What are you currently watching?

@lutra

I haven’t started watching again bc like you said this ‘‘15 year old’’ princess looks like she’s in her mid thirties, and it’s too obvious she’s no 15 year old girl. It completely turned me off to the drama bc there are so many Chinese actress that look like young girls, and this actress wasn’t the right one for the role.I will go back to it eventually, but I found a Gem and is a Japanese movie: ‘‘Memoirs of a Geisha’’ on Ntfx that I recommend to watch.

Is it from 2005? If so I might have watched it back then, I don’t recall too much about it.

1 Like

Navillera - So GOOD

Mr. Queen, Tale of Nokdu, and Love is Science

1 Like

right now doing a lot of “catch up”

mouse, sell your haunted house, word of honor,

1 Like

@frustratedwriter

Let me know about MOUSE when you finish, and don’t forget to BLUR everything out.I’m curious to know the real ending.

1 Like

Yes I didn’t even know they had such a great story about GEISHA bc others I’ve seen are too tragic and painful to watch. I was able to finish this one till the end.

I think I remember it more clearly now. I have not watched it. A good friend of mine absolutely loved the book, she gave it to me and I couldn’t read through then the movie came out, and she wanted to watch it, but I didn’t. She later watched it alone and said she liked the book way better.
I just watched the trailer and to think it is the same actress and this movie is now 16 years old!!!

About the age in the drama Rebel Princess - at first I thought they might use the older actors/actresses because of 65 episodes one could think the time span is so long, but actually the storyline is more or less about 2 years …

I liked the ML - I like actors who can use their body, facial expressions and their voices and boy his eyes can “talk”. Unfortunately non of the other projects of him at Viki tempt me.

4 Likes

Both the ML and FL are two of my favorite actors. Only two episodes are out so far but the drama seems to be off to a solid start. Icing on the cake is that the English team has really strong Kor-Eng. subbers so the English subtitles are usually at 97% or higher within 5 to 6 hours of the episode being released. They are so good that by the time I check in the episode is pretty much fully subbed, always a pleasant surprise.:blush:

6 Likes

The Undateables

1 Like

Hi! I’m currently watching “Extraordinary you” but I’ll finish it soon, so after that, I’ll watch “The sweet blood”. :blush:

2 Likes

angelight, I don’t understand mouse. I am trying to get into it and some reason its confusing to me I do plan to watch it till the end.

3 Likes

just started this, doom at your service, sorry looked & sounded like BLACK, he even wears dark clothes, but this was a good start. I liked it and plan to finish it as well

4 Likes

It’s ok I read it gets MORE CONFUSING by the end. That’s why I didn’t watch MOUSE. I can’t watch dramas that run around in circles to end up in senseless abby’s in conclusion; nowhere in the end.

2 Likes

thank you angelight, so I am not the only one… running around in circles,

2 Likes

Re-watching I Am Not A Robot for the…I’ve lost count how many times I’ve gone back to this drama :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: From the first notes of the theme song, it’s got my heart jumping and my whole body relaxing^^

3 Likes

Currently, I am watching Search WWW. Right now on episode 15. I like watching dramas with IT backgrounds and I also love the second lead couple of this drama more than the main lead couple. Main couple was really interesting in start but they became boring eventually.
I wonder what I’ll watch next, mostly prefer another IT based drama.

2 Likes

That is still a niche.

Maybe if you have not watched it already:

Often IT themed goes more into gaming, I don’t know if you like dramas like that.

4 Likes

Well, I REALLY< REALLY wished they had START UP here at RVIKi it would definitely encourage more PAID subscribers, if they had shows like START UP, VAGABOND or
home+sweet+home+korean+drama 2020. SISYPHUS is another amazing drama.

These amazing dramas will motivate more subscribers since this are dramas that no one would stop at the third episode and let it go without continuing watching. Guarantee they would find the money and get the VIKIPASS…

PS. I rewatched START UP am on cloud 9 AND finally finished the 16 episode Chinese drama BE MY CAT; https://www.viki.com/videos/1179473v

2 Likes

I did watch most of those, hmmm maybe a good idea to re watch

Law School :smile:

3 Likes