What are you currently watching?

I also like to be super organised, so I have a similar kind of schedule. I usually watch eps a week after it airs as I like to wait for the subs to be perfect.

My current ‘schedule’ is:

Youth of May on Mon & Tue
Mouse on Wed & Thu
Dark Hole on Sat & Sun

9 Likes

Samee I watch a week later too! That way it doesn’t seem like I’m waiting for subs it just looks like it’s fully subbed and ready when I need it to. For example, if a drama airs May 1st I mark down May 7th (it’s psychological hihi).:smiley:

6 Likes

Hey there! I’m watching taxi driver and I just love it!!
I’m also watching Sell your haunted house, and She is the one.

3 Likes

OMG so glad I didn’t watched MOUSE. So disappointed in LSG to take such a horrible role and worse yet, ‘‘pin it’’ on GOD, and not the DEVIL who is the cause of all evil. He found ‘‘it very moving.’’ I thought in my life I had heard ignorance at is best.

When asked to name his favorite scene from the drama, Lee Seung Gi chose the scene in which the bloody Jung Ba Reum sends an angry prayer up to God after murdering priest Go Moo Won.

“I think the line ‘I begged you to stop me from becoming a monster’ really sums up predator Jung Ba Reum’s inner turmoil,” he explained, “so I found it very moving.”

How terrible LSG analyzed his role when he DARES to believe that this killing were allowed by GOD and not the devil. We become Monsters when we allow the devil to take over our mind, heart and actions.

Just finished [MY SECRET TERRIUS] take advantage and watch it bc is a very nice one.

2 Likes

I am gonna tell on myself sooooooooo I am in the middle of and some on pause:
Lost Romance
Legend Deep Blue Sea
Descendants of the Sun
Lawless Lawyer
My Little Happiness
On Pause

Mr. Queen
Undateables
Love is Science
Tale of Nokdu
Shopaholic Louie
Watching

DOOM - My favorite right now
I seriously have ADHD

5 Likes

I see lots of brave people here watching She Is the One :joy: The writing starts getting all over the place after a few episodes…just be warned. There’s no normal character development. Everyone is high one day and down the drain the next day. I don’t really feel sorry for the FL or ML. They both are wack, perfect for each other.

also @kdrama2020ali How on eARTH did you manage to pause Lawless Lawyer?! I ate that up in two sittings! I wanna cry at all the amazing dramas you’ve put on pause! :joy::joy:

'tis my speciality :sunglasses::joy:
the editing is so choppy though…I’m somewhere in Episode 14 and it still takes a while for me to know whether what I’m seeing is a flashback, hallucination or different scene of crime :flushed: The crime plots are pretty intriguing, though I’m still cursing whoever decided to give it a 13+ rating.

6 Likes

I have to say I really liked it, first time that both leads’ IQ never drops because of love. Well sometimes I had to ff, showing off military and police forces - forgive me I just can’t shed of my German roots. It won’t get in the way - I enjoyed it, no massive drama in the partnership, there were enough other things to take care of. Nice one - anything else you would recommend?

2 Likes

I do this with books too - I don’t want them to end! I loved Lawless Lawyer at first - the action is amazing - the romance isn’t there for me as much! I will go back to it.
Lost Romance - aw - I’m at the part where she loses him in the novel world - oh my heart
Descendants of the Sun - I don’t like the FL
Legend Deep Blue Sea - Aw Minho drives me crazy - I don’t want that one to end
I know I know just Finish them already

4 Likes

LOL same. I sometimes caught myself rolling my eyes at them :joy::joy:
haven’t watched anything I especially liked recently, though :thinking: Gulped down Octogenarians, The World Owes Me A First Love and Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk but they weren’t all THAT good. I watched Octogenarians for the ML from You Are My Hero, but there wasn’t much romance, though the old people were hilarious and on a whole it was quite heartwarming…
I really love both Youth Of May and Love Me If You Dare(watching it because I loved Sandra Ma in You Are My Hero😅) but I haven’t finished either^^

The more I get to know you, the more I think you’re a real life Phillipa Gordon from the Anne series :joy: ADHD or not, we all really love you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I needed that you made me laugh and cry a little!!! Hahahahahahahah!

[All The Reasons Why Anne Of Green Gables Is Loved By Highly Sensitive People]

3 Likes

Okay, I apologize for crying over the lack of romance in Octogenarians and the 90s. Just found out Wu Qian/Janice Wu is a newlywed with a little daughter!! :scream: They confirmed it this March!
Wishing the couple all the happiness in the world, I’ll go back to shipping Bai Jing Ting and Sandra Ma LOL :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I havent finished the octogenarians, cause watching other dramas.

I finished watching word of honor, was good up to a point, another ending wish could have been better!!

1 Like

natyh awesome dramas!!

1 Like

angelight, I tried to find it and not able to, oops sorry wrong drama! Tetrius behind us is what I meant. is my secret terrius on here,
and that one isn’t on here either

I will look. yes watching Doom, oh my goodness!
Lawless lawyer was awesome! I decided to watch suspicious partner. I also am watching some older ones

I am doing like aaazmm
some each day.
Maiden Holmes M&T
Imperial doctress M&T
Medical examiner Wed & TH
Your secret W&Th
Fr & Sat Imperial coronor

and between all those, Doom, Taxi Driver, Sell your haunted house Miss Crow & mr Lizard, theres more but I will stick to this.
and Viuvu, I do understand what you are saying about shes the one, wasgood first & second episode

really going downhill for me

2 Likes

I love my Wookie in Suspicious Partner - Kiss King

1 Like

I think that I fell in love with Lee Je Hoon hahaha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

He’s a cutie - He is in Taxi Driver?

4 Likes

He’s the man lead! He’s just amazing…:heart:

2 Likes

So the premise of taxi driver is like REVENGE?

3 Likes

Kind of, but it’s really well done. About Lee Je Hoon, I just think that he’s really handsome hahaha
Something that is a plus in this show is the OST.

2 Likes