What are you currently watching?

I got it! but tell me “nicely” how did I do a spoiler?

1 Like

mark the text, click on gearwheel symbol, than on blur spoiler

just like this

Finished: Move to heaven.
I am speechless.

4 Likes

As in Sweet Home, I think it is about humanity in a very touching way.
And the main actor, who is probably just playing the autistic person, is simply incredible.

I especially appreciate that where there is a (NF) licence, it came on screen at the same time

1 Like

Wowsers! We get a love story super fast!!! I like these little short Eps!
This guy is super sexy in an older man - younger woman sorta way!
Ok he is just sexy period and bring in another hottie - what is that!!!

3 Likes

Is it good? I added to my list but I’m not sure yet.

1 Like

I like all ready!

2 Likes

The details of her family, I thought, might spoil the mystery for someone before they have a chance to watch. I personally don’t have an issue with it but a heads up might be warranted for those who like to be surprised.

Personally I avoid discussion threads about dramas I don’t want spoiled. I reserve all my rage for people who put spoilers in the timed comments, especially on classic dramas when they’re like “and the leads kiss in episode 537!” I’m a weirdo who doesn’t mind knowing -what- will happen but don’t tell me -when- it happens!

5 Likes

spoiler%20gif
I try really hard to get people to use the BLUR feature on my threads!

2 Likes

I hope you understand this way

In my laptop this is next to the letter P----------------[ ]the brackets

First bracket in part you have to put up when you started [ spoiler ] the family took the girl in…

and where it says so this prince comes along and he does fall in love with a girl, so bro. steps in, he tells her of his [/spoiler] now this part has to be together with…so he was protective of her,

If is too far apart it won’t work. I took what you wrote put it together and added [ spoiler] at beginning of sentence and this one [/spoiler]at the very end of what you wrote. Hope it helps

I can help with that. the family took the girl in, due to her birth which was called coffin baby, I really think you need to go back & watch a couple of episodes. anyway “mom” died, she was in a coffin, the baby was taken out, so she was given to the old coroner. and raised as his daughter. the son was her brother, and raised as such. the brother found out about the sister’s birth and all, so he I guess started loving her not as a brother, so he was protective of her, so this prince comes along and he does fall in love with a girl, so bro. steps in, he tells her of his

It’s on my watch list but I want it to get a few more episodes down the road before I begin. So many dramas, so little time! :grin:

1 Like

I’m dying over here waiting on Doom and now Love is Phantom - both cliffhangers

2 Likes

Some gorgeous actors in this one! This is super cute!

2 Likes

I hear you!! I’m the SAAME, we’re all weirdos in our own way :sweat_smile: I absolutely HATE it when they tell you which episode something happens, but I really don’t mind knowing what happens.

2 Likes

Well I’ve been complaining a lot around here over how I can’t seem to find any good old heartfelt, charming kdramas with that unique kdrama flavor (if I don’t make sense, carry on, this weirdo is just writing out her jumbled thoughts :joy: )
I FOUND ONE!! Burrowing through @lutra’s collections was worth it! :sweat_smile:

It doesn’t have a full romance and I’m just on Episode 8, but WOW I didn’t think I would thoroughly enjoy one like this.
Its Viki summary is a little off, so let me give y’all one (without spoilers, I promise!)
So the plot basically is:
A sweet, hardworking woman with six-year-old twins has to try to make a living on her own after her husband suddenly died of a heart attack.
Her next-door neighbor is an ex-NIS agent accused of spying and murdering a North Korean informant, who was also his girlfriend. On the run and in hiding, he is determined to catch the assassin and group behind her death. He decides to enter FL’s house as a babysitter for her twins so he can keep an eye on her. He knows that her husband was actually murdered for being the only witness to the murder by the same assassin who killed ML’s girlfriend.

Here start the hilarious misadventures of a tough, antisocial NIS agent trying to take care of two hyperactive six-year olds while their mother goes to work at a little-known firm which is actually the cover for a dangerous criminal organization. The romance is just hinted at, I think it’s just right because both leads are still trying to cope with the loss of their partners. They’re just each other’s confidantes, and I really love that.

I haven’t laughed so much in quite a while. Not just giggles, I want to roll all over the floor laughing at the ML with kids. It’s really adorably funny to see him slowly change from standing around looking cool at the playground to being a total dad. So Ji Sub is so perfect for the role, his poker face has me in stitches. The drama has won a lot of awards, and I think the low 9.3 Viki rating is because it’s exclusively available in English subtitles only.

3 Likes

y’all I really apologize for my “spoiler” message. thank you angelight, for showing me again what to do and how to do. I sure didn’t realize iI was doing a spoiler there, just thought I was explaining the story!!

2 Likes

I’m exactly the same hahaha :rofl:

Honey, when you explain the story is considered a spoiler. Don’t worry. Some people here LOVE SPOILERS and others HATE SPOILERS. That is why is best to ‘‘blur’’ what you write so people that love it click on it, and people that hate spoilers just need to mind their business and not click on your spoiler. It doesn’t affect me one bit bc I have actually gone to see dramas just bc I read a spoiler from someone in here.

So for those who LIKE I DID stopped watching MOVE TO HEAVEN give the drama a chance and I suggest u don’t miss this one. I have to be honest, and add I didn’t like the guy from TAXI DRIVER for this role; but I’m tolerating it for the sake of watching a great drama. It’s on ntfx… Is a pity that Rviki is not offering great dramas like this one that I know many would’ve enjoyed.

Currently watching TIMES/TAXI DRIVER/ DOOM AT YOUR SERVICE/DARK HOLE/WITCHES COURT/

4 Likes

angelight, thank you soooo much. I really felt bad about this. oh do give move to heaven a chance, even if the guy isn’t suited for that part, really won’t be disappointed watching it.

need I note, remember I didn’t like vencenzo for exactly that same reason, boy sure glad I did finish that drama!! both were awesome!!

so no more explaining a story, good grief!

3 Likes

We convinced you!!! Love Vincenzo!

1 Like