happens you know. With complete dramas I at least have the illusion to end them.
Haha, no I didn’t watch it for the youngster

I was watching for the matured fellow

not a nice picutre by Viki though, he is not made for cat walks, but I like his acting and he kind of has a unique voice or maybe it’s his pronounces words - I don’t know what it is.

I was speaking about Lee Je Hoon, which signal he was and awesome. course hated the ending, think it could have been better,

2 Likes

… , did you watch him in Where Stars Land?

P.S. I might be on a role and start watching dramas I shyed away all this time.
Now watching

With my first leading male actor ever Go Soo.

1 Like

Yes I did, that was an awesome one too

1 Like

loved missing too, wish there could be more like this! and yeah think they could have tweeked the ending a bit. but still a good one!

1 Like

I saw the trailer for “Law school” and it’s reminding me of How to get away with murder :sweat_smile: Might start watching it.

3 Likes

@feyfayer
Have you checked out [Be My Cat] (chinese 16 episodes)
[Taxi Driver] K drama (awesome story plot).

If you have HBO Kong vs Godzilla is a good one. The new one over 2 hours.

When does [Law School] starts?

2 Likes

I was thinking about watching Tomorrow With You, he’s in it…have you watched it?

No, not yet. Can’t say anything about it.

P.S. Missing is great so far, mystery and all and that from a not genre lover per se, I am 6 eps in. It has more violence in it compared to Signal, or it feels more intense to me. Maybe you want to give it a try, if you have not watched it yet.

2 Likes