What are you currently watching?

Whooops, turns out I was completely mixing up the title with Love Script, the cdrama where the psychiatrist is supposed to treat the jewelry designer who thinks he’s a prince from a centuries-ago dynasty. And it’s funny because I really did watch most of Love in Time before bailing on it as well.

As for When a Snail Falls in Love, it sounds like more of an intern-mentor relationship? I don’t mind that so much, it’s mostly the high school student/teacher ones that gross me out. And it sounds like maybe it will fill the hole in my heart that finishing season 1 of Medical Examiner Dr. Qin left. (Season 2 of that is not on viki and since they changed the perfectly cast actors anyway, I think it might just ruin the show for me.)

3 Likes

for some reason I am having a problem with writing a message. trying again. I missed love script, so I will check that one out today.

I have started watching ,move to heaven on NF, a nice drama to start. on 3 episodes so far.

a dad and son cleans up after someone passes, the son is a savant(?) and is left due to dad passing suddenly, this kid has to do it now by himself. now dad has a brother , becomes the boys guardian, guy has a shady past It is funny, serious, mysterious. you might like it. oh “taxidriver is here” (I think)

Lee je hoon right??

3 Likes

I’m currently watching:

• Run On
  • Hello, Me!
  • Doom at Your Service
  • Youth of May
  • Taxi Driver
  • Sisyphus: The Myth
  • Sell Your Haunted House
  • Mouse
  • So I Married the Anti-Fan
  • Imitation
  • Vincenzo
  • She Would Never Know etc…
4 Likes

@kassidymayura2002, same same!! The dramas I am watching right now are different but the vibes of our watch list is same. I don’t even know how I survive by just watching K-Dramaz. I just started watching Imitation too. The main actress is so good at acting. At one side, in DAYS, she is acting as a stiff God who will bring doom and in Imitation, she is naive idol. Oh my!!

2 Likes

You haven’t slept yet or you just woke up now? Just a small doubt.

1 Like

@frustratedwriter, I also am watching “Move to Heaven” on NF. Yes, Lee Je Hoon is in “Taxi Driver”.

2 Likes

I started watching this before Dramafever went out of business so I was happy to see Viki pick it up.

4 Likes

where??? and I seen it on youtube not drama fever, awwwwwww not shown in my region!!

1 Like

just finished moved to heaven, now which is the best Taxi driver or this, oh man neck to neck!!!both are so good!

1 Like

Somebody here at Rviki loves me! I requested this drama about a year ago? and they have it here. I saw it with bad quality at another site; so I stopped watching. I saw another drama I requested too back in the days recently. So the thing seems to be working slowly but surelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Thanks for the good news!

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter, check it again. I am in the USA and it’s available for me so you should be able to access it. It used to show not available for our region but when I checked it yesterday it was available.

2 Likes

I’m currently binging on two.

"I will never let you go" is a very good period drama - the leads are interesting characters and fun to watch. Bad guys, etc. Oh! ‘Ariel Lin’ is vivacious and charming and mischievous and the ML is our Demon Prince from Eternal Love! ‘Zhang Bin Bin’. The 2nd ML is a dubious character. A very interesting guy, full of shenenigans. He just loves to mess with the FL. Very well played by ‘Austin Lin’. It’s so much fun to watch.
https://www.viki.com/tv/36448c

He’s much cuter without his demon horns. :wink:
With horns -

Without horns -

I think I’ll add Zhang Bin Bin to my cutie-pie list. :rofl:

She is the One - is a total romp. Lots of fun. The ‘Almighty Team’ is doing well grinding out the subs on this one. I can binge 3 episodes at a time!
https://www.viki.com/tv/37786c

Episode 14 - at about 3 minutes - Where He meets the mother who hates rich people - Yue Yue dresses up her guy, Wen Ji Chen in an baggy, old workers ‘Mao Proletariat Blue’ outfit with geek glasses.

The mom comes in, looks him up and down. In the background old music from the Mao days play. I laughed so much at that scene. Perfect! :rofl: I just wish the team would have translated the lyrics to that song bite.

2 Likes

Recently, quite a few interesting modern dramas have been released. And a few more to follow. So I have a lot of work to do! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hehe :rofl:
I went to bed right after posting in discussions.

I was studying and decided to take a 5 minutes break and watch “just” the preview of DAYS episode 3. I ended up watching entire episode, episode 1 of Imitation and episode 4 of I Remember You :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I know that situation all too well. In answer to the topic’s question “What are you currently watching?” The answer should be nothing, I’m supposed to be working! (from home). The excuse I’m on my lunch break only stretches so far.:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

So I finally plucked up all my courage, steeled myself and decided to do an overnight watch-fest of crime thriller Love Me If You Dare. There was a storm outside complete with thunder and lightning because of a cyclone here and I braced myself for blood, crime and darkness along with angsty melo romance.
The first scene started with a bang, I was horrified and terrified and wondered how on EARTH it’s rated 13+ when kdramas would probably give it an R like Flower of Evil. I thought it was going to be a long, dark, crime-filled night.

…Ten minutes later I’m completely losing my head laughing at an interactive, talking, Knight Rider style Audi named Andy. I’m only at 10 episodes but I’m loving it till now^^

it’s def not for sensitive viewers. The romance actually funny, I can’t believe how much I’m laughing. The FL is strong and the ML is a fine specimen of tsundere with WAY too much IQ a big ZERO EQ. :joy:

5 Likes

A talking car huh? :thinking: Sounds interesting, and only 10 minutes in, I’ll just pause work for 10 minutes and have a quick look. End of episode 1, still no talking car but the show has piqued my interest. Episode 2, ah that’s what she was talking about, the talking car. End of episode 2, the plot has got me hooked. Starts making excuses, I’m just having a lunchbreak, yes, I know it’s only 10 a.m.!
Dammit, now I’m going to have to watch the whole thing… @vivi_1485
download

4 Likes

I will never let you go was an awesome drama, I am just starting she is the one, loved the first episode

I do like love me if you dare, really liked the ending too. staring at the camera again typoe thing, yeah that whole drama was an edge of the seat thing!

1 Like

Respect, even in my best days as a watcher, I didn’t watch more than 5-7 dramas at a time.

3 Likes

It’s because I have a schedule :joy: 2 episodes of 2 dramas everyday from Monday to Saturday and Sunday is for Anime or catching up if I couldn’t watch an episode earlier during the week​:joy::dancer:t4:

6 Likes