What are you currently watching?

Haha, I am shortly before the ending, I only can blame the writer/production team, well … They used the 2nd female lead like “a dead horse”, you might try to pull this thing once but 2 or even a 3rd time, is a no, no … By now I can say even it is not as long, it could easily have gotten rid of 5 episodes, and it might have done a good deal for the story.

The fluff might have been too much for me, I no longer remember what it was but halfway through I gave up on it …

3 Likes

well, mabe its because it was my first drama then…
How did you like You Are My Hero?

1 Like

Didn’t watch it?
Might try this one next - I am not sure, will look through my “Not tried yet list”

2 Likes

angelight, the one, well caught my attention, is the scammers, that was soooo good! wish something could be done with/to the scammers!! anyway, I do love this drama, yeah being slow, but I got other dramas to watch as well. anyway, people do watch it, its really a good one

I started watching the one doom at your service and miss the dragon, and of course sell your haunted house. and so far the only violent is taxi driver

I would love to find that drama when a snail falls in love, I loved that drama, didn’t care much for the ending, then went on to that ode of joy(??) and well not a good one.

I have just started love in time good so far, and of course, finishing up the ones I have been watching!

and for suspicious partners, some of the scenes I have forgotten!! this will be mny second tome watching

2 Likes

ME!! see my responses here!

2 Likes

You and I have similar tastes it seems! For Hotties and for shows. I left this one after a while also. I do want to finish it but yes it got idiotic.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE I am Not a Robot! I think her confession is one of the best! Bawled my head off.

3 Likes

@ninjas_with_onions
I love it when you show up - you are stealthy like a ninja!

4 Likes

I LOVE these two SO MUCH!

And I LOVE him

Adorbs

3 Likes

Yay! My favourite show’s back in my region too! I do like a lot of the dramas that Yoo Seung Ho has been in. Absolutely love Chae Soo Bin’s portrayal of Ji Ah and AG-3 in this show, this show made me a fan of the both of them.

3 Likes

He has quite the different look to him! I really like him and I AM NOT A Robot is just one of my favs from beginning to end.

3 Likes

Me too ! After a long time started to watch an on air drama.i hope it wont end like uncontrollably fond it is giving me the same vibes.

1 Like

I know! I love that the drama has so many layers…it’s a whole allegory about human touch and trust. I loved the way they all portrayed their roles so beautifully. Yoo Seung Ho actually did such a wonderful job portraying a man who lives in distrust of humans but hides a heart of pure gold underneath. You can literally see how starved he is for human touch but he’s also afraid.
And Chae Soo Bin. Ohhhhh Chae Soo Bin. SHE WAS SO ADORABLE! She’s such a good female character. Strong, smart, kicks ass and won’t let others trample over her— but still so sweet, kind, empathetic and loving. They were the perfect couple. Seriously. What she needed, he was. What he needed, she was. :sob::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Special mention for the TCs on that show. They are AMAZING. Of course, there are the troublemakers and annoying ones, but I just switched those parts off. But most of the comments were so funny I couldn’t stop laughing. The way everyone just collectively, unitedly decided that Tilda was the reason for every bad thing that happened in the show :joy::joy: NO matter what happened or who did what, the culprit was Tilda. There was a whole anti-fan club for Tilda and it was hilarious to watch. I doubt any of you will even remember Tilda, she had literally ten seconds of screen time in the whole show :rofl:.
I really couldn’t hold my laughter in; whenever those foreigners entered the show the RAGGING that went on because their accents were so weird :joy::joy:

3 Likes

looks like another on my list, I am not a robot, well how about are you human, there was a big discussion about robots & AI’s some months ago as well, yeah I will start this today

2 Likes

Did you see the Beauty and the Beast References! It is so totally a modern Beauty and the Beast

He was lonely - keeping himself walled off in his “castle” couldn’t touch people! She was the beauty that came in to save him!!! I love it! You have me wanting to re-watch it! Now I want to re-watch W and I Am Not a Robot from out threads

2 Likes

_ just watch When we meet again. Did anyone see this?_

ummm…this one fell SPLAT on its face for me.

Do you mean Love in Time? I tried with that one, viki says I made it to episode 18 but I’m shocked I got that far in before bailing! I didn’t think there was any chemistry between the leads, to the point where the escalation of their relationship was more confusing than charming. And the premise seemed like such a breach of professional ethics on the FL’s part. Doctor-patient and Teacher-student relationships really bug me in dramas. I get the impression that this might be a cultural difference, but in the US I feel like that’s a huge taboo.

2 Likes

I am definitely going to look for When a Snail Falls in Love, thanks!

2 Likes

Are you talking about the kdrama? I was talking about the cdrama :sweat_smile:

It’s the classic bossy CEO and normal girl story but with a twist which didn’t really appeal to me. The romance came out from nowhere and the story kinda put me off.

Well I guess both dramas are not good, then :joy:

I looked at the summary and it looks like a teacher-student pair…will you be okay with that?

1 Like

I just jumped to "Doom At Your Service"

In LOVE I am totally IN LOVE with this show!

2 Likes

Yeah I did get the Beauty and the Beast vibe…but Yoo Seung Ho was a whole lot funnier minus the talking appliances :joy: Though he did celebrate his appliances’ birthdays :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I liked the way they used his allergy as an allegory to measure his trust in people. Once he gave one person a chance, slowly he was able to trust more people.
And the quote “A relationship is planting your roots in each others’ hearts.” :heart:

3 Likes