What are you currently watching?

I couldn’t finish King’s Avatar. I got through most of it, but the thing that did me in was Yang Yang’s voice being dubbed over. Apparently they wanted to use the anime voices, but it just sounds so WRONG. It just doesn’t sound like Yang Yang sounds. Everything about that man is gorgeous including his voice, and I feel petty af but dubbing over it just ruined it for me.

What I really wanted was more Love O2O, one of my all-time faves… and it seemed like a similar enough premise… but no. Sigh.

2 Likes

Exactly, that was the reason for me too. I was expecting something like O2O, but I found it kind of boring, so I dropped.

2 Likes

Just finished My Little Happiness

I recommend it for anyone who wants a high fluffy sweetness, minimal angst and lotsssss of skinship. Perfect, satisfying ending. It was way less toxic and annoying than all those CEO cdramas I’ve been watching recently. I’d say it works as a wonderful 28-episode (can I call it a filler?) drama to watch in between thrillers or other heavy dramas.

​No angsty love triangles and separations or misunderstandings for our main couple. I felt like whacking only one (supporting character)guy on the head but I fell head over heels in love with him later lol :joy: Also, he was put through so much agony that I felt so sorry for him while also laughing my head off. He honestly thought the girl he liked was about to marry Kang Dong Joo from Dr. Romantic!:joy: Poor guy, he looked so distraught and desperate while I sat there shaking with laughter over Kang Dong Joo’s “cameo” :clown_face::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Waiting for new episodes of Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard, I got to watch MLH and I don’t regret it. I have it on my list of adorable series. This drama conquered me instantly. Considering the subject and the audience it addresses, it is a perfect drama. I would watch it 10 more times. The actress is exceptional and pairs well with any ML. One of my fav!

2 Likes

Yes, she’s really pretty…love her smile so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Her acting was also so good, she was cute and sweet without being annoying.
I’m ADDICTED to this OST, currently trying to play it on the piano :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I loved the BOOK STORE guy! I have not finished it but Daddi Tang is ADORBS and that bookstore guy! Love him - It is very fluffy!

DREAM KISS - THE BEST!!!

1 Like

Daebak! @vivi_1485, @kdrama2020ali

6 Likes

BABY BABEL
I LOVE HIM

OMGOSH!

4 Likes

I am glad Minari is now available at Viki.

8 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that! Awesome

3 Likes

My interpretation was that they convinced the emperor to let them do both, but maybe that’s wishful thinking!

I just finished this one as well. I thought it was excellent - I thoroughly enjoyed this one, which put the money and effort where it counts and had an unknown but fantastic cast. I love a drama with good platonic friendships where the story keeps moving along without relying solely on romantic tension to keep the viewer interested! It had everything I like about good Chinese dramas. (I rated it 9* only because I try to leave 10* for my very very very faves that I watch over and over again.)

I’d highly recommend it to anyone who liked Medical Examiner Dr. Qin, Maiden Holmes, or Under the Power.

4 Likes

He’s completely gorgeous in this look!!!

tenor

10 Likes

Oh MY MY MY MY MY - I Love him so much and he is so YOUNG!

1 Like

OMG! I want to watch this!

3 Likes

He looked so stinking good in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. :heart_eyes: I don’t often have 2ML syndrome, but when I do it’s for the Joseon fighters hanging out in the rafters.

6 Likes

Whaaaaat wowww @choitrio gave me TWO pieces of good news in one moment!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yayyy I’m currently watching it and LOVE the characters…so refreshing to see an innocent but smart and not annoying FL and an ML who is nice from the very beginning even though he’s an aloof character :heart_eyes:

this is the drama where I fell in love with himmm. So glad I didn’t have to have second lead syndrome, they were really wonderful with their sibling dynamics. The amount of ANXIETY this guy gave me, really…but I’d watch it all over again to see his ninja-style running around :star_struck:

Me too!! Is that Kwak Dong Yeon and Park Se Hwan I see??!! wahhh the whole world suddenly got two times interesting!

5 Likes

6/45 is going to be amazing. It is supposed to be a comedy with Go Kyung Pyo, Lee Yi Kyung, Kwak Dong Yeon and Park Se Hwan. What a lineup!

6 Likes

@choitrio
What a weird title lol

I love comedy as long as they keep it out of the bathroom :pray::pray::pray::pray:

They can be funny w/o resorting to vulgarity. Have any idea about the title?

@thanks for the article. We won’t get to see it until 2022 seems so far away and it sounds like is going to be good bc it will be very funny. The ML always makes me laugh bc he’s good in comedy parts.

2 Likes

6/45 refers to the mega-jackpot lottery. Here is a little more information about the movie.

4 Likes

Has anyone seen Until we meet again? If you have tell me what you thought of it. Thanks.:smiley:

1 Like