What are you currently watching?

Goddess of Revenge I’m already on episode 4 it’s so addicting I can’t stop watching. I put Witch’s Court on hold bc I can stop GOR lol

I have to watch TAXI DRIVER tonight. I’m glad is a good ending.

On episode 5 after minute 42:00 i saw the cutes thing. Watch the cat! i wonder if it was pure coincidence or staged.

2 Likes

You have not seen Wok of LOVE! Oh my gosh, he is AMAZING! He works so hard on his dramas he learned to actually use that WOK. Right now he is learning to eat Right handed for his up coming drama. I am going to be watching Good Manager - He’s a bad boy - I will love him in that roll. He is just such a talented ARTIST. And he keeps us informed almost daily of what he is doing! I just always wanna make sure he is eating well!!! I did buy his favorite musk - that he had in the GQ interview photos and it SMELLS so good. I got the lotion but oh so nice and clean smelling. Oh NOOOOOO - you got me started - I try so hard not to reveal how crazy I am about him!!!

BABES - So ADORBS
1 Like

Also watched move to heaven. Hope they get a second season :slight_smile:
Still watching law school as well. I might watch the last episodes when the final episode is uploaded (or maybe I’ll fail to resist the temptation :rofl:).

3 Likes

Scripting Mr. Destiny - Very sweet - good filler drama with not a lot of angsty family issues.
It had kind of an ambiguous ending but enough where you can draw your own conclusions.

It’s nice to complete something.!

2 Likes

Sell Your Haunted House -

Now this is a different storyline! I love this actress from Fated to Love You!

OH I see a ML BadBoy my kinda GUY! And the actor is a talented singer/songwriter (I could tell cuz he definitely normally wears earrings - I don’t know why I notice this in dramas) he plays the drums, piano, clarinet, guitar etc. So Cool!

1 Like

I just finished Vincenzo and start Love in Time but it’s really boring.
I want to start a new C-drama: She’s the one.

Also watched move to heaven

I want to watch this one too and Mad for each other.

2 Likes

So I end up watching several at one time. I just finished Hello Mr. Gu which has some laugh out loud moments and I fell in love with some of the actors and actresses. I am watching the following: Standing in Time, Doctor Stranger, Legend of Fuyao (which I am loving), Kangchi, the Beginning. The variety shows I mix in there are Master in the House, Happy Together, and Handsome Tigers. There are some that I end up watching the most, that is what happened with Hello Mr. Gu and In House Marriage Honey.
Do any of you watch multiple?

4 Likes

Right now i have 2 browsers opened THE GODDESS OF REVENGE and WITCH’S COURT. They are so good i can’t stop watching so i take turns but oddly enough i’m on episode 8 for both dramas. Anyway, going to bed now lol

2 Likes

Some of us have like 15 going at once! On hold - some! I have about 5 to 8 I am watching right now.
Squirrel Effect - jumping when you see a NEW one!

3 Likes

I just finished She is the One and Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard (this one got straight to my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:). :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, that one! Idk I usually close my eyes to savour the music and then suddenly realise its a romantic scene so I rewind it watch the scene, then rewind it again just to listen to the instrumental :joy:

1 Like

Yes, I’m watching:

• Taxi driver (just two episodes left)
  • Sell your haunted house (which is airing so I’m waiting for the next episodes)
  • Word of Honor (I’m waiting for the subtitles too)
  • My heroic husband (subs too)
  • Love in time (it’s a Korean show with just 6 episodes but it’s too bad hahaha)

Probably I can finish taxi driver and Love in time this week, so I’m going to start: She is the one (Chinese) and Move to Heaven (Korean).

4 Likes

finished imperial coroner, a good ending,I must say, now not sure if she will get married or just be the coroner, oh well on to other dramas! I did finish taxi driver oh wow!!! I finished word of honor, ending questionable,

hurricanekat, oh love the name! yes I do watch multiples don’t get bored as much, not gotta find others to take the place of what I have finished.

2 Likes

Watching…

On hold or waiting more episodes…

This is my CRAZY!

4 Likes

I just have one show on hold: Go go squid 2.

2 Likes

You’re my HERO

2 Likes

hahaha I like to watch the dramas complete, I just can’t keep watching King’s avatar.
But I try to start and finish the dramas even if I’m not so into it.

5 Likes

Hey you need to put your review in the other “comfy” drama thread! I keep telling my Ji Sub friend she needs to watch it!

Oh! Yea! I was watching that one! Waiting for the next episode and forgot about it. I’ll have to finish that one. Are all the EPs out yet? (I can go look for myself and answer that question. :smirk: )

I just finished binge-watching Hello Mr. Gu! It was cute. The ML was typical tsundere CEO type guy who came around in the end… (Wanted to whack him upside the head a couple of times) but it was a fun show for the most part. The FL was joyful and energetic. They were a cute couple.

(Interesting… why was that link in Italian?) :laughing:

Ok. Found the English link.

4 Likes

Hey @porkypine90_261 always happy to see you!

Yes, I finished it yesterday! It is cute - not extremely troublesome drama - just cute. I think they were inspired a little by Goblin but that’s ok

3 Likes