What are you currently watching?

I have a friend who LOVES Ji Sub! I wish this was on Viki here but it’s not! I did recommend it to her

1 Like

yep you did Kdrama! and so glad you did, cause I did love that drama!!

2 Likes

It is on VIki, though…I think it came pretty recently since I was once of the only ones in the TCs :sweat_smile:
Here it is again:

Just finished it. I don’t know why they call it “My Secret Terrius” when “Terrius Behind Me” is both correct and a better option.

It was a wonderful watch. I stared at So Ji Sub to my heart’s content, we had enough runway model scenes. The Fl, Jung In Sun, is also sooooo pretty!! I love her twinkling eyes.
The story was fun and the writers had so much mercy on the audience. Love them!! My tears didn’t last forever and everything ended so nicely.

I could watch Ji Sub and the twins all day, they were ADORABLE. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I recommend it for anyone looking for a light-ish, not-much-romance, hilarious, adorable dramedy mixed with some mystery, action and plot twists on the side.

3 Likes

not in my area. my secret terris…

trying to finish taxi driver, but have to wait till it has finished subbing! oh well I can watch something else till it gets finished, hehehe I did try & watch without the subs, but no can do

3 Likes

Thanks for that. I’m really afraid that I may see spoilers so I stopped seeing your thread doom at your service
And I request all people to blur spoilers.

2 Likes

Thinking of watching this - Anyone watching???

1 Like

Watching My Little Happiness but still completely unable to move on from Terrius Behind Me :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The funniest part of Ml Little Happiness— I’ve rewound the kiss scene at least ten times…with my eyes closed so I could savour the music- I LOVE THAT PIANO PIECE! :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

yes,yes lessons well learned, flimsy excuse but there it is, I just didn’t realize what goes behind spoilers. I again apologize for my mistake

2 Likes

I am! hehe
I really enjoy this show.

3 Likes

The DREAM kiss is the BEST! That one?

2 Likes

I got closure From TERRIUS BEHIND ME bc they had it available here with subtitles in English so about 2 weeks ago I binged from the part I had missed to see with subs. I was so happy to see him in the drama smiling, laughing, happy and not with that cold look character that I wasn’t too fond bc he can and was able to show that he can change his stone face for a sweeter one.

BUT…I LOVE watching this one [Witch’s Court] although it has been here for a long time I just found it bc someone mentioned it here? I don’t remember how i found it lol. I wonder what happened to the male actor haven’t seen him in dramas in a while and I really like his acting, hope to see him soon in a drama here. I really didn’t like the story plot of his last drama bc it was ‘‘too fake’’ (I did watched all 16 episodes though). The FL is a natural to me; I guess bc she got married she stopped acting? She was amazing in Wok Of Love too.

2 Likes

He did My Holo Love in 2020 - I don’t think Viki has that one.
He is a retired baseball player

Yoon Hyun Min
Viki

Aw…JUNHO! I think the actress was sweet too

3 Likes

Yes, I saw [My Holo Love] twice on ntfx. Loved it too, but that was a year ago so I miss seeing him. Now we have actors doing two and more dramas in less than a year. I didn’t know he was a baseball player…wow.

PS> He was in 2020

1 Like

Witch’s Court regrettably has no license for my region, maybe there is hope as one of her other dramas happen to get one a year or two later. Yes, I am patient … Or so it seems.

As for …

2 Likes

That is cool that he was an athlete! I love finding that kinda stuff out

2 Likes

Thanks! It looks really good and my fave theme mystery. Gonna start watching now.

PS This [The Goddess of Revenge] is awesome! Why I never heard of it before?

2 Likes

If you click on ABOUT and pull up your favorite actor - then you see all his works on VIKI! I love following the actor too. Thanks for the recommends…I need to watch more Mystery.

Have you looked at “Good Manager” with Junho it was written by the Vincenzo Writer - I have heard good things. He has several other works also - many actually -

2 Likes

witches court is on my list of next to watch

oh and yeaaa, finished taxi driver, awesome, and a good ending too, I hope that isnt a spoiler!!

Kdrama, I am watching sell your haunted house too

love wok of love too almost finished with it try watching the best chicken.

haven’t watched goddess of revenge yet

as for following actors, I love doing that too, but some of their dramas arent attached to them, I have to go somewhere else to find them

3 Likes

Makes me hungry every time I watch Junho COOK! :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Adding this one to the list. I loved Junho in Just Between Lovers/Rain or Shine, which in my opinion is one of the most under-hyped kdramas. I also love his instagram. Every other celebrity is like “buy this drink/clothing/etc. that I am promoting” and Junho’s is 95% of pictures of him with cats. melts

2 Likes